This cult/meme mentality of M. Night being a bad director has gone on far enough. Of the 10 movies I've seen of his...

This cult/meme mentality of M. Night being a bad director has gone on far enough. Of the 10 movies I've seen of his, 8 of them are actually good. Yes, I've seen these 8 within the last few years. Before Split comes out (one of his best), you owe your 2017 self a new opinion

POO

>Of the 10 movies I've seen of his, 8 of them are actually good.
At least you can recognize your shit taste.

Dude, since The Visit critics like him again. His next movie Split is actually quite anticipated.

I'm sure your opinion of him won't change when normies start talking about how good he is though kek.

I find it quite hilarious that americans keep on giving this rajesh directing jobs after his so many flops. any other director would have been delegated to tv directing with that kind of failure rate

Signs was great

Other than Last Airbender he hasn't really had any flops though has he?

The Visit was honestly a stupid film, but holy fuck it was scary.

Signs was great, Unbreakable was his best.

And you owe it to yourself to consider that you might have shit taste. No worse than most of the rest of the board though

Does Bruce Willis appears in Split?

The Happening and Lady in the Water didn't do well.

Split is very entertaining, and in an intentional way, not a The Happening way.

Yes. Just one brief scene at the end.

Hope you get to meet Carrie Fisher before Split comes out

You mean, like in Neon Demon?

thanks brah

ON

retard alert. I only counted 2 retard

but that movie was horseshit. only the teens in the audience liked it. movie would have been way better if he would have run with he alien scenerio.

stupid poo in the loo. if the Visit is supposed to be a comedy, he did good. Otherwise he failed miserably

It is suppose to be a comedy/horror.

Great directing but stupid plot.

What's his best movie?

And what's his worst?

No

what's the tweest in Split

A Kinda sequel to Unbreakable

>best movie
sixth sense

>worst movie
last airbender

>inb4 someone says unbreakable is the best
movie went from underrated to overrated so quick, probably due to comic book movies becoming a huge thing in the past decade or so

>inb4 someone says signs is the best
it's good but SS is a lot better

Why is The Village so underrated?

desu I like a lot of his work although most of the new shit is cringe worthy af.
>after earth
>avatar
>that found footage movie
I actually really enjoyed Devil and I remember having fond memories watching the happening when I was younger although I dont remember much now

the trailers made it look scary as shit but it really wasnt

and the last 15 minutes or so are pretty dumb

it's easy to see why people were pissed after all that hype but it is still a very interesting and well shot movie imo

oh also adrian brody's character was some half-assed oscar bait shit. joaquin and BDH are great though.

>tfw no love for The Village
>ever

sadfrog.exe

Yeah holy fuck I was on the edge of my seat when I saw the scene where the grandma wandered into kitchen and "peekabooed" the kids camera. One of the most disturbing film scenes for me, though I don't think it would be as bad if I watched it again

I'm with, OP. Lady In The Water is some of his shittiest writing because of how self-indulgent it is (he plays a writer whose work is so important because it's going to go on to inspire the next Ghandi or some shit) but even with that as the endgame the overall story still has a quaint Spielberg-esque tone. I think he did say that it was based off a story he wrote for his kids.

See

Last airbender and lady in the water are the only movies i didn't like. I only saw lady in the water once though, did anyone actually like that one?

the 3 girls are part of his personalities as well

Andrew Dobson

The last 15 minutes of Signs was when I stop caring about what this Poo in the Loo directed.

im right here to spread the love m8

its one of his better films for sure

wish there was more joaquin though

Last Airbender probably wasn't even his fault. From what I've read on Sup Forums there was a ridiculous amount of producer interference.

From what I've been told, the chick who played Katara was only cast because of nepotism

I just rewatched Lady in the Water. It was awful.

the decision to turn avatar the last airbender into a major motion picture franchise was a mistake

the decision to choose a director that had never done an action movie before also was a mistake

if this is true then he topped my expectations. I thought it was only one of them

Would you say the same thing of Guillermo Del Toro did it you fucking loser?

I refuse to advocate for a contrarian opinion unless Armond White agrees with it.

You pay to see his fucking movie in a theater

The visit was garbage though.
>not funny
>not scary
>beyond retarded plot
>terrible characters
>multiple scenes of little brother rapping

Shut the fuck up lying faggot, that movie is awesome.

Signs is his best one. the happening is worst. I just pretend that avatar movie does not exist.