Why are you so quiet?

>why are you so quiet?
>are you a virgin?

Lmao who asks that

Having a group of young pretty girls staring at me and asking me if I were a virgin, probably chuckling to themselves as they did it would turn me on so much desu.
In fact having any pretty girl talk to me while looking into my eyes would likely be a massive turn on

the right one looks like a worm

>No but I'm as awkward as a virgin in bed, why did you ask?

>w-will you help me to rid of my virginity???

Three girls on the left are the cutest. I'd shit myself.

>Having a group of young pretty girls staring at me and asking me if I were a virgin, probably chuckling to themselves as they did it would turn me on so much desu.
same

although Sup Forums greentext LARPing to be girls is so bad it breaks the immersion completely

although I am a virgin, I'm loudmouthed and overconfident when I talk to others. they wouldn't call me out for being quiet, but rather tell me to shut up.

well i guess if you're never around woman, nobody

funny how in 25 years of living on earth, nobody has EVER asked me if i'm a virgin in real life. i have a good answer prepared for all of these kinds of questions because of the constant Sup Forums threads about them, but IRL they simply never come up.

ive been asked if i am a virgin, if im asexual etc. pretty often

what's the answer? I honestly wouldn't know what to say in such a situation.

i would just say yes and take it from there. not very elaborate, but what i mean is that i have the answer prepared for all of these "hypothetical questions" that are only raised in Sup Forums threads with a pic like in the OP. other examples are "why are you so quiet?" (don't have anything good to say) and "how come you've never had a girlfriend?" (too many reasons to name). i'm not saying they're good answers, just that it's all planned out but never comes up IRL.

i find these threads funny because literally noone asks that, and i'll never be in situation where i sit around that many women looking at me and asking me some questions xd
and if someone asked me irl i'd ask why do they care

>don't have anything to say

The problem is that makes you look boring, so I'd go with "your conversation doesn't interest me" instead
Might look a bit rude, but asking someone "why are you so quiet" is annoying on purpose so it's a fair comeback, except of course if it's asked genuinely nicely

Be ironic. "You got me. I'm kissless. In fact, you're the first girl I've ever talked to"

No, I'm partially deaf, thanks for asking though

exactly

so what would you reply if someone asked nicely? "your conversation doesn't interest me" to me sounds very bitter and should only be used when you want to express utter contempt for whoever asked it. but maybe it sounds better in french

This.
You could also say that you're quiet because you prefer to listen. Bitches love listeners.

I usually answer "I don't really have anything to say"

If it's asked nicely, it doesn't really matter, you can answer whatever.

Also most of the time, it's just the truth: normies love to talk about boring shit and somehow think you are shy or introverted because you don't take part in their stupidity