He doesn't think 2018 is the best year for Sup Forums

>he doesn't think 2018 is the best year for Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBCuiRs59Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was before you made this thread

Then I guess everyone here is soy but you.

I haven't listen a single album from 2018 yet

check this

2014 was best Sup Forums prove me wrong

i've heard singles, it's still out of my interest, just like their previous albums

checked and checked

check out awkward geisha - melancholy parade. you can listen for free on their bandcamp and it's great if you're a fan of free jazz/ experimental

I wish my name was burt

>free jazz/ experimental
by amount of releases they have for only 2 years I can surely say it's just wanking for fun, noise for the sake of noise, but not something I would enjoy
i've been through that many years back and i've heard too much of this kind of shitty "free jazz"

2007-'08 was height of Sup Forums

What a shitty edit. Good joke tho desu

It's actually kind of true Sup Forums hit rock bottom around 2014 to 2015 in the fedora vs. sjw era before Trump and alt-right was a thing

*2011 long fucking before fedora, sjw and le epic Sup Forums boogyman shit

listen to The Lotus-Eaters by Oulu Space Jam Collective.

I still say its either 2013 or 2015 is the best year for music in 2010's

Already better year than 2017 and going toe-to-toe with 2016.

me on the left

Not really. I've only been here since 2013 (which is way past the supposed 'golden era' and the era of tripfags) and Sup Forums has gotten progressively shittier. I'm still into music a lot, but it's not even fun to post here anymore. I mean it was always shit, but at least you could get some discussion without being drowned in memes and shitposts.

I bet you won't say that in 2012, literally the tumblr era

What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=jBCuiRs59Vk
чтo пиздит этa чypкa?

Been here since 2011, saw people here argue what is and what isn't mu-core, and I would say 2012 is the soyest era there is

lukewarm mock eighties synth garbage? I'd rather fucking listen to Duran Duran, and they are diabolical