Why do /fit/ blacks usually go after obese white women?

Why do /fit/ blacks usually go after obese white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/pZzk9pQaIGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks love huge ass

Sugar mommas

Equal sexual market value.

fat = can afford to spend loads of money on food = rich

Because a female with a large ass is a status symbol among baboons.

Because booty is more important than eating food, more important than drinking water.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Food is cheap plus every nigger and fat white woman here gets 300$ a month in ebt food.

Nowdays cheap food makes you fat...

Fat white chicks have lower standards than even the ugliest trailer park whore. Negroids know they can get gibs from these landhams

>300$ a month
PER PERSON?
If that is so, you are way too generous. They can do with half.

Ugly white girls are still better than negresses

And pretty white girls aren't interested in blacks unless they are severely mentally ill

Blacks are obsessed with white women, and fat women take the attention they can get.

They evolved like that, cultures that don't have food surplus see fat as beautiful while their overfed counter parts see being lean as a reproductive health indicator

tldr: WE WAS STARVING

From his manner of dress and the fact that they are both at Wal-Mart it can be deduced that they are intellectual equals

that cic has a flat ass tho

Drug money.

If that guy where white, based entirely on appearance, not knowing his personality, finances, etc...
He would be a 8.
But, being black is a -3
So he is a 5/10. (thought blacks rarely understand or abide by this system, and hit on anything that walks by and are rejected much more than scared white boys, but law of averages...)

Fat blonde bitch is a 4/10, however women always feel they are more lucrative than they actually are, so she believe she is a solid 7/10.
So in her mind, she is actually settling.
In his mind, he is hitting above his grade.

That nigga skipped leg day to many times

Yes its actually more than 300. 300$ Is justfor one person with no kids. You get more if you have kids. Plus they let you buy lottery tickets and whatever yoj want with ebt. I cant see how this is sustainable with whites dying out due to white woman not having kids.

They're easy.

Nope you are just in denial. Here in michigan all the white girls are whores for black men.

Literally the past 2 days 6 white girls were murdered by black men here in michigan. The jew media hides it.

loool. If he runs too much the twigs will split.
The police officers chasing him will have an easy day then.

That's racist.

Stop spreading that myth. Cheap food is rice, beans, and canned vegetables. For $20 you could get 2 meals at McDonalds or a month's worth of rice, beans, lentils, and seasonings.

The reason people are getting fat these days is because they're fucking lazy and sheltered. They drive to work, sit all day, then don't cook their own food (I'm too tired to cook after spending 8 hours sitting on my ass! Wahh uwu).

the niggerization of America is the reason so many white women are fat and disgusting. They think they look like Kim Kardashian

several reasons:
1. Blacks are less evolved than whites and therefore have more primitive standards of attraction. This means they value fat women the same way our primitive ancestors worshiped the Venus of Wilendorf, more fat = more prosperity.

2. fat white women are often rejected by white men who have better dating prospects. Desperate for male companionship, they turn to niggers.

3. Blacks are eager to climb the social hierarchy and are therefore eager to bone a white woman regardless of her appearance.

They'd go for fit white woman if any of them wanted to but I wouldn't touch a nigger with a 10 foot pole. The worst part is being catcalled at by these stupid niggers like they have a chance.

low self esteem breh
easy picking

despite Sup Forums's cuck fantasies, white women are one of the least likeliest groups to date out of their race, not every black male is some athletic suave hunk, and not all black women are masculine and obnoxious

>"I live in the greater detroit area and believe my experiences are similar to the rest of the country"

Of course you're gonna hear about that shit on the state news, but it only happens to the stupid white bitches living in the detroit area. Get your moved into the mitten of the state already, we should just nuke the thumb from orbit.

My niggah gets it, those calves are ridiculous

It's so they can easily run away from child support

Honestly fat white girls look good naked if they're clean and not full of boils and shit.

You cant blame them, their only other option is those stinking hoodrats.

These white whores stress me out hearing there b.s allday. Almost every white girl i know who isnt fat is a race traitor. The white girls who actually date white men leave them after a month for a nigger or arab who can barely speak english. White woman are truely destroyers of civilizations

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

You need a big woman to satisfy a big man. If you guys weren't micrococks, you would understand.

she isnt that obese , i would fuck her too.

>The white girls who actually date white men leave them after a month for a nigger or arab who can barely speak english.

Are you sure this isn't all in your head user?

she is not fat

fucking nice man !!!!
perfect.

She looks like a pig.

Going to family Christmas parties on both sides. All the qhite woman were "dating" niggers. Basically just being a cum dumpster whore. Degrading the families just to piss everyone off.

It is evident all white woman are treacherous evil creatures.
I cant leave the house without seeing all te faggot white kids doing " the dab" and acting like niggers.

World war 3 needs to come already. These people deserve hellfire.

youtu.be/pZzk9pQaIGs

I think you need to step up the quality of women you are surrounded by. Head in the opposite direction of Detroit, and Dearborn, and find yourself a church with a young adults program. Qt white christian girls desperate to find a man to marry, even if you aren't religious it's worth converting just to get into that dating pool.

That might be the worst tattoo I have ever seen. Can you imagine what that will look like in ten years and a hundred pounds?

She is a pig but my dick love it

HIGH TEST

Fat white woman are the only woman who are desperate enough to fuck a nigger.