Hey mac how many genders are there?

hey mac how many genders are there?

nice meme did you get it from ifunny you underaged cunt

hahahha le epic troled lib-tards XDDDDDDDDDDD + BASED MAC

haha Mac Demarco is the best i LOVE him

Is there an infinite amount of genders?

The problem with claiming that only two genders exist is that you are just demonstrably wrong. As the definition states, gender is usually in reference to social or cultural differences expected of people based on biological sex.

Thus we are discussing gender as a role, as a way of behaving that a culture accepts as “feminine” or “masculine”. As a male-bodied person, American culture accepts me as “masculine” for a variety of roles. I can be a tough, sometimes violent, sport-playing, beer-drinking cowboy and be masculine. I can also be a civilized, polite, intellectual suit-wearing academic pacifist but also be masculine (though some in this society may find a pacifist who reads more feminine than masculine, but is this “feminine” the same as a dress wearing, stay-at-home mother’s feminine?).

imagine getting this mad from a meme

There are two genders and also traps are gay

there is XX and XY anything else is a disorder

I don't think you know what gender means lol

Amazing Album, Awful Meme. Here's a tip, just keep the memes on S4S. I was hoping this was going to be an actual conversation of the album.

t.soyboy

There are no genders. "Gender" is a made up term by John Money, a pedophile who believed everything was a social construct and that we are all blank slates. He convinced a kid that got his penis mangled during circumcision that he could just be raised as a girl, it didn't turn out so well and the kid shot himself in the head with a shotgun. In my language both sex and gender translate into the same word. There is only biological sex, gender is a made up sociology term with a horrible track record for ruining people's lives.

literally brainwashed

What about intersex people?

Top kek my fellow pede!

That's chomosomic sex you dumb cunt
Learn your biology before shitposting

this is like a meme that someone in csgo would come up with circa 2014 i like it

Take your pills

this is your brain on bernie sanders

>this is what the kids are calling memes now
uh-huh.

i hate all the Sup Forums nonsense getting on Sup Forums, but jesus christ dude. are you a walking talking fedora? you are the proof positive for Sup Forums trolling.

(You) this if leafy sent you *drinks bleach* :)