Name a better horror movie from the past decade

Name a better horror movie from the past decade.

Babadook-fags need not apply

>Horror
More like Boreror

I can't, it's probably the best of the last TWO decades.

>when the goat stands up
NOPE

I don't know about better but Oculus was pretty good.

the twins are GOAT child actors, i hope they get more work

I know this is absolutely plebian of me but I can't finish any movie set in this time period. It's the most boring thing imaginable.

Martyrs

not much else is better than The Witch though.

i watched with subtitles on and i feel like that kept me a lot more engaged. all of that old timey talk would have been harder to parse by hearing it, that's probably why i see people always saying it was boring when i didn't think it was at all

Oculus was damn good.

Actually Oculus really surprised me. I was expecting another shitty jump-scare fest and I got a decent movie instead.

It may be the version I watched but as soon as it started in with that LOUDquietLOUD shit, I just turned it down where the loud part was at a pleasant volume and the normal talking parts were inaudible. I doubt it's just the version I watched though because I don't think I've seen a movie in the past 5 years that didn't do that and it's usually the sign that your movie sucks if I have to be shouted at by it to feel any emotion at all.

Literally the most boring movie i've ever seen and i've watched 2000 confirmed films

Same, that was such a gem of a horror movie. One of my favorites in recent memory.
The Collector and The Collection were surprisingly good.
Sinister was pretty generic, but I liked the creepy atmosphere.

Kill List was top tier.

until it went full retard at the end

Let The Right One In disqualifies it for the best of last two decades title. Still wins best of the decade.

Maybe if you quit downloading screeners/yify like encodes with atrocious 96kbps audio you would hear a damn thing.

There is no excuse to download fucking 700mb movies in todays day and age, even if you are living in a third world country.

Turbo-pleb detected.

LtROI/LMI

This.

The tension throughout was great, and I don't even mind the third act, but that twist wss so cheesy and shlocky it was unbelievable.

Turned into a Serbian film all of a sudden.

Ben Wheatley pisses me off, he is capable of making a great movie but fucks every single one of his movies up by doing a couple of dumb things

>inb4 this movie was boring why did they talk in old english there werent even any jump scares wtf
the VVitch is the ultimate pleb filter

>nobody has posted this yet.

Go see it, faggots.

This isnt a horror movie, and its not scary at all. Dont sell it as one

>This isnt a horror movie, and its not scary at all

Neither is the Witch.
Your point being?

>This isnt a horror movie

You can say the same thing about the VVitch, desu

>Implying the remake wasn't better

oh snap he just said it

babadook was shit, I don't know what the fuck people are thinking