Thursday Night football ratings up 2% from last week, not including online views

>Thursday Night football ratings up 2% from last week, not including online views
>Lambeau was packed
Uhh, guys. I don't think your boycott is working.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-27/jpmorgan-suggests-bet-against-cbs-amid-nfl-anthem-controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=olKvtHM4TXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the headlines of his sport are kneeling and ratings

except NFL suddenly has tickets at a discounted price and multiple teams are stating "we will stand" for anthem
>trump didn't bootyblast the entire league within a week
people still think this? kek

It was Bears/Packers, two of the five largest NFL fanbases and the biggest rivalry in the league.

>implying people aren't about to turn around and purchase those discounted tickets in droves, and effectively render the boycott useless as the MAGAnormies who don't go on Sup Forums flock back to their teams like cracking addicts that stopped the pipe for a week
You should have seen how many Steeler fans flipped back after Ben said he lost some sleep. These people have no integrity or self respect and a cheaper ticket will change their minds faster than anything a player has to say.

>Packers-Bears game only 2% higher than a Rams-49ers matchup

Is PackersvBears supposed to be some huge match up? It's always a blow out

It used to be in the past. Hasn't been that way for like a decade. That other user is just trying to bait, or he's not aware that the Bears have been the Browns of their division for some time now.

Well its Chicago, massive city of like 10 million metro, against the Packers one of a handful of NFL teams with huge nationwide followings. so yea, its gonna outdraw the pitiful Santa Clara 49ers vs St Lou--...Los Angeles Rams snorefest.

>cracking addicts that stopped the pipe for a week
i know this feel

Still factually down over the last two years and not due to cord cutting, the death of the NFL will be a drip or a flood but its happening either way, even if it was only from CTE drying up the future playerbase

Both teams stood and didnt kneel, it was a awfully boring one sided game though. The NBA has already stated they expect everyone to stand. NHL will have none of that kneeling shit. So who won here? After Trump tweeted and said what he said this has backfired on the left and people are sick of this useless racebaiting being done.

I didn't watch it. And I'm not watching any games this Sunday. The NFL will slowly die over the course of the entire season. It won't be all at once.

>ratings up 2%

is this using the new "revised" rating scheme that includes online viewers, or the old one?

Last week was the rams/49ers lmao

Also a very small thing but it's a week later into the year away from summer so by default tv viewing should go up as a whole each week(though we're probably talking tenths of a percent)

Neither of those teams are relevant and I would argue their fanbases have shrunk significantly in recent years. The Rams lost at least half of their fans in the move.

>Sup Forums niggers can't read
why am I not surprised?

Oh you missed the murder on the field then. Anyone got the webm?
Really couldn't have come at a better time amid all the brain damage discussion. That's what is gonna kill the Game.

>skeeeeeeups hesitantly

any publicity is good publicity

>being this stupid

rams do not have a big fanbase. Plus, cali fans are fairweather, so they're not watching if there team isnt good

>kicking a dead dog

> rams vs 49ers
Who cares
> rival packers vs bears game
Got 2% More views, wow who woulda thunk

>The matchup brought CBS a 9.9/18, down 13 percent from last year’s Thursday Night Football opener.

>Worse, last year’s ratings were down 27 percent from the numbers seen in 2015. So, this year’s opener is down 40 percent from 2015.

BTFO

>The biggest fan base team only has 2% higher ratings than a team that arguably has the smallest fanbase

Yikes.

Those numbers are horrific given the matchup

RIP in piss NFL

Ways To Improve The NFL:

-Fate Flag: Each team gets one flag per season where a missed scoring opportunity can be challenged by throwing the fate flag. A referee will toss a coin: heads = score counts, tails = no score

-Chance Cards: Upon each fresh set of downs, a booth official will draw a chance card. Most are 'neutral' (do nothing), but a few mixed in the deck will have beneficial or adverse results such as: immediately making it 3rd down, offense gets 12th man for one play, etc.

-Glory Timer (haven't figured this one out yet)

>Packers/Bears only up 2% from fucking Rams/49ers

leftist nu-male cucks and niggers BTFO

calm down sweetie

>Thursday Night football ratings up 2% from last week, not including online views
More people want to watch Aaron Rodgers than Jared Goff or Brian Hoyer? Damn, that's big news.

rasm nanners has not played each other in LA for like 20 years before that

his head looks 2x too large for his body

I would enjoy chopping his head off.

football is declining on its own

it think it peaked in 2014

Based Trump BTFOing everyone once again

last week it was on the NFL network, this week it was on CBS

Bears are America's, nay, the World's team

Wew assholes are bleeding at nfl headquarters

it was also on the NFL Network yesterday too dum dum

And it was also on over the air free fucking tv, you dunce

>implying anyone gave a shit

>-Glory Timer (haven't figured this one out yet)
trick shot like in beer pong. maybe a 70yd+ throw or at least one lateral. counts for double points if completed

can someone tell me where i can find objective ratings for every NFL game? is it easy to find with a google search or what? who does the analytics?

>down 40% from 2015
CBS niggers are fucked
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-27/jpmorgan-suggests-bet-against-cbs-amid-nfl-anthem-controversy

CTE is no big deal. Don't be a pussy

--I'm a retard

you are a retard

this triggers the Sup Forumsedditor

last year's tnf opener was in week 2.

>CBS's TNF opener

>rivalry game featuring arguably the best QB in the league
>on broadcast television and not some meme channel,no one watches
>only up 2% over a garbage match-up
LMAO

>football is declining on its own
youtube.com/watch?v=olKvtHM4TXo