Germany will not win the 2018 World Cup

Despite its victory at Confederations Cup, Germany will not win the 2018 World Cup.
Why?

First, the abysmal state of Bundesliga. Bayern is now underwhelming with an old af squad and zero German new talents, while having destroyed every other serious contender (Dortmund). Leipzig demonstrated that they are joke
It is often said that to evaluate the strength of a national team you must look at this country's league clubs performance in international cups.
Recently, what did Bayern, Dortmund and other German clubs achieve in Champions League?? NOTHING
And this very week they got beaten very badly, even their best new hop Leipzig beaten against an ageing Besiktas side

In World Cup, Germany will reach quarters, can make semis, but will not reach the final. And for sure can't win it
2018 Germany is 2010 Italy, 2014 Spain. Same overconfident, overbloated team that allready won too much and doesn't want to win anymore

ok

DON'T SPOILER IT TO ME YOU FUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLOCKED FROM MY SOCIAL MEDIA I HOPE YOU DIE etc by the way nice blog i didn't read it though

u mad
pic related is the final

No U

>implying

Ah yes the """rivalry"""

I hate posts like this. No sensible argument at all but put forward like you're some kind of football sensei.

In any case, Germans aren't lazy southern europeans like Italy and Spain or even like France with their shitty antics. No such thing as them not wanting to win anymore.

Who the fuck knows, it's a knockout competition mate. All we can deduce from this thread is that you're a condescending prick.

Why don't you use your time travel skills to do something about your life instead of posting what will be the next World Cup finals?

Is there anything worse than French posters on Sup Forums right now? They get a bunch of pacy third-worlders and suddenly act like they're relevant. I know it's hard to swallow, but absolutely no one cares about France, you're in any conceivable fashion Belgium-tier, an irrelevant and thoroughly divided shithole of a country just waiting to be integrated into a German-led union. Your time is already over.

Sane & Werner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mbappe & Dumbelel

>Is there anything worse than French posters on Sup Forums right now?
>right now
It's been months of pure shitposting. Not even australians can keep up anymore.

>muh baseball and pyjamas threads
>muh fixing Sup Forums by removing baseball
>replying in every baseball thread calling it a non-sport
>muh world cup winners in 2018 because muh greaseman
>muh brazil-france rivalry even though no one here recognizes it
>this thread

They've been acting like they're still relevant in real life for centuries

Yeah, the french posters that got here because of PSG are absolutely horrible.

I miss the days when there were only 5 french posters around. And I miss Ligue1fag who was perhaps the best french poster around until he went off the radar.

Boateng and Hummels are washed

still mad about this?

i donĀ“t know about him but i am >:(

I don't remember any other European national team that kept playing at the highest level for so long. For Germany it started in 2002.
And to me they seem the same team since 2006 even though that generation is almost entirely gone.

Germany in the 70's

Germany from 82 to 96.

go portugal

Meh Leipzig is shot now because Foppa is out of form. Bundesliga have always been shit.

Hey, its our time now.

They changed style when Buyern hired Pep and started playing Tiki Take

England will win the cup, Putin will get mad.

>the virgin recoil
>the chad tap

they will get robbed and it will be hilarious to watch

Nah, Germany has been playing the same style way longer.

reminder that germany can only win when the other big teams underperform, when the other big teams perform their base level is superior to germany's. German team is never the goat team but they are the most consistent team.

let's be realistic here, the germans are gonna win it again

Is it finally our year lads?

That's terrible shitposting.

The season has just began so only a complete moron would draw any conclusions from a couple of games. The German NT is doing alright and clubs performance doesn't matter anyway or France would have never ever won anything because it has always been shit at club level.

Don't ever make a thread again.

Yes. Messi will get his retribution

what is the german style of play?

serious question

it's time

If the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Spanish Football is Technique, then German Football is all about movement, team spirit and efficiency. German teams typically tend to work very hard and show good efficiency and commitment to the profession out on the pitch.

So this means very disciplined positioning, always marking your man, and always moving around the players around you to create space for passing constantly to dominate the midfield.

When players get old they can cant keep moving that efficiently so the whole system falls apart, which i guess is OPs point perhaps

Dominance