It's a fetish episode of Xena

>It's a fetish episode of Xena

I enjoyed Hercules more.

So it's every episode?

>it's a callisto isn't my gf episode

my thoughts exactly

Me too. Ironically it was because I thought Xena was for girls and it would be gay to watch it.

>it's a Callisto isn't using my face as a footstool episode

Xena is only good for faps, desu.

hercules is for fags tho

Just watched the episode with Bruce Campbell's character pulling a heist.

Was it implied they fucked?

it's good for faps, but no

Hercules and Xena are both great shows and anyone who disagrees has shit taste

>her evil mischievous face she does
diamonds every time

kek guess that's why i love mia so much too

That's the irony

Not even a footfag, but that made me diamonds.

no it isn't

oh fuggggggggg

The things she did to my 8-year-old dick.

one character for guys who is hardly ever in it
>it's for straight guys I swear!

hot girls are everywhere in Hercules, not quite as much fapbait as Xena but it's closer than you think

t. someone who just finished rewatching both shows

same

Remake when?

never, god willing

me too bud

How about just something that apes Xena but isn't tied to the old continuity! I'd like a new character who is a sapphic Amazonian warrior getting into new and interesting adventures with her strong, scantily clad friends

But knowing Hollywood these days, they'd make her fat or flat or include no fanservice or GOD FORBID pick some ugly/average looking meme actress/diversity hire to try to appeal to a demographic that doesn't care at the expense of alienating the core audience

no apes in Xena pls

my fetish is to be the driver

>loves Callisto
>hates Gal Gadot

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Callisto has personality.

but that's every episode OP

>callisto hot
>gal not

yes, a spiritual successor is a much better idea

no one can fill Lucy Lawless' leather armor

what is there to explain?

this

oy vey goyim! why don't you want a nice jewish girl?

depends on the jewish girl

its only the shills and Sup Forums rejects that do that, and most of them have never watched any xena

lucky maori faggot

She is a total landwhale now, though. Doesn't even have marriage or kids to blame.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Shame about the face.

I for one am glam that Xena showed her tits in Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

That's like thinking Wonder Woman was for girls. Or Baywatch was for girls. Or Charlie's Angels (the TV show) was for girls.

Damn! Callisto's legs look like that?

Joxer the Mighty is a fucking joke.

Was that actually on Xena? It seems like a parody.

Also, what did Xena mean by this?

>dem 80s style bathings suits/lingerie

true kino

yes, he is literally a joke

and Ted Raimi completely pulls it off, also love him as his triplet brothers Jace and Jett

Shows for the entire family

I'm watching Charlie's Angels and it's pretty tame even for the time tbqh

Maybe it got jigglier later

lel

Callisto actually has a figure, boobs, hips.

I don't hate Gal Gadot, but it's like she walked out of Dachau.

>Was that actually on Xena? It seems like a parody.
Have you watched Xena? The show is at least 40% comedy. Also believe it or not it's one of the show's darker and more serious episodes, including a scene where Xena impales a group of Amazons on spikes

>what did Xena mean by this?
can you blame her for wanting a piece of pic related?

I don't remember much about Charlie's Angels. Except for one episode where they all change their clothes in a car or something.

Episode title please

Adventures in the Sin Trade, arguably the best episode of the series

*PRRRRAAAAAAATTTTTTT*

>Have you watched Xena?

Maybe a few minutes when channel surfing back then. I don't think I ever sat and watched a whole episode, maybe less than 5.

>brap posters have evolved
>brap poster are now plugging guardians of the galaxy 2

If you have something against butts, maybe this isn't the thread for you.

Brap posters like butts. A little too much. They want to eat farts. Ignore them.

Well if you like gravity defying kung-fu action mixed with broad comedy and plenty of fanservice give it a go

Only alphas have foot fetishes.

What did the director mean by this shot?

>not liking the cute piglet look

That's definitely prime Lucy Lawless. But I think seeing her naked already on Spartacus: Blood and Sand may diminish my Xena watching. Although the other webms in this thread certainly have my attention.

Really? Because I think it's probably smaller men who couldn't bag a Xena that focus more on feet, and younger feet.

nice feet are a sign of youth, health and hygiene, means she's good and breed-able

Also there is no man who could bag a Xena, she bags them

>they will never take turns stepping on your balls

Why even continue our existence?

I agree on feet.

And Lucy Lawless always intimidated me.

Yeah, she's incredibly hot but the definition of unapproachable

A fellow Discord fan I see. The actress, Meighan Desmond, was very beautiful back then. Unfortunately, like a typical Kiwi, time wasn't too kind to her now. Enjoy her youth.

Xena is a show for fags that want to cure themselves of the Gays. This show turned me straight as an arrow as a kid. It is also responsible for my love of the white ladies. Especially of pale brunettes.

Only as Xena.

>tfw 13 years old
>unsure about sexuality
>think I might be bi
>start watching Hercules and Xena
>realize I'm 100% hetero

should be required viewing for any male going through puberty

Why do I find Lucy Lawless so fucking hot? She has a terrible case of manjaw, manhands and manvoice.

Am I homosex?

she's actually very feminine imo

you'd be gay if you didn't think she was hot

Lucy Lawless is pretty masculine. Just means she would birth warrior babies who would go on to rape and pillage for generations.

Nothing wrong with wanting Lucy Lawless to choke you out with her thighs.

>Doesn't even have marriage or kids to blame.

I could fix that for her.

Sarah Gadon is very feminine.

Lucy Lawless just has that warrior woman thing going on. I'd also point to Lena Headey in 300.

But will there ever be another Lucy Lawless?

>not making a Wonder Woman movie with Lucy Lawless at the height of Xenas popularity

what was WB/DC thinking?!?!

some people get sexually aroused by farts

LUCY FLAWLESS

Well Blade came out in 1998, which I guess you could say seriously jumpstarted the modern comic book movie trend.

Xena was on from 1995 to 2001.

Lucy Lawless would have made a great Wonder Woman, certainly better than Gal Gadot. But the Wonder Woman IP would have been too risky to make in that 95-01 timeframe.

Plus, it may be impossible to top Lynda Carter anyway.

Ha. She's definitely hot. I think a little too wide though. Maybe she was overweight as a kid.

>total landwahle
>implying she isn't a 10 in this picture

so you're gay thanks for informing us

>blade

are you forgetting batman and batman returns?

10 tons maybe

Are you forgetting how they ran the Batman sequels into the ground with camp and schlock and badness?

Blade opened the door to X-Men, Marvel, etc.

oh so we can thank wesley snipes then for the capeshit avalanche

I doubt she would portray Wonder Woman anyway. At the height of the show's popularity, she could prefer just being Xena.

But even ignoring her part in that, WB would probably want someone else, specially to distance it from Xena and be its own thing and don't look like it was pigtailing Xena.
They would want bigger names too and at the time Catherine Zeta Jones was considered a favorite

>I'm Kevin sorbo, and this is my manlet

If the influence of the capeshit genre had been mitigated by the Batman sequels "running into the ground", there wouldn't have been a Blade to begin with.

Sorry, sport, Blade didn't start shit despite being one of the best capeshit movies ever.

Blade arguably started the "action paranormal horror flick" fad of the early 2000s

they wanted to, but Lucy didn't

he was the best character, DELET THIS