SWEDEN YES!

YES YES YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-sexist-men-dominate-lines-blocked-for-women-colleagues-a7431201.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, who would have guessed?

It was a pretty safe bet that the first European country who would be eagerly jumping with a shit-eating grin to 'poz' itself with America's terminal disease would be the worthless Swedes.

>particularly something which she might already know more about than him
No man is ever going to explain to a women how to be manipulative cunt, so this statement has no basis in reality.

hello, police, i am being mainsplained, need an urgent help!

HAHAHAHA

kek

it's a brilliant idea really, setup a hotline for women to 'report' mainsplaining, a woman answers the phone and listens to the callers complaints and just when she finishes her story a man cuts into the phone call and mansplains why the caller is wrong

*calls the mansplaining hotline*

>hallo ja I was just walking down the street and some fine foreign gentleman decided he needed to mansplain bjorking me in a dirty alleyway i just thought I'd let you guys know

>implying this is real

That can't be real. It seems like a huge waste of money.

GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF MANSPLAINING

A sopa de macaco é um deleite.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-sexist-men-dominate-lines-blocked-for-women-colleagues-a7431201.html

>Men call Sweden's mansplaining hotline to mansplain why they don't like it
One operator said she took calls almost exclusively from men and many talked for a 'very, very long time', stopping other callers from getting through

kek

Quality banter.

Mansplaining is when you explain something to a woman BECAUSE she's a woman and you assume she doesn't know it.

>and you assume she doesn't know it
Fair assumption, really.

>When your country has so few problems that you have to start inventing them

i mostly like the typical sweddish woman on the pic

What is mansplaining?

t. Country where men can't even spread their legs on a bus or train

Fuck off back to . Just because you don't understand women's rights, doesn't mean you pieces of shit have to be such bigots.

This does not apply to muslims right?

That would be just racist

>so few problems
>Sweden

I'm sure grenade attacks happen everywhere.

Maybe in your shithole of a third world country pablo

tumblrism that ascended to gospel status apparently

Ugh, you m*n disgust me.

I don't know why but I always mansplain to women. Whenever I talk to women I can't help but talk down to them in a really condescending tone. It's especially bad at work.

There should be a man on the other side of the phone mansplaining these women how what they experienced was not actully mansplaining. It would probably give them a seizure.

Men being condescending to women

>Men have been calling a dedicated mansplaining hotline to ask for tips on how not to be sexist
>TIPS ON HOW NOT TO BE SEXIST
What is fuck is wrong with Swedes?

But we had one.

agree with the fellow roach.

>November 2016

so is there something called womansplaining hotline as well? i hate it when women assume i cant cook or dont know anything about gardening.

Men are better cooks than w*men though. Only men can be chefs.

>be swedish
>live in sweden
>never hear news like this
where do you guys get this shit from?

your media seems to *cough* censor some things from you guys

If the media censored news, why wouldn't i hear it on the street or social media? Assuming it involves something here, why don't i see it here?

Why do I always exclusively hear bullshit about Sweden from some foreign outlet?

what are you even saying? how would you see a mansplaining hotline "on the street"?

Doesn't really have an impact on the average Swede. There're some crazy leftists but that's also true in say burgerland.

>random stupid thing some burger uni etc. does
>>WHAT LOL USA SO SILLY
yeah...

Anything Sweden is doing Canada will try to do twice as hard

except both cases are somehow supported by authorities which makes it crazy

Thanks, America

what is this?

as pretty weird as our sexual service in Japan

lol

The term mansplaining is already sexist.

No, because as a man you're expected to deal with your own problems like an adult as opposed to whining.

well that line was established by women, men should make their womansplaining hotline

tell to fatty she's fat

Why would the Russians be spreading false propaganda to a nation of 10 million?

>muslim woman on pic
>report mainsplaining

They'd call to say their 'man' have all the right to mainsplain as much as he wants, as also doing prank calls the entire day

kek

Notch gave it the name cuntfussing

faggotry.

imagine setting up this hotline, but every single worker is a white cishet male and once he recieves a call he starts explaining why what happened to her was not mansplaining and she just misunderstud her interlocutor.

>police pull woman driving
>you can't drive in the side walk
>shut fuck up you sexist bastard, i am gonna report you for mansplaining

He was joking. There is no grenade attack in Brazil. People that hate each other stab or shoot. Never from the back.

sopa de brasiliANO uma delicia

cuntfusing like confusing

hate those stupid leftists