YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE FARAGE BARRAGE, THE SAVIOUR OF BRITAIN!

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE FARAGE BARRAGE, THE SAVIOUR OF BRITAIN!

INDEPENDENCE AND SHITSKIN FREE LANDS WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "RULE BRITANNIA" IN THIS THREAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html
dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
nottinghampost.com/who-should-be-the-next-prime-minister-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-or-michael-gove/story-29439289-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shitskin free

You do realise that the eu workers will be replaced by commonwealth third wolders right?
Also Farage is a laying opportunist. Did you see how he went back on his promises today ? The same promises hat he used to fool the gullible into voting leave. Him and his banker mates are having a good hearthy laugh tonight

Get over it you remainiac, you lost. Stop trying to shill.

RULE BRITANNIA

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

RULE BRITANNIA BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

BRITON NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

Rule Britannia

Referendum to speed up kebab removal when?

RULE BRITANNIA

Rule Britannia!!

RULE BRITTANIA

Don't like the shill threads get you down, Today is a glorious day!

RULE BRITTANIA

RULE BRITANNIA

Also, check'd

RULE BRITANNIA

>RULE BRITANNIA

I can't, really

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA
Fuck all these defeatist cucks

RULE BRITTANIA

>RULE BRITANNIA
>tfw EU

RULE BRITANNIA
Am I considered a shitskin? Parents are from Chile but my dad looks like an obersturmfuhrer

T A K E B A C K C O N T R O L
A
K
E

B
A
C
K

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Posting that version over the based hospitaller of personal fitness.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60

RULE BRITANNIA

This is the first step on the road to the collapse of the EU, mark my fucking words

>RULE BRITANNIA

>You do realise that the eu workers will be replaced by commonwealth third wolders right?
This.
This is the beginning of the end of White Britain.

>SHITSKIN FREE

>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Few quotes from the same guy in the last few years:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

and from this link

theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy

>“I believe our generation has a historic chance … to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,”

>“What are we saying if we perpetually keep Turkey out of the European Union just because it’s Muslim?”

>the politician said when he called for EU expansion in 2006. He’s now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants

>the upshot is simple. There are “two categories of people in our great city, one group who live normally and another who live in the shadows unable to contribute fully to the rest of society", as Boris Johnson observed in 2009. Two years ago, he said it was “completely crazy” not to introduce an amnesty on illegal immigrants

the picture is from a story written by the chief political editor of the financial times and is an OFFICIAL vote leave poster
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html

RULE BRITANNIA
Brexit was a mistake though

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

and make a proper image

All hail our Lord and Saviour. Bless him, for he is the true heir of the throne.

>succ dis dick lefties

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITTANIA

Yes but RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

So... Muslims or monkeys, or muslim monkeys? Let's just pray for non-muslim monkeys.

>RULE BRITANNIA

>captcha 1066

RULE BRITANNIA

>RULE BRITANNIA

AND GOD SAVE THE KING (nige)

RULE BRITANNIA

GET
BLOWN
THE FUCK
OUT

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
BRITONS NEVER NEVER NEVER WILL BE SLAVES
>Sincerely, USA

>SUCC

Want to buy these Remain camp tears? Had to add a tiny bit of sugar to even out all the salt.

RULE BRITANNIA AND LET ME IN

Rule Britannia!!

RULE BRITANNIA

>Remain camp tears

Nigel has a hell of a time with it earlier today. He even documented his experience on Twitter.

Check it out.

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

Rule Britannia

First time in 5 years watching the news.
The depressed looks on all these remain camp faces. The lefties here look just as depressed.

What a wonderfull time to be alive.

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITTANIA!

nottinghampost.com/who-should-be-the-next-prime-minister-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-or-michael-gove/story-29439289-detail/story.html

vote Farage

RULE BRITANNIA AND PRAISE KEK

REMOVE KEBAB

Rule Britannia

RULE BRITANNIA

RULE BRITANNIA.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

LONG LIVE AUSTRALIA
Europoors GTFO, this is now a cuck free thread.