PEOPLE GET CANCER AND DIE

>PEOPLE GET CANCER AND DIE

Honestly one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. Phil's done it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/03/08/590957789/first-listen-mount-eerie-now-only
mega.nz/#!L94zBBpA!gulyvQCvnd1HK1mHoP8MX7Ynqk0R0QVX2cNt3eHjeX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That and Earth were unexpected as hell, I was worried we'd get another Crow and being so close to that release, I figured we just might.
Phil really outdid himself, AOTY imo

MY WIFE IS DEAD
MY WIFE DIED
BLUNT LYRIC BLUNT LYRIC BLUNT LYRIC
CANCER SOMETHING CANCER

*indie kids cry with emotion*
*10/10*

this is quite a take! Both edgy and cool

>cry with emotion
how else do you cry?

like from onions and stuff

aren't you the oasis guy

I used to be a lot more into Oasis than I am now. I am a big fan of Pavement ATM

All I am saying is that I think this obsession the music industry has with deeply depressing music is a vicious cycle. I think Phil is a fantastic musician but this is far from his best work. People need to realize that emotional lyrics do not equal AOTY

that's even more like the indie you're making fun of

>I am a big fan of Pavement

Yeah, that's not for indie kids at all, and they definitely aren't sucked off by Pitchfork every chance they get.

Yeah, music shouldn't contain emotion. It should all be sterile or ironic lyrics so that no one feels any real emotions while listening to it.

Does he ever fap to pictures of his dead wife?

Anyone have a mega link?

Not mega link but you can listen to the whole thing here
npr.org/2018/03/08/590957789/first-listen-mount-eerie-now-only

mega.nz/#!L94zBBpA!gulyvQCvnd1HK1mHoP8MX7Ynqk0R0QVX2cNt3eHjeX4

this is an album that can only be understood by people who have experienced genuine emotional suffering

says who? neets like yourself LARPING?
my fucking gf died in a car crash hows that for suffering.
fuck off and stop trying to make music objective.
kys loser

Thanks friendo

You haven't listened to the new album, have you? The line OP was quoting is literally meant to be comical. This album is far more varied than the unrelenting sorrow of ACLAM.

>my fucking gf died in a car crash

so surely you can relate to Phil's lyrics?

also I'm not NEET lol

>Kozelek talks about people dying and his experiences that no one cares about over the same guitar line for an hour
>nu-Sup Forums laps it up
>Elverum conjures up the greatest expression of human depression and loss since the great Euripides penned The Bacchae
>nu-Sup Forums doesn't get it
'tis a sad fate for a board

this. the fucking state of Sup Forums
i don't know how people claim to enjoy phil's works and don't enjoy his latest works at least to an extent

>I am a big fan of Pavement ATM
explains a lot

>mummy from Tintin on the cover
ebin

Attached: rascar.jpg (266x402, 51K)

>now only
No now.

to be fair the people making fun of phil aren't the same ones who liked benji when it came out
i don't think half of them were even here when benji dropped. the average poster on this board has changed drastically within the last year.