Why do people hate Gwyneth Paltrow? Jealousy? She does nothing wrong

Why do people hate Gwyneth Paltrow? Jealousy? She does nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gwynethpaltrow/status/586168041576116224?lang=en
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2013/05/16/facts-show-food-stamp-program-has-a-strong-record-of-efficienty
youtu.be/NG9p1FFwxb0?t=59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conscious uncoupling.

Because they know after one night with her they'd end up raising a baby vegan in 9 months.

Delusion.

She thinks everybody in the world is a white millionaire from Hollywood. Also she talks to water.

yep jealousy

>attractive

top kek

this. everything she does confirms she's an out of touch elitist. apparently she's "obsessed with kabalah" aka jewish witchcraft

1) Gives stupid advice constantly
2) Is nowhere near as hot as the media makes her out to be. Yes, she is attractive. Beautiful even. But she's not this raging 10/10 people pretend she is
3) Nowhere near a talented enough actor to have been in (and dragged down) as many movies as she has
4) That stupid fucking smile. Look at OP's picture. That's not a human smile, that's a fucking lizard pretending to be human.
5) In every fucking interview (that I've seen) she does the leftist "hurrr durr evil right wing" people. Every fucking one I've seen. Even my more left leaning friends say she panders too much, and considering they're folk who enjoy pandering that's saying something
6) Re-stating this again. But the stupid fucking advice. She told families to go and buy 20 dollars worth of fucking cress or something for lunch or dinner. Twenty fucking dollars worth of CRESS. Holy fucking shit, what?

Could go on, but am lazy.

Fuck it not done

To further stress my point, look at the picture attached to this reply. She posted this on twitter (this exact picture) and said this is the best food you can afford on a tight budget of 20 dollars.

HOW MANY FUCKING LIMES DO WE NEED?

HOW MANY?

Ok done now.

For reference:

twitter.com/gwynethpaltrow/status/586168041576116224?lang=en

This is some top-tier bait.

Even if you don't think she's 10/10, she is objectively traditionally attractive.

>she is objectively traditionally attractive.

You laugh but i do put lemon on cheese sometimes.

I like Gwyneth. She's kooky, but mostly harmless.

>cilantro, black beans, tortillas
> no cheese
sick fuck

Seems like a decent amount of food. What am I missing?

It's just poor people being jealous that they don't have the work ethic and intelligence she does.

She was saying poor people can eat healthy for the low amount given monthly through govt programs.
Turns out this handful of veggies wasn't enough to feed a family for a month.
She admitted it was tough and donated to some charity.

u avin a giggle m8?

Ah, I thought it was one of those "this is all you can buy for $20" deals.

You can buy a shit ton more that.

Nah, I was asking a question.

nah ur avin a giggle m8

>blonde hair
>blue eyes

I can see why brown eyes and dark skins would hate her.

Nah you kinda got it backwards - she was trying to point out how tough it is to feed a family on $20 a week, but she bought $20 worth of Gwyneth Paltrow food. A poor family on WIC would not be buying bushels of fresh limes & cilantro, they'd stretch the money a little better.

It was just an example of her well-intentioned rich liberal cluelessness, it's not a huge deal, it was just funny that she bought all those fuckin limes

I don't understand what's wrong with this? I always buy at least 8 limes when I go to the store.

kek

>it was just funny that she bought all those fuckin limes
Its like you want scurvy or something.

My time as a bagger in high school tells me they'd spend it on Pepsi and Lays.

Also, a family gets way more than 80 a month for food stamps.

As much as I hate this whole new-age organic trend, I can't help but love that cute smile.

I do have a hard time disliking her.
It's like how you shouldn't be mean to retards.

Only poor fat people hate the Goop

If you guys were on SNAP what would you eat? Me, I'd eat lobster.

That's a good price on lobster.

>SNAP covers lobster
and people say republicans are retarded for their food stamp policies.

If? Easily half the posters on this board are poor enough to qualify.

Nope, I make just enough money to get no handouts, but not enough to not be poor. Pretty fuggin awesome.

Why does the pay method look suspiciously messed with?

Water droplets fucking with the ink. Probably droplets from all those fucking lobsters.

Sorry to hear that, user. Hope you work your way up or start a business. This is the land of capital and freedom, after all.

>5 cases of Mountain Dew

Eh, you get misuse like this that's easy to get outraged and hysterical over. I bet most people on SNAP or whatever don't abuse it.

Water drops on just that line that somehow make "Food Stamps" offline with the rest of the typeset?

if that's what you call abuse, everyone abuses it. or nearly everyone. literally no one buys anything that could be considered healthy. tons buy shit like steaks and lobster. and a LOT of them sell the food for 1/2 price or so to buy drug s or booze. I spent many years living the poor life, it isn't just common it's just how it's done.

Yeah, they do.

If foodstamps were like WIC and only allowed things like bread, cereal, milk and the like instead of junkfood, it would save everyone a lot of money both in good aid and medicare. There's a reason most poor people have diabetes and other diet-related illnesses.

There's articles on this case. Guy got arrested for selling the lobsters for 0.50 on the dollar.

Link me.

That receipt looks awfully suspicious. I'm not doubting people rape the foodstamp system. Just that receipt looks sketchy as fuck.

Data seems to point to the contrary conclusion:

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2013/05/16/facts-show-food-stamp-program-has-a-strong-record-of-efficienty

WIC gets abused plenty too, so many pieces of shit come in at the end of the month and use all their milk checks at once.

That being said, I still think it's better to have that program than no program at all.

The issue is not 3% under or overpayment, or that Obama fucked over the economic recovery.

The issue is that if you listed out all the grocery items bought with foodstamp dollars, in order of price*number bought, chips and lobster and soda would be near the top.

Taking up the space that should go to pasta, chicken, or fresh vegetables.

Nevermind. Found it. Looks like he used his GF's card.

Scum.

Do you have any evidence to back that up besides, "I saw a guy do it"?

Yeah, it's a fun game called "what shelves need to be restocked after EBT day?"

So, no. Given how widely the rhetoric of SNAP recipients buying steak and lobster is disseminated, you'd expect somebody, somewhere, would have done a study confirming this over the decades and decades that the program has been in place.

Dude, he's not lying. Ask any grocery checkout person or bagger.

EBT day is nothing but junkfood-filled cart after another. The healthiest thing you might find in them is a gallon of chocolate milk and a box of banquet chicken.

salt

this. the typical dumb amerifat

Yes because sociologists are always trying to kill those government programs.

And the grocery stores, well, they just despise big ticket items selling well on a predictable schedule, so their data banks are completely open to anyone wanting hard data.

he's right dude, and that's not even counting the tons of people that sell their food stamps for cash or drugs. trust me that happens, a lot

D R O P PE D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Worked retail in a pharmacy through college
>inventory was done by a third party
>all black ex cons, basically the dregs of life
>when it's over the all buy candy bars, sodas, snacks, etc etc
>all paid on food stamps
I guess you need all the government assistance you can get when your job is counting things

idk

she's a nice person irl desu

>That Emily Watson's expression

youtu.be/NG9p1FFwxb0?t=59s

Shallow Hal is a good movie, nice comedy that holds up with a nice message.