Source : The fucking Bible, idiots

So you realise that if you're gay you're going to hell, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_7Fl6PV3bw
youtube.com/watch?v=rLf1kqtzgdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UMtfmWh5mao
biblehub.com/commentaries/2_thessalonians/1-9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek doesn't accept fedoras

Failed. Twice.
Gtfo, homo.

it's a sin to tell someone that he'll go to hell
also i'm pretty sure saying "fucking bible" is also a sin.

Pretty sure that's the old testament and not the new testament (the one Christians are supposed to uphold).

if triples, Jesus is real and he loves you

if anything else, Jesus is still real and he loves you

If God exists then how come he doesn't.

I know Kek does cause... you know... Check em.

>3 times
Pretty funny desu.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as God,
is in fact, Kek/God, or as I've recently taken to calling it, kek plus God.
God is not an omnipotent being unto itself, but rather another component
of kek made possible by meme magic, pepe, and vital websites comprising a full memeatic religion, as defined by DAT BOI

Many 4chaners praise a modified version of Kek every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Kek
which is widely worshiped today is often called "God", and many of its followers are
not aware that it is basically Kek, made possible by the meme magicians of Sup Forums .

There really is a God, and these people are worshiping it, but it is just a
part of the religion they use. Kek is the Base: the meme magic on the site
that allocates the magic resources to the other memes that you view.
memes are an essential part of Kek, but are useless by theirself;
they can only function in the context of a complete memeatic religion. God is
normally used in combination with Kek: the whole system
is basically Kek with God added, Kek/God. All the so-called "God"
religions are really versions of Kek/God.

The new testament references the old testament and even directly quotes it several times user.

To read one with out the other is pretty dumb user.

Well, OP definitely has a leg to stand on.

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Can you give me a solid proof that hell exists

Hell isn't teal, dumbass.

Of course not, I imagine a teal hell would make for a very for place of torment.

Why do all you bible thumping bigots care if other people go to hell or not? Arent these people mostly the kind of folks you would rather not see in the afterlife, oh holy ones?

>we are the people of god
>even tough the bible says the true church will be replaced by a fake one and the true God will be called a demon and his followers demon worshippers

I'm sure you're unable to do miracles with jesus because he's out of batteries and not because he's the devil

>Why do all you bible thumping bigots care if other people go to hell or not?
Because our conscience isn't seared with a hot iron.

The bible doesn't stop at saying they are going to hell, it also says they're dumb animals made to be taken and destroyed. The context is execution by the state, not vigilantism.

It also enlightens us to how that fags are pedophiles.

>I-it's an illness
>t-they have bad hormones

Cool idea bruh, let me tell you that doctors assure that a problem with masculine hormones, makes your dick small.

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS AND LET'S SEE HOW REASONABLE THIS CLAIM IS.

And here I thought Jesus preached love and tolerance above all

>this goy thinks hell exist

The bible also says it's laws were changed because the devil is real, his people are the majority, the church will be replaced by a false church with a false saviour and the followers of the true God will be called demon worshippers.

I'm a Satanist, btw, I believe Satan is the name of God :3

And trust me, I DO get persecuted, I DO get bullshit for saying this, I DO get refused service in places, I DO get accused falsely of many things, I DO get refused judical assistance, I DO get persecuted and hated by all.

As expected of the believers of the true one :3

Because designing from scratch a human that loves dicks in his butt and then telling him to die a virgin is not loving, but rather cruel, and proper of DEVILS.

>it also says they're dumb animals made to be taken and destroyed
Cite the verse for this.

Steering away from homosexuality is possible. I honestly think every gay man or woman can do it. It just takes a lot of determination and faith.

Homosexuality for them is temptation.

Jesus said he came not to abolish the old law. On the basis of the bible, christians being against homosexuality is justified and the "that's the old testament" comment that people like to throw around doesn't change anything since the old testament still stands in the christian faith.

THE BIBLE UNLEASHED:

Jeremiah 8:8

How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

Matthew 10:25

Students are to be like their teacher, and slaves are to be like their master. And since I, the master of the household, have been called the prince of demons, the members of my household will be called by even worse names!

--------------------

WHEN IS JESUS CONTINUOUSLY CALLED PRINCE OF DEMONS BY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD?

this

Jesus said multiple times that the law shouldn't be change and that he didn't come to change it.

So you realise, if you believe in the bible, you're literally a jew, right?

Is this like the christian version of being reported for reporting?

The scribes were the ones that wrote the talmud, the perverted traditions of men. The bible is true.

They rejected God, and here He tells us that Christians will be persecuted and slandered for His sake.

Why is this confusing for you?

Also, you are delusional for worshiping a lying serpent, whose fate is already known; eternal separation from God.

Sodomites should be put to death by the government:
>Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Sodomites are worthy of death:
>Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Sodomites are dogs:
>Deuteronomy 23:17-18 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
>Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Sodomites are brute beasts (dumb animals):
>Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

... brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed:
>2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

>Do unto others, as you would have others do unto you.
Jesus was pro gay senpai.

You are the worst kind of stupid. Have fun with Satan.

Incorrect. Israelites by the way. "Jew" is a fake word.

>And here I thought Jesus preached love and tolerance above all
You thought wrong.

Sodomites are haters of God, filled with all iniquity:
>Romans 1:28-30 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

>2 Chronicles 19:2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

>Psalm 139:21-22 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
>I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

t. mentally deranged idiot

My understanding id that that is only for non-gentiles, at least that's what christians have told me when defending the bible on that sort of thing.

They aren't going tohell because they're gay, They are going to hell cause they're promiscous.

Holy shiiiet!!!!

He taught love. Some things are not meant to be tolerated.

>Heaven and Hell are two different places

When will this western meme die? We all go to the same place.

You realize the bible is nothing but bastardized, judaized Aegean and Persian wisdom. Designed to breed collectivist christian slave societies, who surrender all the reigns of power to their Jewish overlords?

You know you're a nature hating, slave race designed to self destruct right?

wew lad

Delete this picture. Delete all of your pictures. Throw away your Bible, (obviously you haven't opened it), and then keep on your path of throwing away your life to Satan. The irony of this post is disgusting and I am triggered.

Does the bible say homosexuals go to hell? I thought all it said is that they are supposed to be killed. As long as they repent and believe in Jesus as their lord and savior, then they don't go to hell.

>that
What is that?

Someone skipped Revelations.

Oh look. It's that same fedora tipping shit lord leaftard who always posts religious topic on Sup Forums.

What's up cunt?

Not an argument

t. people who haven't read the Bible

You're saying we should also follow the Old Testament, which means no two crops in the same field, no blended clothes, don't touch pig skins etc...

Just quote Romans as to why fags are an abomination instead

Those passages that people tend to site as anti-gay(as well as ones that argue for silly things like shellfish and mixing fabrics) were from ritual procedures or something like that.

While we're on that, how do you respond to those passages that come off as arbitrary, and if you feel that they are arbitrary, then how are the ones condemning homosexuality not arbitrary?

>Does the bible say homosexuals go to hell?
They bible says reprobates are rejected by God and therefore they are damned. One type of reprobate is the sodomite.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_7Fl6PV3bw
youtube.com/watch?v=rLf1kqtzgdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UMtfmWh5mao

The bible says they cannot believe.
>John 12
>[37] But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
>[38] That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
>[39] Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
>[40] He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
>[41] These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

So you're saying that God intentionally created homosexuals in order to kill them?

Doesn't that go against John 3:16?

Not in the Bible. At least learn how to use memes properly you dumbass.

yes but some of us go as angels and some of us go as demons

More blasphemy. Humans are not angels and no one becomes an angel. Read your Bible.

So is anyone who doesn't put their trust in Christ

Define solid proof

Because we care

He came to fufil the law

I'm not gay but I'm cool with that, satan seems like an okay dude.

>Matthew 5:17-18King James Version (KJV)

>17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

>18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Nah, that's definitely in there. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in any of the bible or any other creation myth holy books. I just annoys me when people say to christians or when christians say to other christians that the old testament should be disregarded. You either believe all of it, or none of it

He loses all his power when he is cast into hell

Your absolutely right, Gods law still exist, but read Romans 7

>CI madness
*tips stupidity*

I've known people who have lived lives as gay people and then repented of that life and sincerely found Jesus, or at least come to realize that Jesus IS the Lord. But I do think that going down that road is very caustic to your soul and strongly reduces your odds of ever finding God, because he hates homosexuality. If you resist those urges and don't act on them because you know God doesn't want you to act that way, I'm sure he'd love that. We all battle with sin, and God hates all sin, but I do believe that God has a special hatred for homosexuality. Jesus can save anyone if they submit to him and accept him though

I know saying someone will go to hell is a sin since you're taking judgement into your hands. But saying fucking Bible is rude, it's not quite blasphemy since you didn't insult God . God isn't the Bible, and the Bible isn't God

2 Thessalonians 1:6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power

>everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord
>from the presence of the Lord
>presence of the Lord
>presence

The idea that Hell is a place separated from God is an old Latin myth that you would do well not to repeat. For there can be no place that is separated from the Lord- that is a blasphemy that not only suggests that the Lord isn't all-powerful, all-knowing, everywhere present, it assumes another blasphemy that diminishes the power of Christ's death and resurrection. He went down into Hades and freed all the souls there, and His resurrection ended our separation from God forever.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, 19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison"

Which is why I must prove my life is worth getting into heaven by bringing the fight to the enemy. You can't be a gay standing in front of Saint Peter with nothing to your name but a list of fellas you've fucked because you're a hedonist scum. I will bring Honour with me and the deaths of many Muslims.

This

He says, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but not an iota, not a dot will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.” All is accomplished when He is crucified. That’s when all is accomplished. In the theological Gospel of St. John, the last word of Jesus from the Cross is one Greek word, Tetelestai, which means, “It is accomplished.” In Latin, it’s two words: “Consummatum est.” It’s usually translated in English as, “It is finished,” so most people think He’s going to die, especially because it says, “He cried out, ‘It is finished,’ and He gave over His spirit.” But it doesn’t mean that He’s going to die. That word means it’s fulfilled. It’s accomplished. It’s perfected. There’s nothing more that God can say, there’s nothing more that God can show, there’s nothing more that God can do. In the death of Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah, the Son of God, the Lamb of God, God has done his final act. That’s it. It’s fulfilled. Nothing can surpass it. So, not one word of the Law passes away until it’s accomplished, but when He’s crucified, it’s all accomplished. Therefore, all the word is fulfilled in Him.

So when we ask the question: What does it mean that Jesus died for us? Simply put, it means that he revealed the truth, he did the truth, the truth is love. He fulfills it completely, therefore the law is now kept. Therefore God has no case against us, because he can’t have a case against us if the law is not broken, and he didn’t break it! And therefore he voluntarily enters into the realm of sin, curse, and death in order to obliterate it, to wipe it out once and for all forever.

Damn that's a tasty contradiction. Why does anyone believe this? There's no consistency

>that is a blasphemy
If you're not with God, you're away from Him, right?
If you're not in the presence of God, He isn't there, right?

>He went down into Hades and freed all the souls there, and His resurrection ended our separation from God forever
So what you're saying is that God isn't going to cut them off, but keep them alive being tortured forever so He can watch it from far away?

He loved everybody at one point, but there is a point that even those people he died for become damned and hopeless.

Death is one point. If one dies without being saved, that person is done.
>Hebrews 9:27 it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment
>Mark 9:43-44 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Sodomites aren't born that way, they become that way after they come to the truth of God and then decide to hate and reject God, at which point God in turn rejects them.
>Romans 1:18-32

Other people who are alive, yet have lost their chance to be saved:
People who take the mark of the beast:
>Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
People who blaspheme the Holy Ghost:
>Mark 3:29-30 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
>Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
People who change the Word of God:
>Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Nothing unclean will enter Heaven. You are actually stupid. Here is an explanation of the verse.

biblehub.com/commentaries/2_thessalonians/1-9.htm

Did you even read it

It's only unrepentant homosexuals, and not only them btw:

>Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to nor perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

basically any one who rejects Christ will be damned.

We are already born sinners. It's the core essence of Christianity.
So at this point it actually doesn't matter. No matter how much you repent, you can't make Adam and Eve uneat that fruit.

>they become that way after they come to the truth of God and then decide to hate and reject God
So you're saying those 9 year old boys who dress up as girls and act like queers and tell everyone they are gay, knew God but rejected Him?

I know that God doesn't make anything imperfect.

The Bible doesn't say anything about sexuality, but sexual act. Rather than hating yourself for being gay, you should just accept Jesus in to your heart. He will guide you to the right path instead judging. It's all about accepting Jesus and believing in him leading the way. Even if you're gay you won't have immoral thoughts once you've accepted Jesus.

>We are already born sinners
I don't understand this, either. A baby doesn't ask to be born, let alone know about sin, or choose to sin.

Most likely they have been told to reject those ideas. Or those ideas have been withheld from them. So naturally they fall into a depraved state because they don't know any better.

It's impossible for us to not sin. Only man who has ever done it was Christ, and that is because he was Christ.

could you address me here and explain the passages about mixing fabrics and shellfish? You seem to be educated on this and I specifically want to know:
What is the context of the banning of mixing fabrics, not eating shellfish, and other seemingly arbitrary restrictions?
If those are arbitrary, how is the condemnation of homosexuality not arbitrary as well?
What is the rooting of the gentiles vs non-gentiles thing in some ritualistic practices, and is it related to those things?

>Even if you're gay you won't have immoral thoughts once you've accepted Jesus.
But that's not right. Immoral thoughts are temptations. They're really annoying, and weapons of the enemy.

If we didn't have immoral thoughts as Christians, how are we supposed to be tempted?

I guess so. It's all so tragic and sad. Every day seems like a punch in the balls when I look at the world. May God forgive us all.

Wrong, God is everywhere. There is no place where God is absent.

>so He can watch it from far away

God is everywhere, He doesn't have to watch "from far away".

The Orthodox understanding is basically that if you have been saved by God's grace then the afterlife will feel like paradise, but if you a wicked soul that turned your back on God through your own free will then God's love will feel like fiery torment. Consider the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the OT, how they were locked in the furnace but the flames did not hurt them, but they hurt the guards after they went in. Or how in Jerusalem during Holy Pascha the flames of the candles are not harmful to the touch. Or how, in pop culture, crosses and holy water are not harmful to regular people but they are very harmful to vampires and demons and such.

He provided alcohol for a wedding. He spread degeneracy and dependency that night

Well you can get those thoughts but you can reject them with faith

>God made Hell for Satan
>God causes mass destruction and death
>God dooms people to hell for burn for all eternity
>God didn't want Adam to eat the Apple of Knowledge, knowledge being the only concept that makes humans human and self-aware/not a fucking ant or jellyfish without a conscious brain

Wow I bet this guy makes a lot of good decisions amirite

What kind of stupid Christianity is this, it's a sin, we all have sins, and god will forgive them if we do good, this is true Christianity,

false, Once Saved Always Saved through Faith in Jesus Christ

I honestly think you may be trying to blend 2 ideas in to 1.

Hell is before the lake of fire. They are not the same places. Hell and death will be cast in there to remove them from existence.

Since it's likely a brimstone lake, and it has cleansing qualities, it's like a big puddle of bleach that bacteria get thrown in.

You could argue that since brimstone has holy cleansing properties that God may be present in it, but that doesn't really make a lot of sense considering that it's a place to remove the people He casts out, to be far away from His children who He will dwell with.

Does what I'm saying make sense?

The miracle of withstanding fire in the O.T. doesn't seem related to the issue to me, since they weren't being punished by God, they were being protected by earthly fire.

>I don't understand this, either. A baby doesn't ask to be born, let alone know about sin, or choose to sin.
It's not what the bible says.

>Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
>Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death
>Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

Wages are earned. We earn the second death through our sin. Sin is something that is done, not inherited. We inherited a sin nature, which means that we are tempted to do sin.

>Hebrews [14] Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
>[15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Burn yourself leaf.

What it pretty much is saying is that the law is what will judge those who do not enter into the covenant with Christ, so if you die without Christ, you will be judged by the law,

Christians enter into a covenant with Christ when we put our trust in him for our salvation

Our old self died with Christ, and we are born again a new creation, so we are no longer under the old law but under the law of Grace

Fix: if you fuck in your ass with men, you're going to hell. Gayness itself isn't a sentence.

Haven fun in hell with Calvin. Jesus said it himself that we can fall from grace.

It's called original sin.
When Noah got drunk and naked, his son Ham shamelessly mocked him for it, while his two brothers dressed Noahand put him to bed.
God cursed Ham's descendants, who resettled modern Africa, to a life of slavery.

Are calling the Orthodox Church stupid? Because this is how we have understood it for 2,000 years and how we will understand it for 2,000 years more. Maybe if you were a little more humble you might learn something.

We are born with a sin nature,

You can simply baptise yourself, and this sin is gone.

The fall was his plan

He provided a way out of condemnation

What's keeping you from accepting it