HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this triggers the Lineker

who was first?

ukip lion has a better mane but its expression is that of a pussy. it looks weak and scared whereas the EPL lion looks alpha as fuck

He's scared for the future of his country. Birmingham is literally 85% Muslim now.

PL lion also has a fancy crown, whereas the UKIP lion has a JUST haircut

t. American who has never left his flyover shithole

I found a French region that copied their flag from the English national team WTF

i find it irritating that our symbol is a lion when there are no lions in the uk

should be a fox or an adder or something

Hrs right though.

Or a squirrel.

>fox or an adder
Scousers are your most iconic wildlife though

He's right though

That UKIP lion looks like it's just been shown the latest UK census.

(You)

t. Muhammad Ahmed al-Britanni

t. John Smith (brother of his daughter, son of his uncle)

our country is so poor we also have to steal and there are no lions in estonia also.. our strongest animal is a bear, but that is a negative symbol used by our politicians to get more votes

Is that supposed to be some kind of realistic insult because there's hardly any whites actually like that anymore but the arab muslim world is LITERALLY inbred almost all the way across

How long until Cadbury try to sue them for using purple?

The lion graphic on the PL logo looks great

ukip lion looks shit

Why would Cadbury sue the Cadbury Premier League?

Englel

When I see purple I start salivating. Fuck Cadbury.

the ukip lion looks tired, the epl lion is really for war

Kek'd

Like it's just been put on a bus through East London

*ready

Lineker’s political platitudes BTFO

t. sister fucker

epic bantz.