Oh boy oh boy Ministry's new album is soooo awesome sauce! *gapes mouth* This is my happy face for Drumpf being BTFO!

>oh boy oh boy Ministry's new album is soooo awesome sauce! *gapes mouth* This is my happy face for Drumpf being BTFO!

>This is my happy face for Drumpf being BTFO
>wearing MAGA cap
Is this some kind of ironic post?

>MAGA cap
Read again

Shitty meme that's really run its course aside, how did Ministry fall off so fucking hard?

>That feel when you voted for Trump to stick to SJWs for messing with your videogames and guns
>That feel when Trump came after your videogames and guns himself
>That feel when your town STILL contains brown people

*hearty open-mouthed laugh*

Who are you quoting?

Sacrificing quality for message

>soyboy

Do you really think it's only soyboys who hate Trump

t. Soyboy

>Who are you quoting?

Your conscience. bahahahaha

>WE NEED TO BAN THE GUNS THEYRE KILLING PEOPLE!
>her concert gets blown up by muzzies in Manchester, killing 23 children

Who are you quoting?

Your conscience. bahahahaha

Really causes the pondering to commence...

bahahahahaha

[Soygaysis playing in background]

If the message was something new or powerful and hadn't done everything that every other celebrity had done in recent memory, then maybe it'd be able to stand up on the message alone, but it absolutely doesn't.
I don't even like Trump. Honest to god, he should be shot along with most world leaders, but fuck, artists are just getting lazy with their political messages.

that'll show em!!! i'll post that picture some leftist made pretending to be a trump supporter!!!!!!!

Duh? Imagine how bad it would have been if the terrorist male had guns too?

Vidya is not going to get banned. They tried it in the 90s when video games were popular among basement dwellers exclusively and it didn't work. Now video games are as big as movies and everyone's grandma has a Wii in their house.

yeah it looks like this

what the fuck happened to her?

Bahahaha. I doubt you could pull that off with a knife.

Tardo

yeah bcs it was in france and they had guns

B-B-BUT I THOUGHT GUNS ARE BANNED THERE HOW COULD IT HAPPEN!!

I don't speak non-American.

Probably snuck into the country by gun "enthusiasts". Bahahaha

SOOOOOOYYYYYY SALLLLLYYY CAN WAIT

Bahahahaha

PJW likes Oasis you fucking idiot

>assumes I like PJW
>assumes I'll like shitty soy band because some youtube celeb does
Don't look back in soylent

Bahahaha! Bahahaha? Bahahaha!

morning montie
how’s the weather where you’re at

That feel when American celebs are better informed about politics than congress and all of Sup Forums. Bahahahaha.

You just proved my point. Thank you.

>being this autistic

you mean uneducated
entertainers (I.E. professional feelfags) aren’t exactly known for their groundbreaking political views that every 6 year old child also happens to have

Gun bans don't mean shit if they're not strictly enforced. See a gun, confiscate and destroy said gun immediately.
Why do conservahicks love dead kids, but get butthurt over aborted fetuses?

Not really, since you were implying they can't get guns since they're in Europe. But they can, obviously :)

I don't think there's anyone, who's as much a of a soyboy, as you now

They're better informed than the so called "experts". Hilarious that the Dunning-Kruger effect is so prevalent among the regressive right. Bahahaha

>See a gun, confiscate and destroy said gun immediately.
good luck enforcing this policy. genuinely, good luck.

can’t imagine you’re too vocal about islamic terrorism overseas which kills far more than gun accidents/mass shooters in the US.

and that’s just not an argument altogether.

>MK Ultra victims
>informed on anything much less politics
They're about as smart as, well, you. Bahahahaha

>tfw the Sup Forums mememan is getting pussy and you aren't
i want to die

>good luck enforcing this policy.

When there's a will, there's a way.

>78589646
>my point hinges on a conspiracy theory being true in order to be valid

bahahahahaha

>They're better informed than the so called "experts".
honestly though, how do you even figure this? just because they have the same political views as you?

why is the modern left so subversive?

>regressive right
Even your insults are low energy.

Go back to Democratic Underground, leftypol, reddit or whatever creatively bankrupt cesspit you crawled from.

>Jess Southern
She makes me penis cry :3

Oh look it's another killer Montie post

I'm seriously annoyed by how much I've been agreeing with Montie posts lately
Did something happen man?

I look at facts, my man. Pic related.

You're begging me to leave so that your safe space is preserved? Bahahaha.

wait these are already legal in murrica, wtf?

>agreeing with images
More proof of MIDL retardation

You became a faggot.

>lol u nazis get ur info from meaningless charts!
>hey guise check out my meaningless chart

That includes suicides btw

Who even listens to Ministry in 2018?

t. Triggered conservahicks

Definitely Soyboy

>Bullying what appears to be a literall retard to make a cheap political point

this is a disturbing image
I do need a source though

the Sup Forums overflow is getting way out of hand

what does this have to do with guns

why are you stereotyping all conservatives as deniers of global warming

That image is even more disturbing when you realize that taking out predominantly black cities puts America on par with other countries.

not him, but there's like an 80% overlap of those demographics that can't be denied

It's not a Sup Forums overflow you goddamn moron. People just have these views in society. Holy fuck, just get it.

The key difference here being that a leap isn't made between the facts and the conclusion drawn.

I could make the claim that global warming is real, and back it up with scientific data illustrating the temperature rise trend.

On the other hand, conservahicks could make the claim that brown people are ruining europe and back it up with IQ statistics. But they've failed to directly derive their conclusion from statistics. If a "leap" is required in drawing your conclusion, your point is flimsy at best.

just because you say something is establishment doesn’t mean it actually is
you need to provide evidence

"Conservahicks" back up the claim that brown people ruin Europe with crime statistics showing that brown people commit more crime.

That's close to 4 out of every 100k, that's not even a percentile of a percentile. I'm willing to have that risk.

Also, that non-US combined is placed there intentionally to make people think "wow, everywhere else added up is so much lower than the US rate," but it's not a combined stat, it's an average. Shitty bait, faggot.

But that only becuh da whypipo mayd em poor

bro there’s a difference between a conservative and an outright racist who recycles pseudo-science concerning race
those are white supremacists you’re thinking of, and it’s intellectually dishonest to ring even moderate conservatives with white supremacists.

Except that there's a leap between "crimes are being committed" and "europe iz in ruins!", ya dingus.

>more crime doesn't ruin a place

>bro there’s a difference between a conservative and an outright racist who recycles pseudo-science concerning race

The distinction doesn't matter if the conservative is the one protecting the racist.

implying people want to build communities around areas with skyrocketing crime (they don’t, thus the point that these “brown people” (vague strawman) are ruining europe

Just speaking from experience
Every 'proud gun owner' I've met has called global warming a conspiracy to a certain extent. I rounded the percentage down for margin of error.

>people just have these views in society
>that's why soy/cuckposting have existed since Sup Forums was created and not just since trump was elected

elaborate. that’s totally vague and meaningless rhetoric.

In that case there should be no distinction made between leftists and the criminals they protect.

Where did I state that? Also, one could argue conservahicks only get upset about crime when it's committed by brown people. Notice how you rarely see them complaining about crackhead trailer trash committing crimes? You also rarely see them complaining about the atrocities/war crimes the troops commit overseas

Oh, look, OP's a katsap shill.

Kill yourself, russian swine.

anyone can be a criminal if the government itself is in the wrong

Actually you have to break the law to be a criminal.

and why should i trust that you’re even telling the truth here? who even are these “proud gun owners” in question? are you sure you don’t just hang around conspiracy theorists and neo-confederates? why should anyone go on your word alone? this is why anecdotes don’t work in debates.

see above. you don’t seem like an honest debater at all, more like a lying regurgitator of stereotypes.

I'm just saying it's utterly naive to believe that anyone on Sup Forums who might be soyposting has come directly from Sup Forums, or even has any sort of radical views, for that matter.

Say NO to fags like and their gay propaganda.

Again, you're making leaps.

>skyrocketing crime

Subjective term. It's like calling anyone that consumes high fat foods or smokers "suicidal".

>implying people want to build communities

Another assumption with nothing backing it up. Do you think people avoid building communities when any hardship occurs?

that’s literally not an argument. ambiguous and vague.

Unless those "statistics" show that the number is 100%, you're in the wrong.

Friendly reminder that racism is a form of mental retardation and that generalizing is only for the foolish and uninformed.

drug induced retardation

>and why should i trust that you’re even telling the truth here?
I'm sorry you were forced to post on an anonymous anime forum

>black people only commit more crime because they're black

>you don’t seem like an honest debater at all

Attempt to discredit your opponent in the face of loss. Bahahaha

Reminder that this cat is fucking dead due to its neglectful owner.

Did u jus assume my blenberbd!?

i don’t know what you’re on about here - pointless comment.

please answer my questions, thank you. i’m asking you to substantiate yourself; i don’t even know what your credit is, that’s exactly why i’m asking these questions.

it’s okay to be wrong sometimes, at least have the humility necessary to admit it.