Why do we hate Post Malone again?

Why do we hate Post Malone again?

Attached: post-malone-congratulations-remix.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzegmCswuKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jewish industry plant

I prefer proto-malone

this

>anything I don't like is a plant
Kill yourself

I prefer the regular malone

hes all personality. his music isn't good. couple decent songs.
maybe if he made a good ep i'd invest in him

underrated

Big fat stupid wigger culture vulture, also but buddies with that h3h3 kike

It was funny seeing him get scared as fuck on that ghost bro show.

he rapes children.
I have a brother in the industry (production) and he has spent some time around Post, struck up a friendship (side note: my brother is a "hahaha weed bro" asshole but he ain't a liar). Post literally fucks young girls AND boys, ages 11 and below. Everyone in the music biz is ignoring it atm because he makse them money, but first misstep he makes, this shit will hit the presses. My dumbass bro still hangs with him from time to time to bolster his own career. I was a big fan so all of this was devasting news to me.

just an indication of massive autism

i don't even know a single song of his all i know is that when people claim this guy was a nobody who made youtube videos and all of a sudden just happened to rise to be one of the biggest stars on the planet i know it's total bull shit. everybody knows it takes zero skill to get in the music industry just connections or money

>I been
>I been fuckin kids now I feel just like a rockstar

Holy shit it makes so much more sense now

seriously ?, dawg im going to save this, incase this turns true whereabouts are you from ?

Or maybe (((you))) have something against him ?

[citation needed]

i sort of like him honestly
and you can tell he really just wants to make guitar music, reminds me of riff raff in that way (but riff raff has more freedom)
too bad friendo gotta make rap music for the goys

screenshotted in case this is not bait

its legit, dude. I was a fan, but I cant stomach him anymore. He never like brutally rapes the kids from what I can tell, more just general plying with alcohol until they dont know what theyre doing, and then he fucks them. usually kids in the industry with shitty parents.
I'm from Oklahoma originally but moved to Texas later. My bro moves around, hooked up with Post right before White Iverson dropped

He looks the part

>t. h3h3

You can't be creative if you don't diddle kids.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'm gonna need some evidence

He can't rap, he can't sing and almost everything about him is style over substance. I also hate the way he's accepted into the rock community because he made some lazy references to rock music in his lyrics, posted a video where he screamed and tried out for a crappy scene band back in the day.

if you paly steam or have a soundcloud, send me a temporary email adress or something and ill add you, you seem cool thunderbison bro.

Sweden and Spain thanks you.

there's a reason why nobody, including yourself, has gone to the police/fbi with that information. because it's bullshit. kill yourself.

Cultural appropriation. Repackages black culture to be accessible to white folks

my uncle works at nintendo

>black culture
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzegmCswuKs

japanese more than anything to be honest

I like Congratulations but everything else is just boring

that youbube guy trashed him thinking he was gonna be a one hit wonder so we can't like him until he admits his mistake which is unlikely

/thread

because there's no evidence. no kid has come forward, probably because they're afraid of what could happen to their career. Believe me or not, not much i can do to change it. But dude is a fuckin pedo

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

I just think he’s generally unimpressive.

>no logic
>no evidence
kys

Ya and my dad works for Nintendo
Fuck off idiot

>is a jew
>is making watered down version of music that already sucks and is over saturated
>is liked by normies
>looks like he smells like shit

hes h3h3 youtube e celeb that raps tier

>Someone who went from nobody to fame in about 2 days doesn't consistently produce the standards of quality of an artist that took years or decades to grow their image/career
yeah you must've been some kind of savant to call that one

because he's a fucking talentless retard who got popular because of white girls and memes

what do you mean i love postn alone it's like all i do

Attached: READ_ME.png (414x364, 216K)

Are you Q?

this

he's fucking ugly as shit too

I enjoy his music and I enjoy that he triggers woke blacks.

>he still thinks the entertainment industry is a meritocracy

I hate him because he doesn't try, he hires the best black ghostwriters and the best black producers and puts the hottest black rappers and singers on his tracks and then acts like he's the hot shit hitmaker when he's no different to Macklemore or NF or G-Eazy. Actually he is different to those guys. Those guys have established fanbases from years of work.

Post just floated around from genre to genre until he realized rap is so low effort and high connections that he can just curate a successful sound and use the placements that his records get on pop playlists (which black artists don't get) to coast to the top.

He's practically a playlist curator posing as an artist. He has no story he has no soul he has nothing interesting to say he rides other sounds and coattails he has no talent beyond picking things and I doubt he's even the one picking them. He's an even worse DJ Khaled who at least has the decency not to ramble on in a shitty sing songy voice some verse somebody wrote for him. And Post 110% knows what he's doing, he's a genre tourist and won't ever stop doing it because currently niggers are giving him pass after pass after pass despite his flagrant disrespect. You can see he thinks rap is easy fucking music for mindless drug addicts (which he isn't that's just one of the many roles Post plays) and has little respect for it.

The day the niggas wake up and stop giving him verses, stop giving him beats, stop giving him passes he will easily join the NFs and Halseys and Iggys and Russes and Logics. But by then he'll probably still have an easy as fuck lane selling music to only white girls but at least I'll never have to hear him talked about as one of the hottest rappers or """"guaranteed hitmakers"""""" around.