Thoughts on this statement?

Thoughts on this statement?

wh*Tes are not """""people"""""

Niggers are worse

I am 1/4th Italian and therefore a PoC

This is an exclusive club and you aren't part of it.

I'd let Mexican cuties fuck me all they want.

I wish I could.

a wh*te subhuman looked at me today.

White people
Have albinism
Neanderthal brain
Hairy like a cave beast
Naturally evil
A subhuman that shouldn't ever came about.
Fuck animals
Are homos and pedophiles by nature.
Got every thing he has by killing.
Speak with a fork tongue.
Smell like hotdog water and toenail
Have dead hair
Weaker
Steal all their ideas from blacks and Asians.
Genopheno types are fucked up.
Brought diseases to the land of North America.
Uses biological warfare and drones to win wars
Destroying the planet.
Littering space with junk.
The reason why a lot of animals are going extinct.
The reason why bees and butterflies are going extinct.
Puting GMOs and fluoride in water.
Puting murcury in kids vaccines.
Spreading homosexuality and abortion.
Lie too dam much.
Lie about history
Lied about the world map and flipped it upside down.
Kidnap people and do experiments on them.
Flooded black neighborhoods with dope.
Bashed Native American babies into trees.
Used black babies as gator bait.
Cut the black woman stomach out and stomp on the fetus.
Flooded reservations with alcohol.
Polluting the oceans.
Killing all the whales
Spy on people.
Love to rape
Belong in a cave

>tfw not Mexican
>tfw not a cutie
>tfw not female

Have a chihuahua to cheer yourself up

statement of slaves resentful of their masters
only people whom deep down know their inferiority spit such vitriol towards those above

alri david-kun.

>tfw not Mexican
best feeling possible

I am 90% italian and therefore a PoC, fuck off wh*te boi pretender

its true
if you were confident in your equality, if not superiority, why would you feel the need for such pettiness?
when the dusky mudbug sees a European he naturally kowtows to him, it takes all his energy to just stand up straight
East Asians do not feel this way usually, neither do most Europeans towards other races, because we are confident in our superiority.
between Europe and Asia there is healthy competition
Europe was stronger in the past and we were respectful not not slavish, mostly because we had to be, though we have our pride.
now Asia is strong and Europe is weakening. we still respect but because we feel no resentment or weak slave-like mentality we have no ill will towards them, we take what is there for us to take, we don't thrash about like beasts.

wh*te people hate each other and are the ones gradually destroying themselves

I identify as a med

I don't call for this in real life but on a board such as a Sup Forums everyone and everything is targeted by them.
Those are very interesting points though.

>tfw not Colombia
This is even better

because white people are infected by disease of the mind.
Buddha says not to seek revenge or feel resentment, even if you have clearly been wronged, because even if you are not at fault you can only control yourself.
devoting your energies towards malice and impotent revenge fantasies serves very little, it only wastes your time and creates disharmony.
if you devote your energies towards your personal attainment; building your own golden tower so you can sit at the shining pinnacle high and proud of what you have accomplished. only through this can you rise above those who may have wronged you and thus even make use of them rather than tear them down like vengeful crab.
Jesus says much the same "turn the other cheek" it is so difficult but the better man is more than able to do so.

this is true. it's a sad thing to see and I'm not even white.

This is why Asia will prosper

You aren't even East Asian
Dumb

do you really want a world without white people?

Its still a very goo way of thinking
Asians naturally possess Nietzschean master morality, most other races sadly possess slave morality, thus Asian rise to power will be a healthy self improvement while others will be an act of revenge against perceived 'oppression'

Of course not.
I don't think any race should go extinct.

good*

teach me your wisdom

Yes

wtf I hate wh*Te people now

there is never any guarantee
Asians are picking up bad habits, they take the worst qualities from Europeans and its obvious for anyone with some sense here who isn't blinded by the money and materialism that it isn't good.

meanwhile many Europeans and Americans have taken from Asia the best qualities. everything depends on the future but I don't think things are certain.

I've lived in America, China, Taiwan, and of course Vietnam so I've seen how these mind parasites take hold of people, but also how many have broken free.
frankly I believe Jewish people in america have a bad influence.
they are not some sinister cabal like Sup Forums believes, but their mentality is toxic to the rest of the community regardless of what they support, and their influence is great everywhere.

If all minorities except Asians, business owners blacks and Jews were to die tomorrow, the world would be a better place for everyone alive.

I feel enlightened, bless you

What do you mean
The only cilivilized ppl in the are causcasian and asian, they also are the only ones that are contribute to the world by centuries, arabs are allowed tho.

>Asians naturally possess Nietzschean master morality
I wouldn't say this at all, just in countries influences by Confucianism we believe that tearing down the palace and killing the King achieves nothing and doesn't make you feel any better, nor does it alleviate suffering in the community.
Confucius tells us that ultimately there is a structure to all existence whether we can see it or not, thus fighting structures only hurts us.
this does not mean we must accept slavery or yield when directly attacked, but trying to upturn things beyond your control only leads to pain.

Taoism too has a profound influence, I think in Europe with the likes of Heidegger, Hegel, Thomas Merton, and other modern philosophers has the west come "full circle" and begun to accept the core truths of the Tao.

this is one reason why Hegelian communism has managed to take root in the alien environment of Asia, these core Taoist principles still hold true even if communism has been troublesome.

>arabs
lol fuck of leb

the dialectic between Orient and Occident is the only interplay that matters in all of human civilization
everyone else are either intermediaries or accessories
I think its fortunate that Europeans colonised America, and that Asians have gained a shared foothold there as well
now the global belt of exchange, a silk road wrapping right around the earth exists to only further fuel this dialectic.

wh*Tes should be k*Lled

white people are cool

Where do you draw the line though? Russians for example are traditionally considered white European but they're also considered easterner/non western people, many other ethnic groups have this same mix sort of dynamic

I don't think a line can ever be drawn, there is only a gradient
Japan of course is occasionally lumped in with the West, and then there is Korea which is very American.
I myself am a Christian
East and West are like two chambers of the same heart.
I'm not sure where I'd put India in however, I can't deny their enormous influence.
perhaps if east and west are the heart, then India is the lungs breathing fresh air into the souls of mankind (at least in the past, nothing fresh in India now)

a bit rude

I needed that, but a difficult path to follow when hate and revenge seem so satisfying in the here and now.

are they though? they just make you sick and leave you wallowing in anguish.
its not like Sup Forums is much better
a lot of white people are adopting this same very narrow "stronghold" mentality where they are living in fear of the next band of brigands to assail their walls, when in reality they have a huge sprawling field to step out into if they leave their castle.
there's a difference between taking rightful and fair retribution, like in a court of law or personally against someone you have a clear and legitimate grievance; neighbor steals your lawnmower, you go get it back and push him around a bit so he doesn't do it again, maybe even call the police if there is trouble.
but you don't torture him or force some sort of obscene fetishistic punishment upon him as this is the work of a sick mind, you take what is yours and leave things back in balance.
its all about right mind and right action

lol, that's why stormfront is a thing right

fuck off you pseudo philosopher piece of shit cumskin

Niggers and other shitskins are worse

Love it. The more you demonize white people the more of us will get sick of it and rise up against you shitskins

I'm waiting

I said as much as this already, its not like every individual is immune.
your anguish only comes from your own negative feeling

Thanks to Arabs you can know maths and básic problems

>the cringy Sup Forumsnadian that can't even get a job is threatening anyone

They stole it from Indians and everything was improved upon by Europeans

The guy on pic was iranian from central asia (Khorezm)

Don't reply to the shitposter
What do you think would happen in the future? will the west prevail? or not?, or will Asia finally replace western hegemony?

Yeah, the picture's creator was
>using white people's language
>white people's computer
>white people's internet
>while probably leeching off white people's money
Without us the world would still be around 1600 you daft cunts, you should all be sucking our dicks.

iranians are arab