FellowBrits it's time for the morning after pill

The leave campaign was aimed at imbeciles with the same IQ as an average FOX News viewer.
But there is an answer.
details inside to trigger a debate for a second referendum.
It is your patriotic duty to defeat those of low intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqt2u7Knl6g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/brexit-vote-impact-on-us-donald-trump-election-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=AKzv9HOJxZk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Typical faggot

>I represent the interests of the working class! We need to listen to them
>OY VEY ANNODA SHOAH! What do you mean they get to vote! I'm smart! etc etc

>The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance
You're a mix of anger and bargaining

Man who voted to leave is shocked at how democracy works.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqt2u7Knl6g&feature=youtu.be

Aaawh, look it's trying to undermine democracy, How adorable.

psychological transference right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU

Found OP - the smartest idoit on the world! Has a liberal arts degree you know!

Everyone call this cuck a faggot

I know the perfect morning after pill for you m9.

>cyanide pill

My reality exists tho

Dubs of banter right there

It's Parliamentary rules

Fuck off, cunt.

Damn, democracy hurts doesn't it?

>getting actors to say they didn't know how voting worked and that they didn't mean to vote leave
>all this to get another referendum started
This is damage control of epic proportions.

>petition made in May
>had next to no signatures until you lot lost.
>setting arbitary numbers for a referendum to be successful.

You do realise that they would only implement this rule in a new referendum if it ever passed. You lost, deal with it faggot.

Britphobic?

see

This is why the left is on the way out

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW DARE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME

Fuck off pal, you lost, your on the wrong side of history now boy,

You sound insufferable in real life. Hope I never run into you when I visit Britain

>Be Remain campaign.
>Don't bother to promote good arguments to stay in the EU.
>Instead tell everyone about who supports Leaving.
>'and you wouldn't want to be like them, would you?'
>How did we lose!
>>Leave campaign was aimed at imbeciles.
Top kek.

Yup. Lifes a bitch and then you marry one

Lol, if you try and circumvent democracy you will get riot.

Time to buckle up and make it work.

Best option now is to establish free trade with the US and try and undermine the EU, encourage Nexit, Swexit and then Frexit which will topple the entire thing. Meanwhile because we got out early we'd be in the best position to make good deals with China/India/US.

Long term we can actually really benefit from this. Our bankers are doing a very good job. Even with all the major reacting, FTSE is only down 3% against Germany down 6%, Japan 9%, Italy 13%, Spain 16%.

Everyone else came out of this fucked except us, we messed up everyone else's economy and only took a bit of a hit to the pound. That will recover once we can prove the worth of it. It's going to oscillate in the mean time. That's expected.

I was Bremain but having seen the impact on the economy today, now I'm seeing Brexit pull us out of Germany's would-be-empire migrant dumping ground and into a position to make some good trade negotiation over the next 2 years. At this point the best thing for us would be to establish ourself as a good independent leader and encourage the EU to implode.

See how they want us to activate Article 50 immediately. It's because they're scared. They don't want us around to encourage other people to leave.

We need Scotland to leave though. Their entire GDP is less than London. They have oil but oil is down, and it's not long term sustainable, right now they're a huge cost. The quicker they get the fuck out the more we're going to propser, and us propsering is exactly what Germany need to avoid.

If Trump gets in, we'll get some fucking amazing deal. But if not, the Obama administration are still keeping us in front of the others:
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/brexit-vote-impact-on-us-donald-trump-election-2016

And China/India are very keen to trade with us.

Remember as well, we have the benefit of the world being anglo-centric. No one wants the Krauts.

Accept your loss with some fucking dignity, faggot.

>"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" the post

So salty! What a time to be alive!!

>needing to put in effort to undermine it

Dude its done we just haven't cleared up the paperwork

youtube.com/watch?v=AKzv9HOJxZk

Hard times brings hard people

stay cucked libtard

Buccaroo for democaroo

Not gonna happen buddy

The poor losers today. Feels so good. #Brexit

There's no going back. Out is out.

shes looks polish, not english

>millions of votes needed to leave
>100,000 votes needed to overturn

Fucking retards man

>253,127 of the 16 million voters who voted to Remain
>only 1/64 of Remain voters give a shit

Among all the members of the european union, UK had no reason to leave it. Cameron had negociated awesome treaties, UK was not in the eurozone. The only downside was to give the EU 7 billions a year. that's it. A fee to enjoy trading with EU members, to have a say in the EU.

Now they're alone, scotland will want to leave, Northern ireland too, gibraltar too. And if god forbid the EU want to "punish" the UK, UK will have no leverage.

We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if any petition retrospectively complains about the size of the majority or turnout of a referendum, the petitioners shall be officially pronounced sore losers by Her Majesty the Queen

Someone make this happen

Hey look, it's the "call anyone who disagrees with me stupid" argument.
Everyone point and laugh!

>Wanting to live in servitude to a tyrannical dictator that masquerades in a facade of democracy while cucking you with economically detrimental red tape is """"patriotic""""
No.

This is what happens when you let racist old people decide the future of a nation. England should be a state in the EU, not some north Korea like isolated nation.

EU is North Korea. Fuckwad.

Traitors like you will hang.

You have to go back.

>>>/leftypol/

Leave voter here, and I just signed the petition. Didn't realise that leaving would actually be so shit. I think I'm probably pretty dumb.

Are you a blue collar working man user? What do you do?

KILL YOURSELF NOW

If your IQ is so high how come you're too spasticated to figure out that there isn't a chance in hell you can get a 2nd ref?

another 100,000 sigs.
Cheers Sup Forums i knew I could could on you.

Why did you vote leave if you were unsure about what the future of this country was going to look like. They even told you that of course there would be a short-term economical hit. Even the remainers know that.

You're worse than those who didn't even bother to vote.

That text is pretty fucking comfy.
The future's bright lads.

Pity they all say "OP IS A FAGGOT #BREXIT"

Nah you're a big poofter mate, now fuck off.

>Implying the stock market won't stabilize and trade will go on
>Implying you can't get better deals now
>Implying you cannot trade better with the rest of the world including your neighbors
>Implying you no longer have to deal with bs EU law and immigration
>Implying the restrictions are defcon 1 tier levels of scary
>Replying to bullshit reddit posts
>The year of our lord

Sometimes you should vote twice it was very close.

>The pound rallying

even a dead cat bounces.

I didn't think we would have all these fucking companies announcing that they're moving to Germany ON THE FIRST DAY

I also didn't expect Cameron to fucking resign.

Face it, we're fucked. All the fucking businesses we have here rely on our being in the EU.

There's a lot of soul searching by some "leave" voters today, if there had been a 2nd referendum this afternoon the result would have been very different.

The working class voted against the EU because it's only the Suits in London who see this vaunted EU money. Do the Fisherman in Wales get anything out of the deal? No. Do the workers in the North? No.

Maybe there should have been tangible benefits for the working man. I'm sorry your slush fund was ruined Mr. Merchant.

Britain certainly have taken the lead for the greatest fuck up of the year, only thing that could challenge them for that prize would be for the US to elect Trump as president.

If they do 2016 will forever be remembered as the most retarded in world history.

You didn't expect David Cameron, who only held the vote in the first place as a way to strengthen his career, to resign when his entire plan went tits up?

roflmao.

We aren't fucked, bro, I was bremain and now having seen FTSE cope better than Germany, Japan, Spain and Italy I'm sitting pretty fucking tight.

Our stock market barely dropped while everyone in the world's did.

The pound dropped. Cool. So did the euro. This shows the EU was fucked and unsustainable, not us. We're doing fine. The pound is finding a safer value, it was always overvalued, but it isn't freefalling. The economy is fine though.

Middle class brits always bantering on the lower class not realising that every thing the EU does the lower class feels first.

It was pretty obvious that cameron would resign if the remain campaign failed. He's been at the helm of it. How could he ever stay Prime Minister with that kind of flop on his record? That's just common sense mate!

Lastly, we already knew there'd be companies pulling out on day one. They've been telling us this for months. Jeez, did you think it was all propaganda?

Not that any of that matters because I'm starting to suspect you of being a remain shill posing as a leave voter to discredit the result.

>T. The great world power Denmark

(((shills))) are out in full force

awesome.

math major here

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The pound dropped. Cool. So did the euro

The euro took a hit because of the Brexit, you are aware of that ....aren't you?

Who do you think produces all your bacon rosbif? Your breakfasts are gonna be pretty expensive soon

>The leave campaign was aimed at imbeciles with the same IQ as an average FOX News viewer.
this and
>It is your patriotic duty to defeat those of low intelligence
this

is why you lost you referendum, this goddamn attitude, get that through you thick skull please

>told not to listen to the experts.

gotcha.

Uhhh millions of people voted in this election. There would need to be more signatures than "Leave" voters for this to work lmao. With a WIDE margin for proxies.

>denmark

cuck please

>god forbid the EU want to "punish" the UK

what and gimp germany's booming car industry and hit the only other competent economy in the EU

don't talk alarmist bullshit

English working class here. Goyi...err, chaps, you didn't do it right. You need to revote. In the wrong run, this might not be good for the Je...er, glorious working people of the United Kingdom.

At this point I am starting to hope that they do, just to see the sheer stupidity unfold.

You are lead by fear. Stay that way and be miserable.

To slip free of our bonds, we must break our own hands.

Fear? What do I have to fear? Its not my country getting fucked over by its own people

Good luck scaling the prison wall with broken hands tho

is this real?

1 Problem is the vote didn't go his way
2 His opinion counts for shit after his resignation.

>low inteligence
>does not know how democracy works
when the 2nd referendum fails do we call a third?
How many times before it's democratic?

>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Few quotes from the same guy in the last few years:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

and from this link

theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy

>“I believe our generation has a historic chance … to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,”

>“What are we saying if we perpetually keep Turkey out of the European Union just because it’s Muslim?”

>the politician said when he called for EU expansion in 2006. He’s now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants

>the upshot is simple. There are “two categories of people in our great city, one group who live normally and another who live in the shadows unable to contribute fully to the rest of society", as Boris Johnson observed in 2009. Two years ago, he said it was “completely crazy” not to introduce an amnesty on illegal immigrants

the picture is from a story written by the chief political editor of the financial times and is an OFFICIAL vote leave poster
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html

>War with Russia

Stopped reading there. 2/10

>It's Parliamentary rules

You lost, give up, go back to /r/cucks and cry like the bitch you are

Over 400k of signatures.

Delete yourself.

16+ millions to go

In the exceedingly unlikely event that 17.5m or more signed this petition, the government would be forced into holding a rereferendum right?

I hope you lost money because of brexit

Go fuck a pizza, Mario

>basic Arithmetic.

Only 100k required, 400k received.

Go fuck a kangaroo, stereotypical australian name

>implying I don't use Bitcoin

if you british allow a 2nd referendum you will be undermining the 17 MILLION people voted to leave for your independence, not only did the markets recover almost completely by close, but you have been assured that britain will remain a close trade partner to eu, AND pretty much nothing will change. but you libcucks can't help yourselves and are going to demand a referendum and the propaganda will win you nanny state fuckers over and completely overturn the astounding victory your country has won. and guess what, you deserve it, because you don't have the balls to stand up to those islamic goat fuckers. have fun bongistan some things never change.

Discussing in parliament =/= bowing to petition request. It will never happen at this level. The only way it might happen is if more people than voted out signed it.

cute parody of an American

No, they will be forced to discuss it in the house of commons. But since the house of commons has no power over EU policy, I doubt it will have any effect :^)