She makes a good point honestly

She makes a good point honestly.

>doesn't know about germs
>smallpox
Pick one faggots

>She makes a good point honestly.
I agree, women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Now that I think about it, this really makes me think.

I honestly doubt she could give a non-elementary school explanation of what a germ is.

ril mekka mi dink

(((Cohen)))
Yea you're gonna be a ghost soon, that's for sure.
And of course this kike wouldn't give a fuck about what the founding fathers knew and wanted. That's why he needs to hang from a fucking rope.

If they don't like our country's traditions, they should be deported.

>founding fathers didn't know what a germ is
>"they genocided the natives with smallpox blankets"

Wtf I hate Thomas Jefferson now

>didn't know about germs
>vaccines have already been invented

>(((Cohen)))

Yet another example of how future generations of kids are absolutely fucked. This is why I'm not having children.

sheeet FDR had literally 0 twitter followers. nigga ass hella cold. #imwithher

Kek

Liberals BTFO

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DEMOCRACY THE ANCIENT GREEKS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A GERM WAS

If they didn't know about germs, then they didn't use blankets to kill injuns did they?

Seems like those retards genocided themselves.

How can they not know what a germ was if the supposedly used smallpox to genoicde the Indians?

Pick one faggot,

Human nature doesn't change.

This is actually hilarious because Benjamin Franklin ( a founding father) was a genius scientist in his time

germ theory was first discovered in late 16th century so this bitch clearly has no idea wtf she is talking about

>Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck I can't make a fucking pony without fucking swearing

>didn't know what a germ was

Maybe, but they sure as hell knew what freedom was.

Well she's a communist so...

Understandings in regards to politics and government are invalidated due to limited understanding of biology?

That's like saying Steven Hawking's understanding of astrophysics is invalidated due to limited understanding of track and field.

Like I give a fuck about Marx, he didn't even know what an electron

Um did he even take 1 course in women's studies?? UGH

you sure about that?

>hyperbole on tumblr
At this rate, it's like piss into an ocean

That's great and all but the founding fathers wrote the contract that all the states signed. Unless she's saying that one party should be allowed to change a contract whenever they want? Well fuck, then I guess I'm going to change my mortgage so that the bank actually owes me money!

They didn't know what a germ is, yet they founded a country.

She knows what a germ is, yet she is ruining a country.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>they didn't know what a fucking germ is
And they were still better read and more worldly than the little suburbanite faggot shit posting on Twitter.

Haha fucking lol

>genius scientist

AAAAND MY REPLY

>Ironic, since you don't know what a civil liberty is either.

wew, then I am not alone... The exact same line of text was processed in my brain.

>having knowledge that something exists makes you more intelligent than a person in the past who didn't know it existed

By this "logic" some dumb cunt with a smartphone is smarter than Isaac Newton.

>Plato, Socrates, Sun Tzu, Orwell, are all retards because they didn't know what an X-Wing was.

like I give a blistered bleeding fuck what Sun Tzu would think of my army. he didn't fucking know what a germ is

I think they would look at your country and say "What a bunch of slack-jawed faggots"

Interestingly Thomas Jefferson was one of the first people inoculated in the US. As president he called for inoculation for the indians and saved thousands of indian lives.