twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We
hmm?

Right now we're cucked by Islam and is why I'm living in Canada

Probably a Muslim living in Canada

Shitskines Empire

Chubek?

He's Persian diaspora

By the "we're cucked by Islam", I assume he isn't a Muslim.

Zoroastrian, by any chance?
If yes: don't be fooled, your religion is the same bullshit as Christardism, Mudslimeism and Kikeism.

Zoroastrianism was the progenitor for the Abrahamic religions for sure, but it wasn't as cancerous in some ways.

Ethically muslim

"Good vs. evil" mindset: check.
"WE FOLLOW THE GOD, while all you guys worship false gods": check.
"MUH DEMUNS!" crap excuse: check.

But well, at least it doesn't encourage monks and other sort of dead weight, I'll concede you that.

If you meant "ethnically Muslim": could you shut up while the grown ups are talking?
If you actually meant "ethically Muslim": yeah, nah, their ethics and morals are a bit different from Abrahamic retards. Not by much though.

Probably Arab diaspora in Brazil

Are there a lot of arabs in brazil?

There are more Arabs in Brazil then in Arab countries

Even if that's true most of them would be Christian

Not really. Polish, Italian, Amerindian, Spaniard.
Case in point: there are non-Muslim Arabs (Lebanon, Malta) and non-Arab Muslims (Indonesia, Iran).

Catholic Lebanese diaspora was somewhat strong in Latin America.

>Malta
>Arab
come on now

Maghrebi if you want, but it's still heavily related. (Fuck, Maltese is just Darija with Sicilian and Italian loanwords.)

Would north africa be like Malta if they never converted to Islam

They are southern Italians in denial.

Are persian girls as slutty as they say they are?
Is it true that they let you stick it in the bum?

>language=ethnicity
I bet you think slavs are Germanic

Not really. I think they'd be more like Sardinians plus Berber influence.

In order for them to be like Malta, you'd need to Arabify them (and Arabification in this case brought Islamization) and then reconvert them back to Christianity.

Maybe a middle ground? Not terroni but not maghrebi either.

They are identical to Sicilians and Calabrians, it just so happens that because of Thier Small population Thier bastard version of Arab they speak lives on today.

I agree language isn't ethnicity, but it does play a role. Culinary is clearly mixed, and other traits are what you'd expect from the Mediterranean in general, not just S. Italy.

Bactrian/Sogdian reporting in.

go backtria

What is bactria and sogdai?

no you wont you subhumans
you are disgusting shitskins with dark genitals

God forbid we should be ruled by filthy persians again

the dark genitals thing is oddly specific, iki

you are not Egyptian you subhuman
you are a filthy arab

dark people
especially the women
have inferiority complex
every non white
like iranians
lust for white women
because their own are disgusting since none of them looks like a girl from their cherry picking folder

Let me guess: you are Greek.

middle eastern women are sexy

they arent
come to germany if you dont believe me

German women are nice too

Only a few of them are sexy.

they arent
they look and behave masculine
but they have light skin, hair and eyes

they look good when they are young
but turn to trash very fast

even worse with sandniggers
thats why arabs marry small girls
after their teen age
they are ugly trash just alive to make and raise children

Average tur.. greeks? wow

butthurt Arab

tanned old men
Greeks are Mediterraneans
some of you subhuman arab subhumans are too

ancient/medieval Greeks and turks (muslim Greeks) made you subhumans look more human

I don't identify with Arabs
>turks (muslim Greeks)
??? Ah, You mean the offspring of the rape

Lebanese are Phoenicians not arabs

the most important impact in post-ancient Egypt was ~10% of sub-Saharan ancestry (less in Copts), probably mostly mediated via women. Europeans seem to have had little impact, Arabs maybe more but they were similar in the first place

yes
turks are turk rape babies
but they forced the local population to adopt islam and their mostly Greek bastard culture
after centuries you have the retarded mongrel nation of today

lebanese are arabs you shitskin

yes i have read that Greeks in Egypt were a small ruling class

no u

Eastern iranic peoples, primary ancestors of the tajik peoples of central asia.

>ikibey in charge of genetics

hmm

lebanese are arab shitskin mongrels
all people who went through this shithole left their blood there

they look more human because of Greeks and turks

they try to build up a joke nation and pretend that they are related to Phoenicians because arabs are inferior subhumans

lebanese are subhuman trash

Arabs looked down on farmers and working people, they were savages who never worked and were bandits or lived in the deserts with the subhumans bedouins. And always looked down on Copts because they all thought there line was from Muhammed(why they never mixed with them) and his family.

They still to this day with the exact same life style.
>turks are turk rape babies
The fuck does that mean

Greeks were lowly mercenaries before Alexander though. They were considered filthy and no one wanted to but their shitty things

turks are a product of violence and rape
bastard people who descend from rape victims

or do you think that people wanted to mix with ugly turkics/ muslim subhumans?

Calm down tarkan

thats not true you arabic shitskin

you have an inferiority complex and are jealous of Greeks
because you are a worthless arab subhuman

lebanese are subhumans
hated by turks because they are much worse than them
ask a german about lebanese
he will say the same
lebanese are subhumans

>tajik mongol rape baby thinks he's persian or bactrian
lol

>bastard people who descend from rape victims
Yeah raping of Greeks

yes
thats the ancestors of turks
thats why some look Greek

It's true. Greeks of the 6th century bc were exactly that. We educated and recevilized Greeks. be thankful you subhuman

thats not true you shitskin
why do you write "we"
although you arab subhumans were not in Egypt 2600 years ago?

you are not Egyptian
you are an arab subhuman

>you are not Egyptian
>you are an arab subhuman
this

modern day egypsies have nothing to do genetically/culturally with the egyptians of antiquity and old

Islam has got to be the most effective form of imperialism ever employed.

Convinced a massive group of people that they were actually Arabs, while still having de facto second class status to Gulfies, while basically serving the Gulfies as slaves in thrall to them.

Or maybe the rape offspring stayed in Greeks and that's why they look similiar, because they raped them some yars ago lol
Yes I am

broadly culturally yes (and who does to ancient people), specifcally linguistically only the Copts but genetically they're very similar

proof?

There has been a big increase in sub-saharan admixture in North Africa and Egypt over the past 2000 years.

2000 years ago North Africans were pretty much the same skin color as Southern Europeans. Today Maghrebis are literally quadroons.

>Or maybe the rape offspring stayed in Greeks
so you mean a raped woman
probably married to a man
gave birth to the child of a turk subhuman?

are you retarded?
yes you are
because you are an arab subhuman

>2000 years ago North Africans were pretty much the same skin color as Southern Europeans. Today Maghrebis are literally quadroons.
This.

Nope. They're not similar at all anymore. north africans/egyptians of old, pre islam were actually quite similar to southern europeans

now anyone can distinguish between southern euros and the more ugly looking northern africans who often look part nigger

You influenced archaic greece, like kourai statuery and so on. Classical Greek innovations (Republicanism, naturalistic art, metaphysics as detached from theology, narrative history etc) were entirely their own.

Greece is special because they arose in a non-river area. Greece is materially dirt poor, but it still gave birth to all these innovations and interesting ideas. Egypt is materially fabulously wealthy (and was even more fertile back then, before shit skinned Arabs desertified most of the region), but all they did was built big, simplistic pyramids, worship animal gods and write annalistic histories.

Nothing interesting about Ancient Egypt. No personality speaks out to us from that time.

>You
stopped reading

he is not Egyptians
he is an arab subhuman

Motherfker I never said that I was persian although i can speak farsi and i dont look mongoloid at all. Its an established fact of history that the bactrians/Sogdians are the primary ancestors of the tajik peoples of afghanistan, tajikistan and uzbekistan.

I wrote about that. modern Egyptians have ~8% (5-15%) *extra* sub-Saharan ancestry but the ancient ones already had some (6-15%) too

so Egypt already had a decent chunk of sub-Saharan ancestry in ancient times

they weren't that similar, there was already a separation between southern europe and the near east due to different neolithic substrates (levant vs anatolia). even the minoans who had extra eastern ancestry compared to neolithic europeans were clearly separate from the near east

Are you the Greek guy who responded to the Brit in that AMWF spam thread? The one talking about Central Asian Y-DNA.

yes

>tfw you weren't born a lucky enough shitskin so you could go cause trouble in third world countries and build empires as the american hegemony dies

What do you make of all of that? Was the Brit right in asserting that Central Asia became Eurasian through West Eurasian groups that moved East mixing? Was it primarily Western Males and East Asian females?

KSA is completely doomed in the long run, as is most of the Gulf. The attempts to nativize the professions over there have been complete failures.

>TFW you natively speak the official language of that empire while 99% of Persians don't

I haven't looked too much into it especially because we don't have too many ancient samples from the whole steppe just yet and modern distributions can be misleading sometimes

but it seems that from the chalcolithic on we have R1a carrying movement from the western steppe (pontic-caspian) to the east, groups picking up eastern ancestry and moving back west, then the Turks (and what the proto-Turks were exactly like is still a bit of an open question but see Yunusbayev et al. - The Genetic Legacy of the Expansion of Turkic-Speaking Nomads across Eurasia) being mobilized and replacing Indo-European on the steppe almost completely before the Russian expansion. despite the linguistic replacement a lot of indo-european-related y-dna is still around though

in general I think there's support for both 'western males' picking up 'eastern women' and 'eastern males' picking up 'western women' at different points in time

also I should add that those movements were already more or less accepted before the current ancient DNA studies, those are just clarifying things

but overall I'd say that at least during the Chalcolithic**, the steppe was autosomally 'western' and it became increasingly 'eastern' over time rather than vice versa

**as we know, the spread of pottery was the opposite, apparently moving from East and Southeast Asia to Western Eurasia but there are gaps in coverage, especially in Central Asia but I have no clue what those groups would have been genetically like at the time since the pre-neolithic never interested me that much. some sort of ANE with further Eastern affinities?

Is that why there are greek paintings and pottery from the bronze age found in Egypt?

>yfw 0.0000000128% saka tigraxauda
braize Zarathushtra :)

Assyrians

Your knowledge is impressive bro. Are you a population geneticist or archaeologist or something?

What do you think of the insecurity of Asian American males? Asian men are not regarded as attractive in Greece on the whole, in my experience.

>"""""""""""""""""we""""""""""""""

really? modern Assyrians-Chaldeans-w/e are like Bronze Age people? but a lot still speak Aramaic at least and are likvely very very similar to ancient Assyrians so a similar thing to (some) Egyptians holds

I'm just casually interested in history and prehistory. genetics are starting to solve some interesting questions that couldn't be conclusively solved even if things pointed to a certain direction so I look into the new studies coming out

my only experience with Asian-American males is the hapas/asian masculinity crowd which is equivalent to experiencing say white Americans just via the MGTOW/incel crowd so you know how that is.

I used to be in a guild on an MMORPG with a half-Chinese half-English guy with an English gf and he seemed to be fine though

really? modern Assyrians-Chaldeans-w/e are like Bronze Age people? but a lot still speak Aramaic at least and are likvely very very similar to ancient Assyrians so a similar thing to (some) Egyptians holds

I'm just casually interested in history and prehistory. genetics are starting to solve some interesting questions that couldn't be conclusively solved even if things pointed to a certain direction so I look into the new studies coming out

my only experience with Asian-American males is the hapas/asian masculinity crowd which is equivalent to experiencing say white Americans just via the MGTOW/incel crowd so you know how that is.

on the other hand, I used to be in a guild on an MMORPG with a half-Chinese half-English guy with an English gf and he seemed to be fine

either way, I hope for all my bros to find good gfs that they treat well and face their insecurities as much as possible. and those threads are fun sometimes since interracial seems to piss off some people way more than it should

as if your problem is with some black/asian guy dating a white woman rather than mass immigration

or vice versa, what did you expect when you migrate to a majority white country? that a lot of the women aren't going to hook up with local white guys?

Split it between Ottoman empire, Qara Qoyunlu and Timurids and may they'd get something done.

or just nuke it you subhuman

Not so near to Canada, eh?

>but genetically they're very similar
You're wrong m8

They are VERY different genetically

They're almost identical

>Nope. They're not similar at all anymore. north africans/egyptians of old, pre islam were actually quite similar to southern europeans
>now anyone can distinguish between southern euros and the more ugly looking northern africans who often look part nigger
Ancient Egyptians are actually most closely related to modern day Egyptians.

* Bedouins

Can't wait brother

sorry sweetie but you're wrong. Lebanese people really wuz Phoenicians

sciencenews.org/article/ancient-dna-offers-clues-canaanites-fate

>The researchers also determined that modern Lebanese people can attribute about 93 percent of their ancestry to the Canaanites. The other 7 percent comes from Eurasians who probably arrived in the Levant 3,700 to 2,200 years ago. Study coauthor Chris Tyler-Smith, a geneticist at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute in Hinxton, England, was surprised by how much Canaanite heritage dominated modern Lebanese DNA. He says he expected to see a more mixed gene pool because so many populations have crossed through the Levant in the last few thousand years.

I wish. Iranians and kurds and armenians and are only bro's in that region

they arent you lebanese shitskin

lebanese are not people
they are arab subhumans
ugly shitskins
many of them have weird dark pimples like other arab subhumans

all 3 subhumans