Fuck You Sup Forums

That's it Sup Forums I'm leaving this fucking disgusting degenerate and idiotic board. FOREVER

What happened in the UK last night was marvellous. The UK un-cucked themselves and now stand as a completly free and independant nation.

I expected this fucking shithole to be overjoyed.
>Haha your economy is destroyed
>You destroyed your currecny BritBongs
>Cucked Scotland is leaving kekkles!

That's it. Fuck you...you politically Naive fucktards. I'm off to International! I'm not coming back like the UK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRo-47nOs5k
dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/france-overtakes-uk-as-fifth-largest-economy-as-pound-plummets-5964746/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/brexit-scotland-ireland-reconsider-ties-uk-160624130431341.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants
indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/brexit-european-union-referendum-united-kingdom-london-stays-2874192/
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZC5aPAfmU
nottinghampost.com/who-should-be-the-next-prime-minister-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-or-michael-gove/story-29439289-detail/story.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was thinking the same desu

>being surprised when edgy contrarian memelords are edgy and contrarian

It was bound to happen.

It's okay Potatobro, the Europoors and shitskins are just jealous.

I cant wait to see Sup Forums when Trump wins. Its going to be over run with "America is fucked. How does it feel to end the entire world?"

>thinking the vote matters at all in the long run
Out bantzing johnny forefinger was worth every shilling.

see you tomorrow!

>tfw when Trump gets elected the Anglosphere will be made great again

marvellous

youtube.com/watch?v=KRo-47nOs5k

>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/france-overtakes-uk-as-fifth-largest-economy-as-pound-plummets-5964746/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/brexit-scotland-ireland-reconsider-ties-uk-160624130431341.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants

indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/brexit-european-union-referendum-united-kingdom-london-stays-2874192/

The guardian :
>The mayor of Calais has raised the prospect of migrants camped in Calais could be sent to the UK as a result of Brexit because it could see the unravelling of the border deal that currently keeps many of them in France.

They're just cross-boarders. They'll fuck off in a couple of days.

the economy is ruined

we are idiots for isolating and destroying ourselves

We will just do the same when Trump wins

>I'm not coming back like the UK!
I somehow belive you made that post just for the line above.

Above all Sup Forums is peace! We just like to shit about each other and throw dirt. If brexit did not happen, we would call uk flags cucks all the fucking time, now that it happen, some of us are happy yes, but we are also happy that things are not so great as they thought. yeah... we like to see the world burn

they are jealous.
would you rather a punch in the face that you can get back up and fight,
or poisoned slowly, getting weaker and weaker as time goes on.

nobody said that Brexit would be easy, but this is a movement in the spirit of our people, no the globalists, the people.

>UK un-cucked

wow hold up there. How many muslims did they deport last night? 0?

that's not uncucked

That was bound to happen. Sup Forums loves shitposting more than they love their convictions. It'll stabilize though, you sperg.

M8 we were celebrating for like a full 24 hours straight, you should have been here right when it was announced

Once that died down we started on the ironic shitposting. But that's just the bantz m8

It's very hard to discern which are shills and which are genuinely contrarian idiots who don't understand that it will take longer than 17 hours to improve a national economy, especially when financial speculators massively underestimated the support for Leave and shit their guts out on panic.

Britain is already stronger for taking back it's country.

The battering that the Pound was subjected to today is PROOF that we matter on the world stage.

The recovery of the Pound, ten weeks ahead of schedule is PROOF that our economy is strong and that the Euro's financial stability IS A FALLACY

This is just the shills coming up

Britain got their country back

Let no amount of reddit nigger lovers take fuel from the engine of change

Fuck the shills m8. We're seeing an influx of crossposters from reddit, just like they're getting a bunch of trolls from here taunting their loss. It'll blow over within a few days, just get comfy and enjoy the tears for now.

You took a dip on speculation and uncertainties alone. Your economy hasnt changed and your trade deficit to the eu is almost 4x that of the average non-EU country. You had problems before and the UK is too important of a consumer for the EU to cut ties with. Nothing will fucking happen.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?

None.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of my Jew oven.
Sup Forums won't miss you, we don't even know your name, you're just another flag to us.

>hundreds of post congratulating UK
>2 thread mocking it
>That's it, enough bullying!

>romania
wow, it's almost like you might have something to lose when the uk leaves the eu
you'll have to find someone else's underground to pick pockets on
try france, they're sort of used to it now

The board was elated when the result was first coming through.

But while everyone was out partying and getting shitfaced, buttblasted cucks and Kraut shills took over and started damage controlling how they got BTFO like no tomorrow.

Sounds like you showed up late. The atmosphere here at 5am was like nothhing I've experienced on Sup Forums. It was the closest I'll feel to VE Day.

If you can't handle the bants Sup Forums won't be for you.

the fuck are you talking about?

everyone was celebrating last night. we had comfy anglo threads, brit+murica friendship threads, everyone praisin kek

maybe it's summerdorks who don't understand the stock market and thinking a single day's decline is the end of the world

Dude chill. I hope other countries will follow the UK. Germany nerver will, we are afraid of change. But some countries still have their balls, godspeed to them!

The UK economy will recover. Give it some time.

Fuck the EU.

leftists brigading for few days until they run out of Soros money, see you next week.

I've seen some expected hate but there's been lots of love. We'll be fine.

Apart from you, you're a pussy.

Haha haha ohhhhh I see the shill game now. So you pretend to be multiple people saying that Britain is stupid, then you try to be someone disillusioned with the board in hopes others follow. I get it now, you're just trying to depopulate the board hahahah.
>Shillagin McOnepost

It's the same 2 or 3 mother fuckers making the threads. 90% of them have been by that german faggot on a vpn pretending to be american. I'm guessing the rest are just german faggots on vpns too. They're literally the only ones butt hurt about this. Mad because there's one less country in Europe they can destroy. They truly are horrible people

we are happy, but this place is full of shills

>leave the eu
>thrash sri lanka in odi
>glasto on the telly
>sun is shining

fuck all of you, i've got a rum and coke and give precisely zero fucks

Mixture of buttblasted reddit arseholes and weak Sup Forumstards who beleived that Britain would regain its empire after 17 hours of independence...

Are you kidding me , i'm laughing my ass off , i've been waiting for all the idiot morons who prefer to fucking wash dishes than get a real education to get fucked for so many years

ive got 12 dicks

Fuck this. The Brexit was amazing. I cried tears of joy when I knew the result.

Well done britbros.

They couldn't give us Brits special status for even a day

chill out, its just another leddit invasion that will peter out once it realizes they can't out shitpost a shitpost site.

You dumbass, have you not seen the shilling here? The shills are clearly very salty. Then you got salty leftists who mocked all of us for thinking Brexit was even a possibility.

>dramatically announcing your departure from a group of anonymous nihilists

Why are you upset? I am fully enjoying the shillocaust this place has been since the vote. I probably should watch my sodium intake from all the salty post though I consumed up.

it's all shills desu

the EU is employing mass damage control across social media to paint the image that the UK is on the brink of collapse.

This is a desperate attempt to stop the other nations leaving.

he's such a cheeky bastard i love him so much

Its all over Boys! Brexit is here! Time to celebrate! WATCH:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZC5aPAfmU

I don't know what you're talking about, Patty. I'm pretty damn happy!

>>Haha your economy is destroyed
>>You destroyed your currecny BritBongs
Literally just shit skins and jealous EUcucks.

>>Cucked Scotland is leaving kekkles!
Scotland is cucked though, and Britain would greatly improve without that parasite holding them down.

shilling intensifies on here. They want to re-vote and this time stay in eu.

>Haha your economy is destroyed
>You destroyed your currecny BritBongs
>Cucked Scotland is leaving kekkles!

That's not "Sup Forums", that's the usual paid shills.

(yes there are actual troll shills. and yesterday proved they have no effect)

It's almost as if Sup Forums is a bunch of meme-spewing retards without any actual genuine positions on anything.

vote Farage to be pm

nottinghampost.com/who-should-be-the-next-prime-minister-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-or-michael-gove/story-29439289-detail/story.html

You should have been on this morning, it was glorious. I never knew Sup Forums could be so nice and supportive!

Itie sees people winning. Instantly switches sides. I'm so fucking surprised.

>Sup Forums is one person.

Ignore the loud minority OP. The majority of Sup Forums is overjoyed.

>New to Sup Forums: the post

It's
A) Normies
and
B) lefty cunts

>So you pretend to be multiple people saying that Britain is stupid
This.

>I totaly used to be a leave voter, but now I realize how braindead I am. A second referendum plox :D
Every leftist right now.

Are you seriously falling for that? They're obviously jokes.

You should have seen Sup Forums last night when the votes were being counted. Everyone was overjoyed.

KEKS ETERNALLY, COMPLETELY BTFO
BTFO
T
F
O

> First guy is a "it's 2016" cuck

Don't mistake the shilling for panic as the average pol poster, everyone who isant a liberal is proud of what you brits did, its like moving out your parents home ... sure is expensive and sure it will cause some economical turbulence but it will pay off.

weren't you tired of having to accept a container of mohammeds every week and everytime they blew shit up get the blame for being ''racist" ?

>The UK un-cucked themselves

What?

>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

Lel, everyone was happy, this is just friendly banter. You must be a hypersensitive leaf on vacation.

I congratulate brits for this achievement

pretty much this desu senpai

I just compiled above a list of the things in the Sup Forums tread xd

>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Few quotes from the same guy in the last few years:

and from this link

theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy

>“I believe our generation has a historic chance … to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,”

>“What are we saying if we perpetually keep Turkey out of the European Union just because it’s Muslim?”

>the politician said when he called for EU expansion in 2006. He’s now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU.

>the upshot is simple. There are “two categories of people in our great city, one group who live normally and another who live in the shadows unable to contribute fully to the rest of society", as Boris Johnson observed in 2009. Two years ago, he said it was “completely crazy” not to introduce an amnesty on illegal immigrants

the picture is from a story written by the chief political editor of the financial times and is an OFFICIAL vote leave poster
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html

I dislike the Scottish anti-Anglo sentiment and wish that they would get in line.

I absolutely do not want them to leave the UK though, Britain is not Britain without Scotland. If we can placate them for long enough, we can ensure that Scotland does not need to rely on the EU.

London is cucked too, we can't yield London. Cutting away the sickness is not a valid solution, curing the sickness keeps us whole and healthy.

You weren't here this morning lad. 4am-7am GMT was 100% based pro-brexit threads and congratulations all round.

It was great.

Then those of us with jobs to go to so we can contribute to this country went to work and the angry students woke up at 10am and started bitching and shilling.

>Thinking butthurt shills and lefties represent the whole board

>caring about shills

Stop being such a faggy potato.

We're you here last night, OP? If so you would have seen that Sup Forums was beside itself with joy over the Brexit. I mean the energy was palpable. The board moved faster than I have ever seen it move.

Last night the shills were drowned out.

Today the shills are back in full force.

forget them bro

they are butthurt redditors

Eh, OP is a shill.

yea but as i understand it we can control the numbers now.

What i'm hearing is
>I'm a little bitch who can't take the banter proudly
If you voted for Sup Forums's approval, you are cancer.

>doesnt realize that it's shills and normalfags who hangout here the day after a big event like always

wew, please never come back

but Sup Forums is only satire

lots of these reddit threads today.

>We're
*Were

>Sup Forums is one person
bye bye user

You need to stem the flow before you start deporting.

this

i was there during the win and the board went nuts and cheered

Were you not here, you know, when the referendum actually happened? The entire board was congratulations threads. Even the SHILLS were congratulating the Brits, and the board has nearly unanimously agreed to stop disrespecting the bongs.

It's a bunch of non regular Sup Forums posters coming over to shitpost because of a big political event. They'll be gone soon. Also, shills and what not.

It's butthurt reddit shills you dumb potato nigger.

The vast majority of Sup Forums is behind the destruction of the EU and the installation of nationalist/populist governments.

For better or worse, the planet needs a hard reboot. Happenings will happen.

But now they are in control of who enters and how many , they no longer obey quotas stabilished by people nobody voted for.

That was already the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc&feature=youtu.be

>tfw when poltards actually thought they own this place

no, it's just that no one cares about your retarded bullshit most of the time, dumbass.
Sup Forums is the most moronic page on the net, we're just here to have a giggle

Trolls will troll regardless.

I'm just happy my nation voted leave and I'm listening to music.

If trolls want to troll, let them. I don't care, why the fuck should you?

I'm rooting for Trump and it was really nice what he said today.

I'm proud of England. Long live the queen.

^THIS, mods need to bring back the British Grenadiers song sticky, it was a glorious morning.

Sup Forums is full of nu-males and cowards now

Good post son

>I can't handle different opinions than my own so I'm leaving

Tumblr is that way, mate.