This was pretty good for a remake

This was pretty good for a remake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA2oWwEBICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2fq8SjkCcWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its better than the original in every way.
only people that disagree are 60 year old wizards that browse Sup Forums

This and Day of the Dead are the only zombie movies that actually freak me out. Something about this movie just comes off as really unsettling even in the current world where zombies are a meme.

I hate how pop culture has sucked the life out of the zombie idea by making it so stale.

youtube.com/watch?v=hA2oWwEBICQ

I prefer this to the original but the only way I'll watch it is in black and white

YOU BUNCHA YO-YOS!!!!

>not the og Dawn

The zombie make-up was based on actual corpses and cadavres, not some fantastical rotting fantasy BS like The Walking Dead.

That helps elevate the movie a whole lot, IMO.

Tom savini's apprentice is the make up artist for walking dead...I believe he's been working with tom since day of the dead

I think the music is what creeper me out the most coupled with the army of zombies in the pastoral country atmosphere.

>its better than the original in every way
agreed

also qt Lyta Alexander

Yeah, Greg Nicotero.

He just wants to be a faggot user let him be

>yes, yes, one tar-man please, hold the tar.

Truly best girl.

Too many (yous), have one back friends

LAME BRAINS!

The fuck is that. thats not the same guy from the movie

This was the 1st horror film I saw as a kid. The opening moments in the cemetery fucked me up big time.

You see, THIS is a remake that's just as good (if not better than the original). And it treats the source material respectfully, but manages to update it to 1990 society. It makes sense for the sister to be far more stronger than her 60's counterpart.

Ever see the 30th anniversary revamp with a psuedo-documentary about a priest who was bitten by one of the zombies?

Thanks

>Ever see the 30th anniversary revamp with a psuedo-documentary about a priest who was bitten by one of the zombies?
No fampia. Enlighten me

Looks different for some reason

IT'S A TRUCK!

Here they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fq8SjkCcWo

ed wood tier

What's her name, again? Patricia Tallman I think?

God she was so hot in this movie.

I liked the original more because I saw it first tbqh. I still watch it every year on Halloween.

This is fucking awful and I wish I'd never seen it.

I really like the remake by Savini.

He, essentially, remade the movie just with upgraded SFX and in color.

Not that every remake needs to follow its original material by the book, but it did it well.

Is the point that it was actually divine retribution, or was there no point?

Holy shit this is bad. I can't believe this happened.

this scene always made me kek when he popped up it looked like he was dancing, shame no one has a clip of it

The girl was annoying

I liked the Candy Man reference in Tony Todd's shadow when he first shows up

I watched this when I was really young and she really stuck with me. Mostly because of the ennding shot I think.

so true
so hot/cute

Disgusting opinion. The original NOTLD is peerless, the only truly great zombie film except maybe Dawn and Day.