Why

why

Attached: morello-fuck-trump.jpg (4575x3045, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/12170508
howtallisthestatueofliberty.org/what-is-the-quote-on-the-statue-of-liberty/
youtube.com/watch?v=TXlHKTPfLVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump bad

trump is an old gay

He about to get religion of peace'd

>dude if you don't support literal unlimited and completely deregulated immigration then you're a racist lmao

>2018
>fuck le drumpf

he's always been edgy with politics, what's the surprise

FUCK YEAAAHHH DUDDEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i hate everyone in this thread including myself

Killing in the name is "cops rayciss i dindu nuffin" the song.

tfw you voted Trump to stick it to SJWs for messing with your videogames and guns
tfw Trump came after your videogames and guns himself
tfw when your town STILL contains brown people

Fuck Trump. Lying piece of shit.

with zach the music was good at least

RATM was not good because of Zach, lol

>tfw you voted Trump to stick it to SJWs for messing with your videogames and guns
>tfw Trump came after your videogames and guns himself
>tfw when your town STILL contains brown people

I love when Sup Forums gets mad that the artists they like dont like the president :)

No one likes this faggot.

Alright, so here's my shitty, underdeveloped view as a rebuttal to your equally shitty rhetoric.

Yeah, because the concepts of flying and sea navigation totally don't exist. Illegal immigrants aren't going to stop migrating to the US, unless they employ a strict lock down on the entire country. And if Trump were intelligent, he would actually see the potential for immigrants to tremendously contribute to the economy of the US, and have them actively participate in the American workforce. That contribution and altruism to the United States should be more than enough to prove their worth as a US citizen alone, instead of having to go through painstaking test after test to just stay here. Have you ever considered that there are SOME "illegal" immigrants living in poverty and can't afford to become a US citizen because of that grim reality, even though they might have great talents hidden inside them?

And before you reply with "another liberal cuckface snowflake" or some predictable ad hominem drivel, why don't you actually debunk my argument using legitimate facts as to why my argument is inadequate? Thank you in advance.

>free speech is only good when it reinforces my views

if ratm was not good because of zach why is everything they've done without him complete shit

Literally what the left believes

ahahaahahahahahaha he typed out a whole paragraph ahahahahaha

They ran out of riffs. All zach was good for was cornball lyrics that try too hard to be meaningful, he was a black Freddy D.

why the fuck did you post this on the music board?? just report the trolls and move on you retard!!!

no it wasn't their only decent song is settle for nothing

>no u
imagine being this guy

settle for nothing is trash mate

tfw you can't be punk and feel like a radical like Dead Kennedys anymore because your views are the popular opinion

>its not free speech, its fashizum!
Literal retardation

what are you even going on about at this point

objectively wrong

the fuck trump thing has become such a cliche that it's unbelievable at this point

Like I said, literal retardation.

oh, ok. thank you for answering my question

>no u
Nice damage control

His lyrics were pretty good, even if they were marxist propaganda.
Find something in RATM as embarassing as this:
genius.com/12170508

Most conservahicks don't realize how many industries are carried by illegals. The restaurant industry would largely collapse if all illegals were deported.

you were ranting about something not even related to the topic and been dropping dumb insults from the beginning, do you expect people to take you seriously? are you this fucking retarded?

>Thank you in advance.

Shut the fuck up you clownass liberal cuckface snowflake. I appreciate the fact that you attempted to exercise critical thinking with your argument but it was a futile attempt, Young Hogg.

Sure, anyone could build a boat and come here. Doesn’t happen all that frequently though. I’d venture to say it happens in less than 10% of illegal migrations. Perhaps as a byproduct of the coming stricter immigration laws you’ll have more illegals floating over, but right now you’re throwing shit around because you can. Completely baseless argument. Also explain how some yardworkers are going to throw together a flying machine to transport them 500+ miles into the US, through FAA regulated airspace?

It’s all nice that you think they’ll still come here to work, and they will, but their immigration to our country needs to be heavily regulated because they do little to contribute societally.

Based on your argument you’re about 17-18, soon-to-be college educated, white, suburban. Get your head out of your ass. Illegal immigrants want to work but they’re a drain on our system. Get a job, get gibs, send all money to Mexico. Have a few babies here, more gibs, more money to Mexico. Most illegals are slick in that they know how to organizationally operate their seemingly destitute lives to create a government-funded business. Become a collectivist my man.

No, more jobs would just open for American citizens.

>n-no uuuuuu!
The left calls any speech they don't like fascism because it makes it easier to justify trying to shut it down. You can't see that, you're the tard.

>Calls other poster's arguments baseless
>Proceeds to make baseless arguments himself

Bahahahaha

I bet you like a lot of penis. Take your stupid shit to Sup Forums

How's Lavren? Still flat?

how's that related? are you this mad at the guy calling OP out that you have to pull out unrelated retarded strawmen out of your ass?

>restaurant owner pays illegals less than minimum wage because he can get away with it
>Trump deports all illegals
>restaurant owner is forced to hire citizens instead and pay them minimum wage
>Transfers increased costs over to consumers, or shuts down business permanently

Thank you, Dog Emperor. MAGA!

We should let people in based on altruism lmfao, seriously fucking kill yourself

Because he's a talentless hack with the mental capacity of a 13 year old and loves nothing more than spewing his shitty opinions over everything he touches.

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING OLD PUSSY HE WON'T EVEN WRITE IT ON A GUITAR ANYMORE.
Trump wins again.

You brought up the issue of free speech and how conservatives don't like it when it goes against their beliefs, and I set you straight on who really dislikes free speech. Sorry it's so difficult for you to follow.

>slavery should be legal because if it wasn't we would have to pay more money for lawn service
Fuck yourself.

You're beating up a strawman because you can't counter any of his actual arguments. That's pretty cowardly.

>BUT WHO WILL PICK THE COTTON?!?

If you can't run a business without slave labor, you're doing things wrong. Automate those jobs you outsourcing faggot.

>lefty who loves slavery
Shame shame shame

see

no one brought up conservatives you fucking reaching retard, he was calling out OP and OP only.
imagine having this much of a victim complex

That's all you got?

because Trump is literally AIDS, the person

He's just doing the videogame thing as something visible. He doesn't honestly believe that shit. It's a token gesture.
I don't care about guns really, but older qualified people should be able to have them. I think they should at least raise the age to 21.
Your last point of getting rid of every single brown seems a bit impractical.

>Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me
>Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

That all she got?

Because literally there are places where unemployment is rampant. If we had an abundance of jobs then sure, why the fuck not. But when there are places in Appalachia that have a fucking dollar store in a whole county or inner cities where there are 40000 nignogs per section 8 housing, why the fuck would we bring in more people to add to our unemployment rates? They're just going to reap the benefit of our welfare system. Piss off.

Hey you know who has victim complexes...

Lol

You need to learn what the word strawman means, it isn't a magic defense against someone pointing out the flaws in your idiot points.

>why the fuck would we bring in more people to add to our unemployment rates

If they're undocumented, they don't count in employment statistics, ya dingus.

>We should let people in based on altruism lmfao
howtallisthestatueofliberty.org/what-is-the-quote-on-the-statue-of-liberty/

>acting like a retard so you can say you were merely pretending
nice
I'll be waiting for my last (You)

Very funny. Employ a few of em and let me know how it goes.

Lmao says the tripfag. Bend over while I put on some Brockhampton..

It most certainly is a strawman. Poor attempt at deflection after being btfo. SAD!

>78591597 (Fag)
>actually being a retard who thinks they're intelligent
More like wasting your last braincell.

>I think they should at least raise the age to 21.
No, absolutely not. People either have the full rights and obligations of citizenship at 18, like the Constitution says, or they don't. Creating groups of second class citizens is amoral and unconstitutional.

From what I've seen he now has "Arm the Homeless" written in his guitar.
So I assume he's pro-guns.

>Very funny. Employ a few of em and let me know how it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXlHKTPfLVA

>magaposting
>tripfags
One of these is an older tradition on Sup Forums than the other. Doesn't matter if tripfags are the og cancer, at least they aren't flavor of the year WHY DON'T I HAVE A GF kids with unironic pepe shirts

It most certainly is not. You advocated for completely throwing out employment law, laws which protect workers from exploitation and abuse, because if those laws were followed you might have to pay more for your luxuries. You're fucking scum.

cringe

Attached: 1514889193557.png (500x338, 44K)

I'm laughing at someone's actual, real life thought that people should given citizenship under the guise of their 'altruism'
wow well now that I know what a STATUE thinks I love immigration, we should let all of the unwashed masses and their dozen brothers into our country now!

thanks ;)

>we should let all of the unwashed masses and their dozen brothers into our country now!
yes, it is quite literally our obligation as a country to do so
if you honestly think immigrants are un-american then I'm sure there's a backwoods lot somewhere in yonder mountains where you can fuck your cousin in peace

>You advocated for completely throwing out employment law,

Nope. I explained the current system and the potential for consumers to bear the burden if said system was uprooted.

>You're fucking scum.

Ad hominem.

The funny part it that the person who wrote that poem was a literal communist.

>doing exactly what the machine wants
>thinking you're raging against it

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Yeah which you are too fucking dumb to read because you form your political opinions around memes and images of frogs

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1200x1195, 197K)

>tradition

I may be “magaposting” right now, but I’ve been here long enough to know that political discussions are easier to ignore than tasteless faggots pleading for attention on an anonymous Polynesian quilting forum.

>and the potential for consumers to bear the burden if said system was uprooted.
Just like slavery in the south. Advocating for the continued exploitation of the lower classes because you may be forced to pay more is not an argument worthy of consideration.

>I'm shitposting because you can ignore it
why not cut out the middleman and just not

clearly just a thread begging for offtopic discussion but thats tom morello , shouldnt surprise anyone who remotely knows what ratm is

>yes, it is quite literally our obligation as a country to do so
According to whom? Not the laws of the United States.

youve never heard one day as a lion have you

>Our obligation
kill yourself asap my dude
Woah, the poem supporting open border, melting pot garbage is written by a commie? Never would have anticipated that
Sure would be interesting to find out her families religion...

I'm the guy you replied to. That's actually an old guitar that he's had for a really long time. It's one of his most recognizable well known ones.

haha yes music

>Just like slavery in the south.

Strawman

>According to whom?
a few hundred years of building a country entirely on immigrants doesn't count?

You fucking idiot you can't get welfare if you don't have a social security

For some reason I thought in the 90s it was "defend the homeless" or something.

Absolutely not. There have been periods of high migration and periods of low migration all of them structured on the needs and will of the American people. The American people do not have any need for increased immigration right now and have absolutely no obligation to set aside their will to decrease it. No one owes the impoverished, unskilled, detritus of the world anything.

HAhahahahaha please come visit Irvine or any other city overrun with immigrants, hardworking or no. It’s fucking awful. P.s. you’re a stupid nigger

Not him but A. yes you can and B. getting a social security number to use is not difficult in the least.

Bullshit. Where's my fucking neetbux