it ain't about the sport, nba players will also do it when the season starts

plaese stop making 50 threads per day about kneeling, this ain't Sup Forums

Rapinoe is one dumb liberal cunt

Yuropoors btfo
Third world monkeys btfo
hahahahahahahaha

>Women LARPing as athletes

>black guy in the background is standing
every fucking time. when are these liberal clowns going to realize how stupid they're making themselves look.

look at what a smug cunt she is as well. Fucking hell, women's rights were a mistake

O! say can you see
by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed
at the twilight’s last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched,
were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare,
the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night
that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star-spangled
banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the free
and the home of the brave?

Just because some spics vote for Trump it doesn't matter other races should repudiate him

There are cucks, traitors and uncle toms everywhere

the traitors and cucks are the ones imitating a man who pulled a publicity stunt in order to keep receiving his paycheck for a few more months.

Are you suggesting the whole institutionalised racism and police brutality situation is reduced to the one player who started this kneeling trend? This is bigger than some guy

>dumb liberal dyke
what a shock

institutionalized racism in the US ended on july 2nd, 1964.

decent bait

i bet you had to google that, too. you kids don't know shit. niggers don't know shit. spics don't know shit. if it ain't white it ain't right. later.

>holding your hand on your heart during the anthem

which civilized nation that isn't the US does this?

>institutionalised racism and police brutality situation

At first I thought you were being serious, but then I realised you were just backward. You know statistically unarmed whites are more likely to be killed by police officers than blacks are? Do you know the biggest killer among blacks in America is other blacks? Why don't they (((protest))) that instead? Why are they protesting things that literally don't exist, it's like me protesting because I can't breathe underwater and blaming fisherman for it. It's fucking retarded so know wonder you're trying to defend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2D1wiKGlGY

>inb4 Italy isn't civilised

>(((protest)))
I don't argue with racists, bigots and people with other mental disorders

Please stay in your safezone and avoid quoting me in the future

>It's the one with the lesbian haircut
Quelle surprise

>krauts being self hating cucks
Everyone does this.

God I hate the fucking dyke so much.

uppity dyke

>if it aint white it aint right
Sup Forumskiddies and their cringe

mods pls remove infestation

>muh self hating krauts

with our past it goes without saying that we don't do it, but like i said, we're not the only ones not doing it

you never see an Englishman doing this corny shit

no one cares if you don't put your hand on your heart. if you're not at some kind of ceremony you don't need to do that. just don't talk while it's being played.

Oh sweetie no, what are you doing

giving you the date when it became legal in the United States to prosecute business owners for discrimination.

>On September 4, 2016, during a game in Chicago against the Red Stars, Rapinoe knelt during the national anthem in solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback who refused to stand during the anthem to protest what he calls racial injustice and minority oppression.[157] She said at the time she planned to continue to kneel.[158] Later that week on September 7, the Washington Spirit uncharacteristically played the national anthem prior to the teams taking the field, indicating that they did not want to "subject our fans and friends to the disrespect we feel such an act would represent". In an additional statement, the Spirit management said "to willingly allow anyone to hijack this tradition that means so much to millions of Americans and so many of our own fans for any cause would effectively be just as disrespectful as doing it ourselves."

So this happened a year ago and she got BTFO by the home team of her next game who straight up refused to expose their fans to her liberal degeneracy

No , it's just that it's a sort of... kinda fascist/totalitarian gesture. A sort of bowing down myself like an irrelevant, useless, submissive serf to the will of the nation/dear leader...

If you think about it's not really any different than saluting the anthem a la Heil Hitler back then in the 30s.

The manual gesture is different, the implication and meaning not so desu.

butch lesbian hates white men shocker

I fully support the handegg players exercising their right to protest.

However when you are actually representing your country by choice, kneeling is not acceptable

>Oh say can you kneel...

>black and brown women stand, proud of the anthem
>white virtue signaling cunt with a dyke haircut is almost falling over from the ecstasy of her shameless posing

simply ebin

I don't argue with people that think talking zoo animals are my equals

You're right this is bigger than some guy. This has been a lie that the media has been promoting since before Trump mentioned he was going to run. Kapernick just wanted an chance to shill, he's not the whole reason why retards who want to virtue signal. If these people in the NFL and NBA actually cared, they would talk about black on black crime. Even family guy said this, wake up. youtube.com/watch?v=2amS4-1dS0c

>that flag
>this topic
>their opinion

>Sup Forums boogyman

aside from all the crying about muh feelings

the US anthem is a fucking piece of trash and a piece of music no one should be willing to stand for or even kneel

Black people couldn't even vote until 1968

go back Sup Forumsfag,your mum is makin tendies for you.

Is white people kneeling the most cucked thing these days?

I can smell your pussy from here. Mind posting a few pics?

Just because you guys lost 2 world wars doesn’t mean no one else can have any patriotism

No your country is. Have fun while the entire German people are exterminated through intermixing.

Kek

It's true though.
Not even sure why I'm replying to non-americans on this, but when the civil rights act and voting acts were passed it became illegal to discriminate.

What you people are referring to is "perceived" institutionalized racism, which being completely ambiguous and non-empirical, doesn't exist in real life.

K whitey

More women should do that, so you can tell which one is a coalburner and blacklist, no pun intended.

US Soccer made a rule requiring players to stand for the anthem after that.

>women's soccer
>soccer

she's a dyke

KYS

she is obviously a lesbian c'mon

Went to a roller derby "match" with my dyke friend. They played the anthem the fat fucks that were the refs kneeled but the nig nogs that were actually playing saluted the flag.

>please stand, kneel, or sit to show your appreciation for america as we sing the national anthem

south park got it right tbqh. would be checkmate if they said that before they started singing

It appears someone posted comments that caused anger. This board is about sports my friends.

Is 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime a sport?

Even "at some kind of ceremony" we generally don't do it, this is American-tier outré patriotism