APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/01/19/twists-split-desperate-disgusting-absolute-worst-spoilers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how did he suddenly get "it" back

he released nothing but garbage for like 2 decades and suddenly he's a decent filmmaker all the sudden

You guys liked his new movies? Split and the Visit looked like garbage so I didn't bother watching them.

decent, they weren't great or anything. but compared to everything he's released since Sixth Sense, The Visit was like Citizen Kane. it was actually competent and interesting.

haven't seen Split.

YES!

The Twist man got his mojo back! I can't wait to see Split! It look REALLY good!

He's much better when he has a smaller budget. Some people just aren't meant to make big films.

What about The Village & The Happening? They were like moderate budget.

So, what's everyone's thoughts on Split's twist?

so what is the twist in Split ?

Those were good

Bruce Willis shows up as his character from the end and references the split personality werewolf guy is a supervillain like Mr Glass.

Really.

*from Unbreakable missed a word

I wouldn't say those are out right garbage, like say After Earth and Airbender, but they're definitely not his best. Even though he's much better with smaller, more intimate films it doesn't mean that everything will always work.

I'm sure the Smiths had a lot of influence in After Earth's direction. Will Smith is even credited for the story.

wait, 100% confirmed ?

bleedingcool.com/2017/01/19/twists-split-desperate-disgusting-absolute-worst-spoilers/

The final scene is in a diner, as the news talks about Kevin escaping. A lady mentions that this is “a lot like that guy in a wheelchair from a few years ago” and the camera cut to Bruce Willis’ David Dunn from Unbreakable, thus making the movie part of that universe."

>Shamalamadingdong is gonna start his own capeshit cinematic universe

oh boy here we go

Jokes aside, it's obviously a Tarantino nod.

Well. The cucks have spoken. I will definitely make time to see this now...

The first thing that popped up on news regarding the movie on google. Fuck this gay earth,

pure kino

I just hope it doesn't BTFO McAvoy and my waifu Anya's careers.

>Gross

dayum, it must be good

Wtf i love shamylan now

What a pussy

WATCH IT CRITICS!