Are Finns the hobbits of our world?

Are Finns the hobbits of our world?
>completely irrelevant to the rest of the world just as the rest of the world is irrelevant to them
>live simple lives blissfully doing what they enjoy (shitposting and alcoholism)
>rise to the occasion and surprise everyone when threatening forces are present (BTFOing the Soviets)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWstnZZ2qJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My goal in life is to move to Finland and become a bonafide Finn

How's your Finnish?

Very poor, but I am dedicated

Last I heard we were snow elves so I guess this is an upgrade.

Hobbits saved middle earth

How's your N1c Y-Haplogroup? Oh yeah, you dont have it. Since you font have a drop of our genetic heritage, it doesnt matter that youre "white enough". To us, youre literally the same as a nigger is to an american white
Be kind and fuck off

Based Finn!

Only Americans that are truly worthy; meaning that they have learned God-tier Suomeksi may enter Suomi. I speak B2 Estonian and Finnish not so difficult desu

I am talking about genetics, not linguistics. Youre thinking this like an american. You will not be a Finn if you jist learn the language, you must have the same genetic heritage as the rest of us. Only Estonians are worthy to become Finns, american muts are are anything but worthy

What if I knock up some finnish broad, I hear they like black men like me

I'm a hobbit.

Türa mida vittu, mis kuradi b2 tasemel eesti keelt? Veits hallarites?

If a woman is cummed inside if by a man of another nationality, she becomes that nationality. I'm sorry, it doesn't work the other way around. You will never be f*nnish.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWstnZZ2qJQ

Third of our population doesn't have it and neither do I.

but maybe he has I1 or R1a ?

I agree on the importance of requiring compatible haplogroups for immigrants though.

>I agree on the importance of requiring compatible haplogroups for immigrants though.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>I agree on the importance of requiring compatible haplogroups for immigrants though

Tere

Tere

Paleonigger detected

>tfw superior R1A1a1 living with these subhuman FinN1Cs

are you the same lad from uusimaa

t. R1a also

Racist hobbits

>orja
>superior