Finally the UK have fucked up so badly that the we can take back the North

Finally the UK have fucked up so badly that the we can take back the North.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
youtube.com/watch?v=4YpfYIebIhU
youtube.com/watch?v=xmHZECv984Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uCo25F53UAk
youtube.com/watch?v=rf6uf3fZn44
youtube.com/watch?v=zbBySWRM0DY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You and what army?

The stupid cucks in Fine Gael will probably try to join the UK

T-THOM?

We don't need an army, we just need 20 good men. True RA tactics

You can have them. And Scotland.

Their cuckoldry will be bad for you.

HOW WOULD "OY VEY" BE WRITTEN IN IRISH?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120

Oy vey

The division in Ireland date back hundreds of years and are not even related to the EU

Go read a book shamrock

Remain voters =/= Union voters you potato brain

>Worst Gaels
>Literally can't do anything right

lmao
m
a
o

Ah Jaysus lads, the goyim know! Turn her off, to fuck.

nice flag

>vote to remain in the union is not union vote
I heard kiwis were retarded, but goddamn

>waiting for the UK to just collapse on itself instead of retaking your ancestral homelands
and this is why ireland will always be a shit tier country

>Wanting the North back
That place is a massive clusterfuck the Brits made their bed they can sleep in it (and pay for it)
Also more importantly, Antrim Down and Armagh are majority prod the only counties I'd suggest we take back are Fermanagh and Tyrone, possibly Derry but even Derry is pretty mixed.
The only thing worse than being a Catholic in NI would be being a prod in a unified Ireland, there's a reason they are so insular down in the south.

Beidh ár lá linn!

Our army of charming football fans. There won't be a dent or flat tyre on any car in Ulster by the time were done with them.

Gee, I wonder who was responsible for that...

Fágaigí an Ríocht Aontaithe agus bígí linn, is deartháireacha teangeolaíoch muid!

Why do the Ivory Coast want Norn Iron?

Gold?

irisih union*

Jokes and Sup Forums meme aside, I want a serious discussion:
is this thing really doable? will we witness a peaceful unification of norn iron and ireland? how possible is that? will irish people be okay with that?

Why the fuck do we want the north?

>there's a reason they are so insular down in the south.

Are they? I've a good few prods in my family and loads of Protestant mates. Didn't even realise so many of my mates were Protestant for ages. I don't know what Ireland you're living in but it's a total non-issue where I'm from.

this is so sensationalized

the only reason we care about it was because this 40 year bullshit quasi war, bomb every two months or so.

Keep things as they are.

>The only thing worse than being a Catholic in NI would be being a prod in a unified Ireland

Isn't that the point? Then they would leave for the UK while the Irish Catholics take it back.

MAKE IRELAND WHOLE AGAIN!

oh boy

No, there are still too many of us prods in NI for this to happen. Many just aren't as politically active as the taigs but if it came time to vote for a united Ireland you can bet your ass they would come out of the woodwork

It already got shot down.

Why dont you read more news instead of wasting your time posting here gobshite.

But I reckon your number diminish by the year. Also I recall the district division for polls in ulster were fucked up to give advantage to unionists. Are you still in advantage?

Aren't you tired of having that cuck slice on all your maps. A constant reminder of your own weakness.

The IRA may be terrorists, but at least they are our terrorists, unlike those dirty arabs!

No one wants the north,not even the people that live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YpfYIebIhU

FUCK THE IRA AND THE TAIG SCUM

YOU LOT ARE CANCER.

Only terrorists if we lose!

I've talked to a few "small-u" unionists today that seem a lot more open to the idea of reunification. Granted, they're middle class and educated so the pig ignorant, working class, knuckle-dragging flegger variety of Protestant/loyalist might stick their heads in the sand still but I thought their change of heart was interesting nonetheless.

to war my potatoes!

Honestly, at this point, with free movement in the EU, being a prod in a unified Ireland wouldn't be that bad. Compared to being in the clusterfuck UK that is NI, Wales and Britain proper.

A lot of Catholics support the Union now.

Ah as you can see the smug cunt thinks he has some sort of moral high ground.

Get fucking shot m8 your a cancerous bunch who need to be eradicated.

Doesn't the public sector in Northern Ireland account for 30% of the total workforce? Those guys aint going anywhere. There would be mass unemployment.

The finest terrorists this country's ever had. We'll not see their like again.

hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I blame the Green Party. Someone should lynch Steven Agnew for emasculating unionists.

You're*

>the irish
>doing anything
Get back to your designated shitting bog Padraig

>A war to overpower the north.

Fuck yeah game of thrones happening coming really soon.

Was unaware there was a Green Party up north. There you are now.

Good, home-grown British terrorists who had the common decency to call ahead before the blew up a pub full of other Brits. Top lads.

Unification or no, that can't last forever. They have to develop an actual economy at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmHZECv984Y

Yes lad!

They want no immigrants and free trade, does Norway get immigrants?

>Based anglos realise that Ulster is not worthy to be part of the new British Empire
>Unionsts triggered beyond belief at the border referendum coming up
>The IRA start a new campaign
>Police patrol the orange halls, unionist areas and the war memorials in fear
>Merely a ruse
>The IRA targets the off licences in prod areas
>The IRA targets the take-aways in prod areas
>The IRA starts a campaign to bring expansive whole-foods type shops to prod areas
>Rich people start gentrifying prod areas
>Prods become like rats, scurrying around the underbelly of the new cities
>Soon an underworld of unionism exists, they live in the dark and the filth beneath the free, beautiful Eire above them
>The IRA often send forces down into the underbelly of society on scouting missions, and to extract precious Orangetanium from unionist babies to power irish war-machines to aid in the Anglo reclaiming of the colonies
>Centuries from now, the unionist rats will crawl up from the depths to try and destroy our beautiful civilisation
>The Irish will have one and only impenetrable line of defence against the Unionist menace
>A poppy field surrounding all their cities
>Unionists dare not tread on such sacred ground
>They cannot survive in the overworld in view of the sun and civilisation
>They die out
>Ireland is free
>Ireland is united

FOLLOW FOLLOW

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=uCo25F53UAk

What would 'oh, woe!' be in Irish?
That's pretty much what oy vey means.

Theresa Villiers is deluded. When asked about a potential second Scottish independence referendum earlier today she said the question was "settled" - as if England hadn't just shat itself and dragged NI and Scotland against their will out of the EU.

She also doesn't think frontex controls or immigration checks will be implemented along the Ireland-Northern Ireland border post-Brexit because... well, she never gave a reason because she clearly hasn't actually thought about it.

Not a hobnob's chance in tea I'll take this woman seriously.

Fucking fenian scum.

I would gladly help set free the land of my ancestors from the evil English scum

FOR THE GLORY OF EIRE!

>plebbit thinks that the EU will let scotland enter and that the pound will never recover
If this is how they are reacting I cant wait to see how they will react when Trump wins

English Nationalists have just signed away the last remnants of the English empire.

Scotland, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar are leaving the UK, now that leaving's so fashionable.

Wales will probably get a country just for the sake of symmetry.

The Queen is going to be the queen of places that actively don't ant anything to do with her and will look increasingly pointless in England.

Well done, Mark in your tracksuit and Emma in your fake tan. Nothing more patriotic than several own goals in a row.

You're probably more nigger than Irish you stupid burger

>hurrr I'm 1/64 cherokee too

You can have it. Enjoy subsiding it and stopping them killing each other.

>setting them free by putting them under the control of the globalists

The conflict would flare up again, there's no way the Loyalists would go down without a fight.

>two leafs across a fucking ocean think they can have opinion
post more shite songs and cry lads

youtube.com/watch?v=rf6uf3fZn44

HANG EM BY THE BALLS

>Thinking that scotland can manage with the oil prices dropping let alone that the UK will not give them another referendum
>ireland
see this >wales isnt leaving

>plebbit thinks that the EU will let scotland enter
Scotland is already in.

You have literally no idea about the history of the union. You're embarrassing yourself.

WE RIIIIIIIDE TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Scotland voted last year to not be a country, and be a part of the UK

the EU referendum was simply the UK choosing to leave. Scotland is a part of the UK

in the same way, Liverpool and Manchester were dragged out of the EU against their will because they voted remain like Scotland did.

you can, but you shouldn't. it's a shithole, not necessarily economically. i've been in both places (by both i mean ireland and nothern ireland). it's like comparing some nice suburban area to some shitty housing project in essex. also i understand hate against poles (since most of those who live in britain/ireland are the worst part of our community that could not survive in Poland), but the difference is that in ireland people would disscuss it with you and tell you with all respect that they would rather see their country not taken by foreigners while in nothern ireland chavs would break windows in your car if it has polish plates or curse at you when you speak polish in public (funny thing is that when confronted they're all act cowardly and apologise, while in ireland people are kind but won't hold back if you fuck with them).

if you want to expand just fucking invade england, since the Brexit nobody would intervene or care at all

PO TAY

Fucking hang yourself you papist faggot.

We fought and beat fenian scum like you time and time again.

Mo chreach.

ea = yo as in yobbo
First ch = ch as in reich
Second ch = ch as in Bach
so, something like "muh shr'yokh!" or "muh shrokh!"

One day, we'll be free of the tyranny of Westminster. But that day isn't anytime soon.

>Finally the UK have fucked up so badly that the we can take back the North.

Good luck with that. Even if mainland GB were to be taken out of the picture the Ulster Prods would - if let off the leash and without a traitorous UK government hindering them - more likely reconquer the entirity of Ireland rather than the welfare leeching fenians of the 'Jailtacht' conquering them. Ireland would indeed be 'reunited' - under British rule. The tragic mistakes of 1916-1922 would be undone.

>Tiocfaidh ár lá

Wow, much Irish. We'll ignore the inconvenient fact the overwhelming majority of Irish are native English speakers, born to native English speakers, born to native English speakers - who were born as citizens of the UK. But well done on remembering at least 1 phrase of token Irish - as a natural Saxon it must make you proud.

>You're embarrassing yourself.
You would know all about that, wouldn't you?

>yfw troubles 2.0 loyalist revenge boogaloo

GHOOOST HOOORRRSEEEEESSSSSS

I speak fluent Irish, that phrase is common and known by everyone in Ireland. Get outta here you uneducated fag

>Theresa Villiers is deluded. When asked about a potential second Scottish independence referendum earlier today she said the question was "settled"

Absolutely agree - these questions are never truly 'settled'. So the UK General Election of 1918 in which Southern Ireland overwhelmingly voted for independence can be happily disregarded as the mistake it was and the whole of Ireland can be part of the UK once again.

>we
your new world history doesn't interest me pal

friendly reminder that Protestant WILL burn in hell for denying the rock that God built His church upon and blatantly misinterpreting and editing scripture to suit their political motives or the political motives of their masters

>Scotland voted last year to not be a country, and be a part of the UK
>the EU referendum was simply the UK choosing to leave. Scotland is a part of the UK

You're conveniently ignoring the fact that a) an EU exit is a massive change in circumstances and b) not a single Scottish constituency voted leave.

>in the same way, Liverpool and Manchester were dragged out of the EU against their will because they voted remain like Scotland did.

Liverpool and Manchester are not equal nations in the supposedly voluntary union that is United Kingdom, unlike England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. They are cities in England and England has driven the leave vote.

Don't get me wrong, I feel terrible for them and London, but it's not a valid comparison to make.

You have to not be worthless cucks first potato nigger

I THINK IT SHOULD BE "Oi Bheí"

Absolutely sheeted. Noice.

Holy hell get a load of this sodomite loving bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbBySWRM0DY

I do have a bit of a dog in this fight. I'm eligible for British citizenship as my parents are from Ulster (my Grandparents voted leave in North Antrim) and I don't want to see it join the Republic. Plan on getting my UK passport soon enough.

>when someone on Sup Forums tells you you're going to hell

Itachi?!

Nigga Ireland doesn't even have an air force. You aren't taking shit.

I don't like the Irish particularly, and my family is English, but calling Northern Ireland part of Britain is a fucking travesty. It clearly belongs to Ireland. So, there's that.

As to whether Ireland can become a multi-confessional state, that's another question.

"Fucked up" how exactly?

FTSA closed at only 3.5 point where it started, pound is already climbing too, 55% of scots at lease still support the Union, and the UK is free to trade with anyone without Eu restictions, and can now control thier borders and impliment a points based system.

Its a FINE fine day for Britain.

Butthurt people are so fucking uneducated.

RULE BRITANNIA

bro how does thom say that line, it sounds really strange. Is it reversed?

Someday, hopefully someday. I would love to see an United Ireland.

Based Russia, you deserve the Eastern States.

lololololololololololololol

Do you mean you speak fluent Gaeilge, lad?

NOT AT ALL.

IT'S VERY CLEAR, ESPECIALLY IN THE OUTRO

I don't think so, mick.