>especially this song
youtube.com/watch?v=83u8K_hJrxk
when will it be my turn for a gf ;_;

anyone else get these feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjdr9Y_g3CA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you haven't trained yourself not to care

not to care about being a virgin? how do i do that? especially when i watch films like la la land

by not watching garbage reddit films like la la land

this one probly hits me the most
youtube.com/watch?v=pjdr9Y_g3CA
ryan playing the notes of he & his love's cherished number is always gut-wrenching. a call for help when his space is invaded by a soulless photographer, vying to rectify his past. a flash to older times as he see's mia at the club, he plays his tune for old times sake. a perfect depiction of heartful musical expression in a film.
bro, you are dirt in my world, do you understand? you're a clueless simpleton. you're a meme-regurgitating fucktard sucking the quality of every discussion you touch. your opinions are fabrication, your worldview is scrambled in labels, you have nary an original thought yet you still believe your words hold value. a misguided half-wit that fell the fuck behind in life but still demand the luxuries that consistent hard work rewards. throwing a tantrum about your utter worthlessness and the success of others is not the big issue, manchild. there's no reddit purge comin your way, pal-o. you are not needed. seriously consider an early end to your human experience thank you, sorry shoulda tried harder when it mattered!

>tfw watching movie with gf and going home to cuddle afterwards
>tfw normie and loving it

yeah you better be STUNNED in silence, bitch.

it's not too late to turn your life around and get a gf bruv

as long as you're not literally a goblin you can work on self improvement and do it, just gotta believe

>self improvement
i'm lifting but it's not really helping

I like that reply, I might save it for pasta

if youre the guy i responded to then kindly fuck off forever, the internet doesn't need your naval gazing

if not, then thx appreciate it.

>cuddle
cmon man, never met a guy that likes cuddling

nah I'm new to this thread, and you're welcome, is it original or prior-pasta?

original. seems like a pasta since this whole site's so devoid of creativity, they resort to memebabble.

You're not missing out on relationships, you're missing out on making out

I've tried really all I can do to improve myself and still nothing. Never even held hands.
I'm not even bad looking.
I feel like I've just been selected by fate to be a loser with girls forever or some shit.

bro, you are dirt in my world, do you understand? you're a clueless simpleton. you're a meme-regurgitating fucktard sucking the quality of every discussion you touch. your opinions are fabrication, your worldview is scrambled in labels, you have nary an original thought yet you still believe your words hold value. a misguided half-wit that fell the fuck behind in life but still demand the luxuries that consistent hard work rewards. throwing a tantrum about your utter worthlessness and the success of others is not the big issue, manchild. there's no reddit purge comin your way, pal-o. you are not needed. seriously consider an early end to your human experience thank you, sorry shoulda tried harder when it mattered!

>Gf watches movie
>Ask if we can be just friends afterward

And that's why I refuse to see la la land or be her friend right now.

>it's always you who has to improve yourself
>apparently everyone else is perfect as they are
Did the scrawny, stupid, degenerate stoner with no car, no job, and still living with his mom improve himself? No, but he's still had gfs.

I'm a kissless virgin too, but I was able to enjoy the movie just fine, I don't know why.

wasting for the pasta.

Don't you like comfy shit?

post pic

what

>taking your girl to see the goose make her wet
Cuckish, t-bh.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THEY CANNOT SING AT ALL. JESUS CHRIST

I was excited about this movie, but this might've turned me off. Emma's voice literally cracks on her 2nd line.

awful. can hermoine sing better? Could miles teller have sang better/

Get laid.

Get laid a lot.

Have a few girlfriends.

Get married.

Get divorced.

Congratulations - All women are now worthless whores and you envy young virgin you who had all his spare time to himself and didn't waste a giant chunk of his life dealing with vagina holders.

How do I get a gf without going outside or putting any effort?