Thoughts on this piece of Kino?

Thoughts on this piece of Kino?

Stop saying fucking kino

But is it Kino?

bump for Kino

More of a flick, friend, learn to kinography properly, thank you.

I laugh so hard with this movie while other retards didn't get it at all.

Like when the kid at the beginning was all like...
>d-dad?
And then immediately get's fucked by a facehugger

pretty boring, at least it has a handful of exploitation scenes to somewhat stand out. For no purpose, though, there wasn't much horror to start with and the movie itself didn't seem to know what to do either

>Archive
>ctrl+f "kino"
>1 out of 693

The hospital scene fucked me up so bad

kek

Flicks can be kino

what's so funny?

What the fuck are "exploitation scenes"?

hot garbage
I laughed out loud right in the theater at the baby eating scene

You

oh ok ;(

No, flicks are flicks. You can have flicky kino but that's entering "joint" territory and tougher to classify.

It's like you haven't studied cinema.

>whats an exploitation movie

When a scene happens just because. You could take it away and it doesn't detract you from the plot. Usually very gory scenes or nudes etc.

You actually saw it in theaters

Sort of. They serve the purpose of exploiting the audience's tender feelings by using something graphic to shock them, without any other emotions or reason behind it.
Very cheap trick.

Then what's blackspoilation?

I liked it better than the first.

At least it was in the spirit of the original pred and Aliens. Loved the original pred theme.

In the first one for example there's a guy that knows everything just by looking at gyerogliphics and don't get me started on the black girl that no need no man and was respected by the pred

>b-but muh comics.

I don't give a shit about inferior mediums, besides, in the comic it was done better in the first avp it felt so rushed and stupid.

In avp2 we return to the gore and action, yeah it was dark as shit for some reason and the teen drama shit went on for too long but it pays at the end when that girl gets shurikene'd to a wall unceremoniously.

Overall 7/10

What I just mentioned, just that black actors are playing the main roles, thus intended for a black audience.
As it uses these people to cater to a certain audience, it too can be seen as a form of exploitation. Exploiting the black audience by making them want to watch or like a film thanks to black protagonists. At a time where it was somewhat cool and maybe even important to rebel against that kinda stuff (the Hollywood mainstay).

The predecesor of the blacked genre

>giving people what they want is "exploiting" them
You fucking leftists just have to get your dicks in everything

>Child gets face raped by a vagina

you're fucking retarded and deserve it

>in the theater
lel

I don't deny it was a bad decision

>meeting the demand of the market is "exploitation"
If you should be mad at anyone it's the people who buy this shit in the first place

You should stop quoting things I haven't said and may have only implied. That's why I referred to you as being retarded to begin with.

u2

>tfw I get a massive hard on when those pregnant chicks get deep throated and filled with alien eggs
>their throats expand accepting the thick eggs
>they just submit after a while

I have jacked off to that scene countless times. literally that was the most erection inducing scene I have ever seen in a movie.

You have some serious issues man.

xeno kino

I didn't see it
I mean, I went to the cinema, paid for a ticket, sat down and watched it but I didn't see it
I COULD NOT MAKE OUT SHIT IN THIS MOVIE
I know I give a lot of films shit for filming in sepia tone or whatever but fuck me, this was horrendous. I was squinting the entire goddamn time to figure out what the hell I was looking at.

Also, who the hell decided to put the cast of 'Not Another Teen Movie' into AvP?

And another thing!
What the fuck was up with the line "The Government doesn't lie to people?" This is a series that's fucking shrouded in deception, all the way back to the company orders to set down on LV-426.

I wanted to like it, I really did but seriously, fuck this movie

I did meet the guy who played the Wolf Predator at a con a few years ago. Dude's nearly 8 feet tall

Yeah what the fuck? This movie was dark as shit. Like literally dark, could not make out anything.

Why the fuck haven't they adapted the original comics storyline yet? It was awesome and it's already storyboarded and everything.

Because what works in comic books doesn't always work in film