/nba/ General - Wataru Misaka Edition

NO: Allen: Pels are going to feed Boogie and AD
OKC: Russell Westbrook agrees to 5-year extension
PHI: Trust The Practice: Joel Embiid scrimmages
DAL: Carlisle: DSJ comfortable on almost anything
ATL: Dennis Schroder arrested on battery charge
LAK: Walton: Lonzo Ball has 'been great' at camp
LAK: Walton doesn't want Randle bringing ball up
DEN: DEN to alternate starting PGs in preseason?
GS: Steve Kerr: Jordan Bell is a modern-day five
POR: Moe Harkless (left foot) back at practice
NO: Cheick Diallo wants to be the sixth man
DEN: Malone likes Trey Lyles next to Mason Plumlee

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MickCornett/status/913858684010352640
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durant,_Oklahoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Al Horford
>Big Three

i wonder why people keep forgetting this. the league fucked them over.

what kind of faggot OP is this shit?

Russell was never a realistic Lakers FA target and to be honest neither is LeBron. Lakers are (and should be) chasing only Paul George and maybe Boogie Cousins as their other max. Ball's skill set means you want the ball in his hand all the times, so bringing LeBron while's a dynamic superstar and would instantly force them into contenders, would ultimately hurt Ball more than help.

If LeBron wants to come, however, they should (and will) move mountains to make that happen. This is why Pelinka and Magic are planning for 2 big free agents. Just in case.

George makes more basketball sense, a SG/SF combo of him and Ingram would be a deadly combination of length and versatility.

Considering Randle, his skillset is somewhat invalidated by the arrival of Dat Ball Boy. Randle and Nance to a lesser degree would often grab the rebound and go on the fast break. This year, we want Ball doing that instead. Randle has a role on this team, but I fear he's going to statpad this year to the detriment of the team in order to get a big deal. I expect him to be moved by the trade deadline, potentially in a deal with Deng and maybe a future pick.

>Wataru Misaka
now that's a name i haven't read in a while

i will not stop laughing for months at poor lakersfags

>WestGOAT signs a five year extensions planning to force a buyout the next season
>he wants to go to a team that's proven over the past five years to be the second worst run team in the league after the Knicks
>he waited until KD's birthday to sign his extension that he will force his way out of so he could ruin the message he's sending by being a snake and forcing his way out
I thought this was bait until it just kept going. The only possible way he signed the extension but wants out is if he were doing Presti a favor so when Westgod gets traded it won't be as a one year rental and Thunder will get more value back

imagine being a lakers fan lmao

Fuck big markets. We loyalty now

>his team relies on stars coming in FA

Post loyalty.

snakes need not apply.

>his team is celebrating a contract extension because every other star they drafted left

lmao

>snakes with empty rings

>his team doesn't even have stars anymore

>intentionally missing free throws to give lebron a ring
>loyal

LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO LARRY BTFO

>lonzo ball isn't a star

>lonzo ball is a star

I can hear the bust from here

ITT: losers hating on winners

you even trying

>retired

ya nah Duncan ain't loyal

kek, switch him for kawhi then

I GOT LOYALTY GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA

ALL THEM LARRY'S AND THEM HARRY'S ARE SOME BITCHES AND SOME SNAKES

imagine how far that 67-win spurs team would have went had he not retired

twitter.com/MickCornett/status/913858684010352640
>Everyday is Russell Westbrook day as proclaimed by law in the State of Oklahoma
Yo, somebody stop this. Shit's getting out of hand.

$40 million a year extension and getting every day named in your honor. Just give Westbrook the damn senate seat while you're at it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
on Kevin Durant's birthday it's Russell Westbrook day in OKC
HAHAAHAHAHAH

>Danny Green heard he was 2nd team all-D from Pop. When he saw Pop calling, he feared it was gonna be bc of a trade, answered half asleep

apropos
>Danny Green says team jokes w/ Manu abt testicular injury. They say he literally gave a part of his body to the franchise.

Happy Westbrook day bros

>tfw LeGod wins a hip with a bunch of young lakers players
Will he be forever the GOAT when this happens? Unquestioned FMVP for 3 different franchises. Literally never been done before.

>the City of Oklahoma City

WHERE

ARE

YOU

LARRY???

WHERE

ARE

YOU

LARRY'S NZ PROXY???

B T F O
T
F
O

>the City of Oklahoma City

lmao how did this make it through editing?

Happy Westbrook Day
Can you believe this was him 10 years ago? He came a long way.

Happy Westbrook Day to you too.

there is a team called "the los angeles angels", that literally means "the the angels angels"

americans are just dumb

if he said the city of oklahoma he'd be wrong because oklahoma is a state. The city is called Oklahoma City

Because the city's listed name is Oklahoma City. They do the same with every other city.
>The City of New York City
>The City of Kansas City
etc.

>Cousins
>George
Fuck those overrated faggots. I'll take Spooky Scary Skeleton and Ball over those cap hogs any day. I agree about Randle being the most replacable. Nance was already better than him last year and Kuzma looks like he has more potential.

Hahaha green is a goon

You can also have:

The Town of Blank City
The Village of Blank City

etc.

Will D'Angelo Russell ever become an all-star. I saw some flashes but he reminds me of a Nick Van Exel type. Close to all-star level but never quite there.

loyalty is a meme
issa business

last ep of made in abyss dropped but my body isn't ready yet
who knows that feel

Sup KD

Also, Oklahoma is a county. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma county, State of Oklahoma.
FUCKING OKLAHOMA!

LARRY LARRY LARRY CAN'T YOU SEE, ALL YOUR DAMN L'S ARE FUNNY TO ME

but OKC is a city not a town or village. There's actually distinctions between the 3, they're not all exactly synonyms. You would look foolish calling a city with 1+million people a "village"

not him if you can believe me, but he did nothing wrong
winners wanna win
and he did win

this

most "loyal" players just don't get better offers from other teams

He might be able to chuck his way to a backup spot in the east. Manlet careers die earlier so Thomas and Lowry should die by the time he gets in his prime.

New York City is also in New York County, in the state of New York.

RICHEST
CONTRACT
IN
NBA
HISTORY

Wall Curry Harden and Conley BTFO

Just wait till Kawhi signs a 400M extension

>all these salty Lakers fags online right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When are the pPurs going to team Kawaii up with another athletic super nigger. Right now he's like the black guy on old Duke squads

>the first 1 billion$ contract will happen in our lifetimes

you think it could be lonzo ball?

>no ring for the entirety of your future
What the fuck was Westbrook thinking??

Na, we are getting Lebron, PG, Melo next year.

Didn't want russ anyways.

>westbrook waited all this time just for KD's birthday and to eternally BTFO Larry

WESTGOD THE GOAT

>empty ring
Winning a championship and being the finals MVP means empty? I fucking hate this shit general.

>breaks legendary trip dub record
>wins mvp
>signs fattest contract in league history on durant's birthday

is durant, dare i say it, shook?

why do some basketball nougats collect shoes

HAHAHAHAHA

LAUGH AT THIS LOSER

YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER KD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

going to a team that was 1 win away from winning back to back titles makes your ring empty

lmao that lakers fans are getting pumped about Lonzo Ball's record in scrimmages

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durant,_Oklahoma

so how come there's no Westbrook, Oklahoma??

It's rather empty when you join a 73-win team that you choked to, while they go on to an NBA Finals, after winning one the previous season. They are more than capable of winning without you and you just spread your cheeks for their front office to dick you after you buy one for the team.

Think about this: The girl you just got with is with some other dude already, you know you getting bitched and she's taking his dick more than you'll get to kiss her. You carry her fat ass to a honeymoon, only for her to get married with the other dude, who then gets a fat ass bonus check. And when payday comes up, you end up with less than what you're worth.

That isn't sacrifice, that's just being USED. And KD knows he's being used, that's why he's on alt accounts on Instagram and Twitter posing as fans to argue with fans. That's why he's yelling at his agent.

That mentality is why Curry, Harden, and Westbrook will get a HoF ballot before he does.

To be real, if he was more honest with OKC management in saying he wanted to win as opposed to saying "I just wanna have fun," Presti would've loaded up for rings a while back.

L

Since when was being petty a good thing? Genuinely asking.

Petty wars, you ain't on that wob shit.

This is the new age.

They're having meetings over when they should change the name.

first the knee injury and now the extension with a flyover state HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS CARREER IS FINISHED! LMAO!

>this

WE ON THAT ULTRALIGHT BEAM

The only thing I'm worried about is if the Thunder make it to the WCF and PG13 has some sort of loyalty issues. But then I see their roster of two meme ballhog chuckers occupying the roster and I can rest assured knowing PG13 will not want to play in OKC anymore because he'll feel the same as Durant did except x2.

He'll think everyone but Westbrook wasn't good enough and then immediately yell at his agent for letting him leave and then spend the next off season afterwards arguing with people online with fake accounts and having an existential crisis filled with regret?

Pray for Brazil
Pray for the larrys

L'S FOR THE LAKERS!
L'S FOR THE LARRY'S!
L'S FOR THE LOSERS!

LMAO!!!

what if westbrook signed because he has a bum knee

Why do black people leave the stickers on their hats?

Goddamn, this is the best offseason in the history of the NBA. Just about everything done this offseason was to shit on the Warriors on Kevin Durant in particular. In fact, even KD shat on himself. God fucking damn.

Talked shit then got hit

Lmao

>in fact, even KD shat on himself

Lmao

shroeder arrested for battery?
isnt he german? that is unusual.
i guess hanging out with ni6s made him do it.

so you can return them to the store easily and get a different hat depending on what you want to wear that day.

Why buy 30 hats when I can just buy 1 and keep returning it? As long as I keep the stickers and receipts they can't stop me

so aldridge wants to take more threes and get back into all-star consideration but he's also talking about himself as a center

Cool trick bro. Also to get free mcdonalds meals you can find a trashed receipt during rush hour and go up to the counter and say you never got your order. They often won't ask questions and just give you the food. Make sure the time on the receipt isn't that long ago.

>Canadian """"traditions""""

He's going to have to play center in today's NBA.

At least he's open to change now and wants to try.

Along with glory holes at truck stops in the men's room.

yeah all things considered he's still considering himself a stretch five, but man, it's something. it's something. i always said he has the right frame and build for bullying smallball centers on both ends of the floor. maybe he'll play this contract year season with a chip on his shoulder.

Presti would trade him for 3-4 superstars apparently.

He was ghetto since day 1

yo shutup

don't think that's likely but man, imagine being a GM, presti's name lighting up on your phone, and then hearing "hey, this is sam, i'm calling about russ..."

must be electrifying

Kd, you choked. You could have beaten the warriors with russ. YOU WERE UP 3 TO 1. After you choked the Warriors choked against the cavs in the finals. You could have of won the finals over lebron but you didnt, because you need to be carried there. You need a team that can win without you to join and be used by. You're getting paid less than what your worth because you're okay with being used.