Hello everyone. I am a 29 year old british man. I have a high paying job but have been unable to find a wife...

Hello everyone. I am a 29 year old british man. I have a high paying job but have been unable to find a wife. I had a gf ten years ago. Clearly something is going wrong. I am looking to date a 12-16 year old girl to eventually marry.

I have done over 100 hours of research and i have come to view

Argentina - AOC 14

Ukraine - AOC 16 (not enforced)

Germany - Age of consent 14

as the three best countries find a future wife age 12-16 years old. Can people from these countries give me advise on what the climate is like for a 29-32 year old white male looking to date a 12-16 year old white women?

I would hang out at malls and the park or set up teen modeling photography where i pay teens large sums of money to take their photo. (Secretly it is a date to get to know the girl)

Thanks everyone for input. I'm primary looking for input from these three countries what the climate is like for people like me trying to date/marry younger girls.

--------------------------------------
Ya que los tres mejores países encuentran una futura esposa de 12 a 16 años de edad. ¿Pueden las personas de estos países darme consejos sobre cómo es el clima para un hombre blanco de 29 a 32 años que busca salir con mujeres blancas de 12 a 16 años?

Me gustaría pasar el rato en los centros comerciales y el parque o configurar la fotografía de modelado adolescente donde pago a los adolescentes grandes sumas de dinero para tomar su foto. (Secretamente es una cita para conocer a la chica)

Gracias a todos por la entrada. Soy principal buscando la entrada de estos tres países cómo es el clima para la gente como mí que intenta fechar / casar a muchachas más jóvenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gIT1L7MhNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully the Yanks deport you for being a nonce.

This is excellent quality bait.jpg

okay guys. I'm looking for serious help here. If you are going to be immature or be mean it's better just not to respond.

You forgot to switch on your proxy kevin

bum p

bummping for help

>Can people from these countries give me advise on what the climate is like for a 29-32 year old white male looking to date a 12-16 year old white women?

It's legal but still kinda fucked up... Actually pretty frowned upon.

nonces like you deserve to hang

enjoy your AIDS

Like if i was in public on a date with a 14 year old would i get a lot of stink eye from argentina public?

can you unpack that statement please Ukraine? I'm looking for dating young virgin girls not having illegal sex with child sex workers

bump

bamp

>Clearly something is going wrong.
I diagnose you with being an autistic nonce

This is a lie. I'm Argentine and it's very common for our young girls to get married to older Brits. We're very forward as latinas though, so if you like a girl you see just grab her.

You dont like immature behavior?

what do you mean just grab her? i'm an upstanding citizen i'm not going to kidnap my future wife. I want to court her and buy her nice things till she likes me and wants to date me.

It's part of our culture and shows the father that you're interested. ONLY do this around the father btw.. Just one of those weird things.

>british pedophile

why am i not surprised? whole culture is a kiddy pricking society.

Something like this btw (The Irish have similar customs)

youtube.com/watch?v=_gIT1L7MhNY

Ukrainians cant speak English

>Can people from these countries give me advise on what the climate is like for a 29-32 year old white male looking to date a 12-16 year old white women?
Kys paki scum.

I have google translate.

plus 90% of human communication is non-verbal

>anglos
Never not funny.

hey what's the climate like for a fellow white man to date 12-16 yo girls in Germany?

plz help

Pretend to be Arab muslim and you will do fine. German teenage girls love exotic men and sometimes love joining them in Holy Wars in backwater shitholes.

ummm i'm italian so ig i can pass for white....

what is the general climate in germany for older men dating 12-17 yos?

here in the US where i currently am it is terrible. If you kill a 12 yo on the lips you can go to jail for 25 years just for DATING a young girl.

will i be able to date/marry younger girls in your country? (berlin) ?

thanks

pedos are PREpubscent you drink-milk-out-of-a-bag scum

bummpp

bammmpp

bbbuuuammp

Humbert Humbert, is that you?

no.

can you give me some tips? what will happen if i try to date german 14 year olds in public in Berlin? Police harassment?

age of consent in Brazil is 14 just letting you know

yeah. i considered brasil but the demographics show it's mostly blacks and mulattos not a lot of Whites. I'm not looking to date a African or even half african half white. I am looking for a pure breed future wife.

just go to the rural part of the south and offer a better life to a br german family!
Just like the models agencies> youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw

It's legal, but it's kinda taboo when the age difference is way too big. Especially if one of the partners is under 20.
Also, I think parents have a say on it if they're under 18.

>I am looking to date a 12-16 year old girl to eventually marry
wow

this is a nice thread
>It's legal but still kinda fucked up... Actually pretty frowned upon.
This, but even Perón had a 14 yo lover.

FUCK OFF NONCE TWAT

hello rasheed

um im sorry what?

>AOC 14
Yeah but you will stuill land in brig if you are 29 and diddle a 14 yo in Germany. There has to be a maximal age gap of 3 years (so a 14 yo can do it max. with a 17yo) and thats it.
But hey please try it.

interesting!

you are wrong. AOC is 14 in germany. You can be 77 and have sex with a 14 yo in germany

"The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against abuse apply until the age of 18 (under Section 182(1), it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 "by taking advantage of an exploitative situatio"

he's trolling me. He wants me to go to germany and abduct a child in my van. That is illegal!

retarded bait. Kill yourself

>I am looking to date a 12-16 year old girl to eventually marry.
Fritzl tier. 10 for the effort though

These are my three favorite breeders:

Phillip Garrido from California captured a 11 year old and breed her at 14 and 17 to have two daughters.

Ariel Castro from Cleveland captured a 21 year old, 17 year old and 14 year old. He breed the 17 year old at age 20 and had a daughter.

Josef Fritzl from Austria bred his own daughter "captured" her at 18. He amazingly breed her for 7 children (one died) 3 males and 3 females. He is well known in breeding circles as one of the most famous and successful recreational breeders so far.

Warren Jeffs from Texas bred many girls in his religious organization. He has over 70 children and is considered a professional breeder. This is how i plan on starting my breeding career. I am working on the religion now.

OF COURSE ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL BC THE GOVERNMENT HATES WHEN PPL HAVE SEX AND MAKE BABIES WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY ON CONSUMERISM TO IMPRESS FUTURE WIVES AND INCREASE THE TAXABLE INCOME OF THE GOVERNMENT even thought humans have been breeding for over 500,000 years only recently has it been enforced that you are not allowed to capture and breed.

Personally I would never capture and breed bc it's illegal but nice try. I am only looking to DATE or MARRY. Not even any sexual stuff till they are older.

kek

>looking to date a 12-16 year old white women?
Then you wont find her here, were blacks.

i thought argentina had a lot of white ppL?