This board will defend Pacific Rim but claim this is DOA

>This board will defend Pacific Rim but claim this is DOA
Literally no excuse.

I think this looks like a really fun movie honestly. Better than Marvel.
I think it's interesting that the Green Ranger is the Yellow Ranger's mom.

wtf were they thinking; it's gol dar not gold ar

what flick

DOA?

I liked DOA

Pacific Rim has Her.

And?

>Better than Marvel.
No it doesn't at all.

I'd defend anything that isn't a rehash or a reboot of an established franchise.

no

not hinting at green ranger. nope.

The only thing this shitfest had going for it was nostalgia and they crumpled that up and fed it to the dog.

>Pacific Rim
The dialogues were the most cringeworthy and cliche I remember in a movie, I just don't get how people liked that movie

It's Trini's mom with the Green Power Coin

Astroturfing

>Green ranger is yellow rangers mom

What? I haven't heard this.

there is a difference between:
>take a campy genre and enhancing and embracing the fun elements (Pacific Rim)
>take a campy show and remove the campy fun (Power Rangers)

ew

In the trailer the woman who shouted "Pee in that cup" was Elizabeth Banks, who gets the Green Power Coin in this movie.

So what EB is playing two different characters or she's been Rita the whole time and just wants to kill her own kid?

I really liked the different suits that they wore to control the Jaegers, the aesthetic was great

In the original series Rita gave the Dragoncoin to Tommy so that he could betray and kill the Rangers while under her spell, Rita is probably doing the same thing in this movie.
I highly doubt Elizabeth Banks is actually playing Rita Repulsa.

keep having the worst possible taste in films, comraderidos

At least Deli Toronto made something easy on the eyes.

>This board will defend Pacific Rim
Are you kidding? Only the summerfags and stray /m/ rejects were defending that boring movie.

Most of /m/ hate that movie for being a Mazinger knockoff.

This guy is saying bullshit and trying to push false rumors FYI.

>easy on the eyes

>majority of action takes place in a rainy night
>the best action scene was a shakycam day scene in Australia that lasted less than 20 seconds

pacific rim was a passion project from del taco. you can tell by looking at it that he put his heart and soul into it. also it was a fucking original movie. this is a soulless corporate nostalgia bait cash grab

If you can't recognize human voices you have a mental disability.

Pacific Rim could have been a great movie if the storyline hadn't been built around that whole bullshit "drifting" plot device. It made the whole movie seem like one of those nonsense teen movies that ends happily after everyone puts their differences aside and works in harmony.

I feel like this movie's going to be just like that but without the good aspects.

Cool. Benedict Cumberbatch isn't playing Khan. Doomsday isn't in Batman V Superman.

I would have fucked original rita.

Scorpina's where it's at