NFL national anthem protest denting ticket sales

>Operators of two of the largest U.S. ticket marketplaces say they are seeing declines in orders for NFL games amid festering controversy over the national anthem.

>NFL ticket sales at TickPick slumped 17.9 percent this week compared with the prior week, their steepest decline since 2014, while sales at TicketCity plunged 31 percent. For pro football games in September, ticket sales at TicketCity are down 16 percent from a year ago. TickPick's NFL sales rose this month, but by the smallest margin since 2015. The vendors' data reflect tickets sold in the secondary market, as opposed to direct sales from NFL teams.

>The slump in ticket sales underscores the pressure facing the NFL over the anthem protests, which were started last year by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. The league's television ratings also appear affected, with viewership down 11 percent so far this season and some fans are calling for a boycott of the NFL's corporate partners.
cbsnews.com/news/nfl-national-anthem-protest-denting-ticket-sales/
Sup Forumseddit on sue side watch

Other urls found in this thread:

stubhub.com/dallas-cowboys-tickets-parking-passes-only-rams-vs-cowboys-arlington-at-t-stadium-parking-lots-10-1-2017/event/9884802/?sort=price asc
ew.com/tv/2017/09/25/star-trek-discovery-sonequa-takes-knee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is every thread made by an american in this board about kneeling?

This is the most exciting thing to happen in their sports in years.

LEFTIST NARRATIVE BTFO

Prediction: this kneeling/linking arms shit is ending this week.

>Complaining about kneeling before a game
>7-1
I think brazil should be more worried about kneeling during a game.

They're not very wise to how sports work and the "sports journalist" lackeys they employ are mostly just low-rent hacks that can't make it in the news world. So their fake news shenanigans are a lot easier to expose when they try to swindle the narrative in their favor regarding sports

Somebody forgot to tell the Cowboys then because tickets are still $500 minimum for nosebleeds.

my prediction: men wearing pink and locking arms

Get roasted

>player beats and drags woman from an elevator on camera
>nfl does nothing
>fans do nothing

>trump says you need to stand
>nfl puts out tolerance statements
>players lock arms and kneel
Really makes you think, huh?

>Cherrypicking 101
At least try harder shill

Try 30% off face value

BTFO

I hope so, now i hope this drives down ticket prices

That's a party pass retard, it's a lobby type thing not an actual ticket

Stop it samefaggot

Lefty protesting
Cuckservative protesting
Leading to less white trash at the game and cheaper tickets
Win-win imo

SRO = standing room only

Its a ticket for Cowboys fans on a budget, still have to pay $75 parking though

17 replies 14 posters but somehow 4 are from the same person? Fuck off newfaggot

The internet went apeshit over Ray Rice. He also hasn't played since that video was released. And the No More 6 game automatic suspension was put in place
>NFL does nothing

reddit assures me it's only drumpf supporters and they don't matter.

Are they even allowed to talk about ratings or ticket sales?

can you see the field in the SRO or are you just watching the big screen?

Oh look Sup Forums is back

/spol/ > Sup Forumseddit

>Sup Forums is back
>Sup Forums is being taken back
>you have to go back

Lot of backs there to consider.

sports should stick to entertaining people with sports.

its called professionalism.

>stubhub.com/dallas-cowboys-tickets-parking-passes-only-rams-vs-cowboys-arlington-at-t-stadium-parking-lots-10-1-2017/event/9884802/?sort=price asc
looks like about $30. I've only been to colts games, so I don't know what the norm is for other teams, but I always buy my parking beforehand because it's nice knowing exactly where to go and they always have some people to pregame with. Normally it's about $5 cheaper to just find a random spot, but the convenance and lack of stress makes it worth it.

Because its hilarious and im loving every second of it

replace espn logo with Sup Forums and it would fit perfectly

Greatest timeline

>tickpick
>ticketcity

I can't be the only one who has never even heard of this shit.

>ew.com/tv/2017/09/25/star-trek-discovery-sonequa-takes-knee/

>Star Trek: Discovery star Sonequa Martin-Green pointedly kneeled for an Instagram post along with the CBS show’s executive producer Akiva Goldsman and several other members of the cast (such as Anthony Rapp, Michelle Yeoh, Mary Wiseman, Mary Chieffo and Shazad Latif). The image included the hashtags #StarTrekDiscovery #takeaknee. The post went live a few hours after the world premiere of Discovery on CBS.

>Later, Martin-Green added: “Thank you. All of you. CBS, writers, producers, directors, crew and cast. For your gifts and fervor. And thank you, those watching. For tuning in. For your passion, support, and love. I. Do. NOT take it lightly. I thank God for you. And I’m excited to take this journey with you.”

>Previously Discovery made some waves after the show’s producer Aaron Harberts discussed with EW the political allegory being explored in the show’s first season storyline, noting the writing process “began as a commentary on our own divided nation — in terms of Trump supporters and non-Trump supporters …The Klingons are going to help us really look at certain sides of ourselves and our country. Isolationism is a big theme. Racial purity is a big theme.

>using a photo of arrohead for the op
If youre going to bait newfags, dont use a stadium that is filled every game to push your sales-declining narrative

Star Trek's always done this shit

bet you'd be whining if you were around when it had the first white on black TV kiss

(((They))) have to inject (((the narrative))) into every established entertainment property. Two reasons: 1) Because nobody accepts (((the narrative))) without an established popular hook, and 2) because any entertainment product without (((propaganda))) will immediately outsell the one full of (((propaganda)))

>TickPick
>TicketCity
>Literally who
So scalpers are losing profits? Man, that sure sucks.

>some woman that you don't know gets beaten up
>show that you tune into to relax shows solidarity with Marxist narrative with you as the evil bourgeois; narrative has already caused riots, murders (DEAD women, not just beaten), and a class of economic vampires, and that's not even counting everyday criminality

I wonder which one people should be angrier at.