"Pass is INTERCEPTED AT THE GOAL-LINE BY MALCOLM BUTLER!"

"Pass is INTERCEPTED AT THE GOAL-LINE BY MALCOLM BUTLER!"

LET'S GO
*takes off shirt*

*UN REAL*
*I'm sorry but I can't believe the play call*

this triggers the Sup Forumsedditor

I don't see why it should. The Patriots prevented the worst timeline of a Xhehawks dynasty.

*WHOO*

*WHOOHOOOO*

*WHOOO*

OH MY GOD

WE DID IT, JOSH!

we're living in the worst timeline. you don't live here so you don't know how bad new england fans are. seahawks fans are just clueless bandwagoners. new england fans think their turds are made of solid gold.

>Brady
>"Bailed out again by his teammates. Hurr durr would be nowhere without the defense"
>Next SB appearance
>Proceed to completely take over the game and put up 31 unanswered points including the game winning TD in overtime

Fucking lol - that's the courtroom artist.

>we're living in the worst timeline

Not quite

i would rather have a transexual president than see the patriots win even another AFC championship.

Why the fuck are people so mad at the pats? It's not like your shitty team would of won either way

VOCÊ TEM O MARSHAWN LYNCH NO BACKFIELD
PRONTO PRA FAZER BEASTMODE NA ENDZONE
E O SEATTLE PENSA DEMAIS

is that jesus from hwndu season 1?

b-but muh glumbpf...

because they blatantly disrespect the rules, which is no surprise considering their head coach and general manager is a schemer who bailed on his previous contract to chase his power fantasy in new england.

Toss to White....

booty blasted Jets fan detected

patriots fans are also clueless bandwongers desu

Hating the Seahawks is a reddit opinion now though

Why didn't the Seahawks run the ball on second down with one timeout and 26 seconds using their running back that isnt that great at the goal line?!

They wanted to pass it because it would make Russel (a.k.a the most succesful black QB up to that time) the hero and fuel the black supremacy narrative. If the pass play failed, they'd revert back to plan B and run it for an easy win.

What they failed to realize was that they were playing 4D chess with a multi dimensional being and that the Patriots had literally practiced that EXACT play earlier in the season.

you mean the same running back who had a 3 yard TD rush in that very same game? i don't know, seems like a pretty stupid call.

>Leaving a garbage franchise with no future to go to one that has a future

Can you blame Belichick? Jets have been awful for decades

>Jest

Xeahawks: 4D chess
Patriots: 5D chess

T. Seahawks fan

No hating the xehawks is still cool.

it isn't that simple. he gave them every reason to believe he would take over, and the patriots were punished for tampering after the ordeal.

Or you know, Belichick saw how the team Parcells built was going places

I'm really amazed Browner was able to hold it together as well as he did during that season.

This SB isn't even that big of a deal anymore when you think into consideration what happened to Atlanta.

yeah and the best way to keep the success train rolling is to immediately lose a first round pick, right? you don't know how fucking lucky he is that no one else snatched up brady.

shitty defense was the only reason he would have lost this superbowl and the reason he lost teh Gnats one

"It's a toss, Anderson will get it AND PLENTY MORE! C.J. ANDERSON IS GONNA GO ALL THE WAY, and the Denver Broncos win the game!"

Elevation babies winning in denver. Wow I'm shocked

>Implying Brady would be half as good without a god tier coach like Belichick

Also Brady was picked in the sixth fucking round, luck had nothing to do with it

without brady belichick wins one ring with the new england patriots and only one.

I'm pretty sure this board generally hates the Seahawks more than they hate the patriots

my favourite announcer line ever:
James catches, puts up a 3...won't go!

Rebound Bosh, back out to Allen!

His 3 pointer....BANG! Tie game with 5 seconds remaining!

The one that did the entire Bane sketch solo? I think so

Yes
I wonder where that vid is from. Guy is hilarious

Mitchell
Mitchell
Mitchell
Down at to the 25

>finally be the difference 1 out of 7 times
>see, he was MVP the whole time