Put a new spin on the zombie genre

Put a new spin on the zombie genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ZuK_wYrqp8734
amazon.com/dp/B011AZCGAK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

were they even zombies? all they did was run and bite. also, have you seen the gameplay for Days Gone? shit looks good.

Alien Zombies

The last zombie film I actually enjoyed was 28 Days Later.

A virus infects everyone on earth but only turns white people into zombies.

The zombies are the good guys fighting against the white man.

Cloud zombies. Whenever it rains, zombies fall from the sky.

The zombies aren't the effect of a virus, but evil magic. Or a super powerful computer virus.

That movie was less about zombies than it was Brad Pitt and his former whores fixation on sucking the U.N.'s dick while also using those zombies in the pic as an obvious metaphor for Palestinians to score some points with the Jews that own Hollywood!!!FACT!!!

75% of the population gets infected day 1

zombies eat other zombies and grow at fast rates. so that weeks after outbreaks there are like 14 foot tall bulky zombies

Zombies are like ghosts and haunt people, not killing them but "trying to show them the mistakes of their ways".
Zombies of natives arise around a colonist village. They won't let anyone leave. The settlers find out one of them had lied about the natives or something, in a thriller/whodunit scenario. The guy is fed to the zombies, peace is restored.

t.Shlomo Austistcwiz

>The zombies aren't the effect of a virus, but evil magic.
That's what TWD is. It's not near the first to do it.

28 Weeks Later is the better zombie flick, but 28 Days Later is the better zombie film. Funny huh?

a zombie apocalypse scenerio happens in a world where everyone isn't a total fucking retard

But, like, with an evil necromancer in charge of it all.

The dead start rising, but all that happens is they try to go back to their regular lives. They act like they used to, talk like they used to, basically ARE their old selves, but they're undead.

Like a reverse Leftovers.

mystery zombies?

CLASSIC ZOMBIES

how about set in a middle ages type setting? Maybe with some dragons too?

I think that's called having a job

But that's impossible. One of the reasons why a real zombie apocalypse would never happen is due to us having the capability to contain it. Especially so if the only way you contract the virus is through biting and blood exposure

Only one man gets infected. Just one. At first, they fear him, laugh at him, hunt him. But the zombie-man continues to try his best to see the good in people, this results in him having all kinds of fun, whimsical, and heart-warming adventures, leading into people eventually accepting him for what he is, and even celebrating his existence. Kind of like Forest Gump, but with a zombie.

Techno-Zombies
A not quite all there artificial intelligence begins abducting humans and turning them into flesh-hungry monstrous amalgamations of man and machine!

>being a productive and valuable member of society makes you a zombie
I have no fedora to tip with so I'll just wave my dick in your face.

Modern zombie apocalypses are retarded, but if you went back in time before we had electronic technology a zombie apocalypse is a real problem.

Zombie that rapes people

Lmao this sounds terrible

has there been a zombie movie where the zombies get gradually more stronger as they rot further

>slow walking lumbering dead bodies with pale skin
>bleeding bodies that hop around and shit
>rotting flesh zombies that walk forward
>skinless zombies that run and shit
>skeletons?

But they'd have dragons too though, so they should be okay.

but that already exists

Ok, but it should be set in early 1800s America

African witchcraft/Voodoo was literally the reason for the first zombies

Zombie stormtroopers in a deserted space station

So The Borg?

fido already did the whimsical zombie thing.

You mean the 'gameplay', with infinite bullets, infinite health and retarded AI?

>b-b-but they're zombies!

It's stupid, especially when the game looks exactly like The Last of Us 2.

Pretty sure everything has been done. The idea I had when I was a teenager over a decade ago, was aliens create a zombie-like virus, bomb the planet, 90% of the planet gets infected. The aliens have control over the 'zombies' and use them as expendable troops to keep the remaining 10% of humanity trapped. The aliens then go about looting everything, technology, information, precious resources and so on. Everything. They're scavengers who make use of everything.

The story is about humanity trying to get onto one of the alien ships, to go up to the mother ship and trying to blow it up as revenge, whilst seeing if there was a cure or a way to control the zombies.

This nearly succedes, but the aliens prevent them, come down to laugh at the survivors. Film ends with the aliens ordering the 'zombies' to kill the survivors, but the zombies resist it and turn on the aliens.

This gives the survivors the chance to get onto the ship. Which has a few aliens on it who order it back to the mothership.

They clear it, find the ability to kill all the zombies, which ends with the survivors wondering if they should 'press the button', knowing there is still humanity in there.

The zombies are still sentient but know they're decaying and still hunger for flesh/brains. Eating people slows down the decaying process.

Just like the rest of the zombie flicks, which is precisely why it would work.

What movie,anime,kino,novel,manga,and vidya

I think Warm Bodies did that, the zombies actually become more dangerous in their Bony form which is their late stage. Also Bonies are nightmare fuel because they are zombies that move fucking fast and cant feel pain either.

You know, I always wanted to see a zombie movie with japanese inspired undead monsters like pick related. Intelligent monsters who mutilate their own bodies into weapons to consume humans.

also this, I would love to see movie to have a similar to scene like in Ninja Scrolls in which that monster guy rapes that one girl.

Been done before. Can't remember the films name, one of the classics, a trapped female zombie says they eat brains because they're in constant pain due to decaying slowly. The eating of the brain stops the pain for a bit, so they eat it, they have no way to kill themselves either.

So that's been done. Pretty much everything has been.

zombies that can fly

Zombies aren't that qualitatively different from humans, they just get an urge to bite and rot to death over the next few months. There's an existing cliche where a popular character gets bitten and gets kicked out, but this would make stealth zombies more of a concern.

And then he bites the antagonist of the film while standing up for his friends and everything goes to shit and the last 10min. of the movie is legit horror.

Gay zombies

Return of the Living Dead.

It technically isn't since the idea of the flesh-eating undead has been feared in almost every civilization since historians can remember.
The name Zombie though comes from a voodoo snake god.

No. The borg don't eat people and are a gay hive mind.

Warm Bodies. Zombies in that film have vestigal of humanity left. One ends up curing his zombism through love. But there are these skeleton type things, a bit like those skeleton monster things in Serious Sam. They're super fast, strong, don't feel pain and can't be reasoned with. The zombies help the humans against them, but get easily destroyed.

They're pretty spooky designed desu.

also on the same topic
I want to see a zombie movie where bodies become embedded in one another to become a larder monster

probably been done before, but I haven't seen it.

You're right, hiveminds are gay.

Zombie weeaboos with katanas and waifu pillows

Ok. Do zombies, but set in Mega City 1 with Judge Dredd and Walter the Wobot. Also instead of zombies they're robots turning other robots.

Zombie virus is sexually transmitted and (almost) everyone has it but some people are asymptomatic so you don't know who has it.

People have to decide between two apocalyptic scenarios, stop fucking and let mankind die out or keep fucking and deal with zombies.

>When infected all of the subjects tissue rapidly seperates itself from the bones.
>theyre the same as they were in life just slight more crazy.
>murderous skeleton hordes bring civilisation to its knees, they are referred to as "rattlers"

That's it. Thanks.

The zombies are intelligent and self aware and they realize they need to feed on humans to survive and some of them develop moral dilemmas and causes a zombie civil war

havent seen girnman in such a long time
this takes me back

That's way too fucking spooky senpai. And I actually needed to sleep tonight.

So basically keep fucking and deal with zombies is the only option

Zombies are a a weapon created by a sorceror who really hates humanity centuries ago gone horribly wrong. They are flesh eating corpses with an endless amount of hunger and seemingly exist to make humans extinct.

Been done before, friend.

Everyone's a zombie. The film has a static camera that shows zombies walking about, but as the film goes on, more and more zombies decay. Eventually, only 1 is left, and now the camera actually begins to follow him. He looks at all the dead zombies around him, and becomes self aware. The film ends with it shooting itself in the head.

How about the virus is sexually transmitted and being infected with the zombie virus makes the infected incredibly horny(so it can proliferate). So there are a bunch of somewhat rotting corpses all trying to fuck humanity out of existence.

his sleeve says drumpf holy shit

Dinosaurs.

I can't stress how much I want to see more dinosaur stuff besides Jurassic Park and if there were any way to do it besides 'genetic mutation' and 'They were in Africa the last few billion years', zombies would be a good way to do it.

They'd be scary as fuck on heir own, doubly scary when the people who get cut up but escape turn into zombies as well.

I dunno. Debate me.

but if you fuck then you are become zombie

Motherfucker. Alright, how about this.

Zombies are actually flesh gateways to house advanced demonic entities from the Cthulhu dimension. They eat because they've become the mouths of an all-devouring flesh god and they decay because they are technically dead in our dimension. The flesh they eat sustains the flesh god and more zombies means more mouths with which it can consume the delicious morsels that are us.

In time the zombies will conglomerate, pile up, and merge with each other to become an amalgamation of moving, rotting, flesh and bones. The flesh god from the other dimension will then give birth to its spawn, a flesh god that can thrive and exist in our dimension to consume our world whole and end existence as we know it.

Characters simply fortify themselves and wait for about 2 years for the zombies to decompose

Zombies that only go after the dick.
I can already imagine it.

>typical bad guy with utopia
>has harem of toothless zombie bitches
>has this one line where he says he simply can't go back to regular women anymore
>often leans back as well

Guys guys

How about this?

Regenerating zombies HUH HUH.

This.

If you get fucked you get zombie aids

Literally iZombie.

wow what a dick.

1950s alien zombies, they reproduce through hosts, maybe set in roswell or a small town

You should read Feed

How about, a zombie movie where the virus that causes them to become zombies has an adverse side effect of making them rot faster. And the only way for the zombies to stay "alive" is to kill humans and rip off their appendages and stick them on themselves? With some of the more powerful zombies taking it a step further and incorporating multiple humans into itself creating a larger monster.

been done

>28 Chromosomes Later
A virus infects the population where they display the symptoms of Down Syndrome, people with Down Syndrome are already immune, soon it becomes an Agatha Christie like mystery between the infected of working out who is infected or not.

youtu.be/1ZuK_wYrqp8734

Tokyo Ghoul

just read this on kindle:

amazon.com/dp/B011AZCGAK

a lot of mistakes (obviously amateur job) but its a step closer to realistic zombies that most media

basically its a ripoff of the book wwz, but without magic zombies

Intelligent zombies exist and rule humans but their existence is unknown.

While we're on the topic, this wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be.

I can't think of this being done, but I've not seen everything involving zombies.

I wrote a short story several years ago about a guy who was the 'first' zombie, and it was from his perspective.
He was a hitman who'd died on the job, but on his way down to hell, he found out that there were literal gates to get in, and they were closed for some reason, forcing him back to earth into his dead body.
He woke up in the back of the ambulance in the body bag. Hijinks ensued.

The story was from his perspective, which deteriorated over time as he lost more and more of his humanity and forgot who he was.
At the beginning, he just wants to go home. Then he knows he needs to get to the city for some reason. Then.. this area over here.. because.. hungry... arraghh..

I never finished it, but it was pretty fun to write at the time.

THE DEAD HAS RISEN!
AND SO HAS THE SOUTH!
*record scratch
ZOMBIE CIVIL WAR

Seriously. It's like ebola. Hell, aids doesn't have any traits as visible as zombieism and that hasn't caused the apocalypse yet.

How about zombies on a cruise ship, I'm thinking more like infected than zombies. Main conflict is the ship is divided into two groups with one being the infected in a makeshift quarantine and the others high class passengers. Eventually they decide to sink the ship

Only gay people can get the zombie virus. People try to stand up to discrimination and internment camps at first, but as the outbreak spreads a right wing group seizes control of the government and exterminates all suspected gays. The movie takes place several generations after the last zombie sighting and its been a decade since the ban on homosexuality was lifted. Many are still wary of gays and rumors of strange murders in large cities circulate. These stories are suppressed by a government that wishes to distance itself from its 'barbaric' past, but the death toll is rising.

Time travel zombies

That's such an awful title. I'm glad you enjoyed it, but jesus; how bad is the actual writing for the title to be that bad?

How about zombies, caused by pagans' deals with their shitty old gods being investigated by the Papal Inquisition?

A boy and his dog have to defend their house after the whole neighborhood has turned. Dark tone with loss of innocence. Maybe his father's been bitten and is slowly dying but giving him advice. Dog dies

Home alone with zombies rated R