Breathes in

> Breathes in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny cause it's true.

Honestly what is the goal of these fucking protests? What do they hope to accomplish? If you are criticizing people joining the protest it just makes you look like a bunch of faggots who want attention with no true vision for a solution.

K

: here's how wh*te ppl can help become an ally to blacks
why wypipo r oppressing blacks by taking a knee
BAN ALL WH*TE PEE PO FROM DA NFL N SHEEEITT
This is literally what they are sounding like.

K

>protests issue found within society
>members not of your demographic support the same viewpoint and want to show solidarity
>WHOA WHOA WHOA WHO SAID YOU COULD PROTEST TOO

So, are white boys supposed to stay apathetic? I thought the purpose of these "protests" was to raise awareness

Good, America has no place for a bigoted league that wont stand with out brothers of color!

Tee hee

You just can't win :)

It's not about black people shit since Drumpf opened his mouth.

No it means wh*te ppl need to stop existing n sheeeeitt

*dabs

>millennial negroes can't handle a little old fashioned american political banter
color me FUCKING surprised. go cry now little boy.

lmao

there's just no winning

Shitlibs are like that crazy ex-girlfriend that has the bad kind of borderline personality disorder. They ask for you to do shit for them but then they start lashing out at you for simply existing. If this is being normalized in the media then we are clearly going to hell.

who came up with this linking arms bullshit? put your hands over your hearts you commies! thats what weve always done. THATS how we show 'unity'

>yfw this alienates sjws and the whole league goes bankrupt

do drumpf voters vote against their own interests?

The doublespeak is hilarious thank you based America for giving me entertainment

just a bunch of businessmen trying to appease their nig-nogs

K

Kaepernik just wanted to externalize a feeling that bothered him
It is up to people like Shaun King to define goals when it becomes strong enough

Came to this thread to find the answer to the question your asking and now I'm even more confused. There not going to do this all season are they and is it just over trump?

>unite the left
top kek famalam

How long until esport """athletes""" take a knee

>not knowing that non-whites have all collectively decided to enforce the law of jante against the white man
The ten rules state:

You're not to think you are anything special.
You're not to think you are as good as we are.
You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.
You're not to think you know more than we do.
You're not to think you are more important than we are.
You're not to think you are good at anything.
You're not to laugh at us.
You're not to think anyone cares about you.
You're not to think you can teach us anything.

I really hope people see through the backpedaling and keep boycotting the league

Needs to eat some humble pie imo

can't wait until they and their avatars kneel synchronously

>story involves blacks
>It's about acting like a victim
wow never seen this angle before. Real hard hitting stuff!

Apparently, Nigs want to be able to commit crimes and not get punished for it. Apparently, they're also too stupid to realize that at it's base, it's a city and state issue and not one the federal government can solve so protesting the flag will do nothing except piss people off, unless they're a liberal but they're pussies who should kill themselves anyway

In the wikipedia article, it says the rules were meant to the critics of individuality.

>it's a city and state issue and not one the federal government
Darkies and libshits have zero conceptualization of the difference and nuance of governmental affairs

Reminder BLM was made by Russians are blacks are just being used as puppets. They are too stupid to realize this.

I got this boys.

>kapernick realizes his skills are diminishing and gets the bright idea to protest against cops because it 'll really get his name out their and give him attention
>everyone more or less laughs at him because they all know its just a ploy to get attention
>a few very dumb black athletes really think cops drive around shooting black people for no reason and they kneel too
>trump comes out and says I'd throw those son of a bitches out of my stadium if I was the owner
>the NFL and everyone who doesnt like trump come out and kneel even harder
>now the majority of white people think kneeling is a way to stick it to trump and are supporting the movement and chiming in with their own pics of kneeling to show support
>the NFL players are now pissed because they were kneeling over perceived (yet entirely fictitious) racism by cops not because they dont like the president
>liberals ignore all of this and still assume yet again everyone is kneeling because trump is Hitler jr and now you have groups of people "protesting together" but everyone is doing it for different reasons
>black people are getting agitated because white people stole their protest meaning

Pretty much the whole story from a burger himself.

Reminder that vid related is what BLM supports

If a white person:

moves out = white flight = racism

moves in = gentrification = racism

sees color = racism

doesn't see color = ignoring racism = racism

doesn't partake in culture = non-inclusive = racism

partakes in culture = cultural appropriation = racism

It doesn't matter what you do it will never be enough

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago these same people were asking for the NFL to be shut down after that elevator beat down video.

>white

That's Dan snyder, he is a jew

Thx!

>Their hands look like guns
-Louis CK, pre-Hillary is a mom

you can't win with these people

Nothing will ever be enough

nice post. Maybe there are nuances but they don't make them explicit to keep their trump card.
I will save this post.

America how did you elect a retard for president?

>tries to steal a narcotic from a pharmacy
>gets confronted by cops
>runs at cop pretending to hold a gun
>gets killed

How in gods name could anyone look at that and scream racism

>Cop can't discern the difference between a finger and a gun

Americans really are stupid.

I forget cops get VATS when they graduate from the academy

white people cant win

>dont join in
bad
>join in
bad

>running at a cop with his gun drawn pretending you have a gun

Yes clearly the cop is in the wrong here

Really overdoing it with the spacing there, bud

>White people need to do more than not be racist, they have to actively protest against it!
>HOW DARE YOU WHITEWASH OUR MOVEMENT!?

Melanin is a funny drug

>NBA says players must stand
wew lad here we go

So is this Kraepershit/BLM nonsense over now?

If those niggers dont like it they can always go back to africa

This is what my question is ive never gotten an answer for. What is the end game for all this? I know the core of it is a combo of hate for Trump plus the whole racial inequality/police brutality thing. But its not like congress is gonna pass a "dont shoot and hate black people" bill. In previous large civil uprisings the end goal was clear with an actual solution in ending segregation and voting rights.

How many black people have you known in your entire existence, my Carpathian friend?

Body cameras for police officers, punishment for those who commit excesses, end of racial profiling etc.

I've seen like 10 in my whole life, 3 of them beein on the pitch at football matches,6 in the shithole of bucuresti and 2 I had as coworkers when I was a call center faggot.
One was a fucking turbo manlet that never shut the fuck up and always hit on the women despite being rejected every single time, I mean fuck, when a girl tells you to go fuck yourself back home with the rest of your nigger monkey friends its safe to say shes not interested, but still. The other was some 2m tall 50 kg nignog, he was alright I suppose, didnt talk much. The good thing is I was barely in the same room with those nigz so its all good. And yeah they do stink

fookin kneelers

>Whitewashed
>White

JEW washed you mean

Keknadians lmao

>end game
There is no end game. Shitlibs just enjoy complaining, and they've found something they can complain about forever. Blacks get racially profiled because they commit all the fucking crimes. Blacks get shot by cops because they are incapable of listening and attack into the face of drawn guns. Blacks get stiffer sentences because it's always their third or fourth offense because they never fucking learn.

They'll never stop complaining, because the problem isn't with society, it's with them. And they can't admit that.

I have a fun video for you to watch which you probably wont.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

nigger crime doesn't bother you becauseit is the norm in your shithole country

>training police to fear every movement of the general public
>Main stream media literally saying you need to comply for your own safety

aayyy lmao

I literally cannot for the life of me understand what the fuck is going on here. A POLICE MAN HAS A GUN POINTED AT YOU. WELP, LET ME JUST DO SOMETHING THAT WILL GET ME SHOT REAL QUICK.

Black guy living in the UK here, why are Americans so stupid.
Your feminists are the most retarded
Your nignogs are the most retarded
Your racists are the most retarded
Your retards are somehow more retarded

because even if there were guns in the UK. i don't think anyone would act that stupid

they are trained to be that way for democrat votes

You're already winning just by rejecting libtard bullshit.

progress was supposed to lead to a post-race world.

modern progressives want a post white world.

>that female cop laughing with disgust
>nigger is to retarded to take notice
Fucking hilarious.

They don't mean whitewashing in the definition that you're thinking of.

They mean whitewashing in the sense that the original message the protest was trying to get across has been changed.

Originally it was about social injustice and police brutality, but once Trump made his statements and fans got angry, the tons shifted to being about the fucking flag.

When you listen to interviews with players, that's what they mention -- Trump and the flag and not being divided. This is not what the original protest was about, but it has now changed focus because of the amazing propaganda machine and spin doctors that run Trump's government and the NFL.

It was amazing to watch it happen.

Yeah at what point do they 'win' and stop kneeling? When all the injustice and inequality in the world has gone away?

Who knows, man. That part doesn't really matter.

It matters to me because we won't stop seeing threads all over Sup Forums about it until the meme dies

Then it is safe to say that the protest is working.

what kind of fag cop is that, shoot that fucker

4d chess etc

>Landover
Isn't that a place in Gears of War?

I don't see anything wrong with that. Police get into life threatening situations every day, it's only reasonable to train them for the worse, and to teach citizens to comply to everything a cop tells them to, if they don't have anything to hide they don't have anything to fear.

everyone in britbongistan has to bin their guns and knives before leaving their home

Kapernick literally said he was protesting the flag and country, stupid fucking leaf

>this is close to me
>2nd time I've seen this posted on this site
>never once seen or heard about this incident anywhere else

3 years ago

>When your media is more powerful than the government.
>picardiausa.jpg

They've somehow got it into their minds that dindus being shot more than whites is "systematic" and that somehow the police departments or sheriffs or something give out directives to only kill when they see nigs or some ridiculous crap like that.

If these protests had taken place in the 80's, under the Reagan administration and police actually being responsible for constant unnecessary violence against nogs, I would've sympathized with them, but this isn't the 80's anymore, Reagan isn't the president and what makes it especially ridiculous is that this movement really took flight under Obama. Thank both the Reagans and the Sharptons for that. Those are the ones behind BLM and this current movement of abstract, purposeless "Civil Rights activism", which is really just a disguised child of the straightforward, if crude, "Fuck tha police" mentality of the 80's and 90's.

>end of racial profiling
That's like saying "stop only looking for muslims" when you're trying to stop terrorists.

>You're not to think you are as good as we are.
>You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.

Now, this is just lazy.

That's the most clear-cut case of suicide by cop I've seen for a long time.