Blacks call for revenge on Europe in the midst of EU collapse

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_(1964_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent. Its all coming together. These fucking morons don't realise the consequences of their actions.

> implying africans give a fuck what priviliged african-americans think

>africans
I bet it's another africa american morron that know nothing about real africans living in wars and starving.

Does any single african black man think he can take on this fucking country?

We're still a tier 2/3 military country compared to their tier 50

>blacks
>organizing

What? Get back at them how?

>africans
>implying they are capable or organising anything beyond flash mobs

Hey, Africa never asked for drinking water, sanitation, roads, education...

>Saying this right as Zimbabwe is BEGGING for the return of white farmers.

>Implying freedom of movement wasn't fucking us over demographically
>Implying Africa as a continent can feed its own population let alone start a war
>Implying you haven't come from reddit and haven't fucked off back to there yet

So, you don't want niggers chimping out which further redpills more people, huh? kek

Shut the fuck up you dumb african american piece of shit, they give us a lot of foreign aid already.

For colonialism. For robbing them of their heritage of mudhuts and AIDS

I followed this bitch during the NBA finals earlier this week since I thought she was an IG model and unfollowed her 2 hours ago. And now she's here, kek

Fuck off

Back to LeReddit™ faggot

Most africans don't even have the internet, unlike that priviledged sheboon living in the US.

Did I say that, where is the logic behind that assumption?

Brexit help them.

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

You burgers really need to sort out this problem, I doubt Trump will do shit, he hates Mexicans not blacks

They are literal parasites.

They invade host countries and always demand more from the host while doing jack shit in return.

There's no beneficial synergistic relationship there; it's just lecherous.

They lied to get them to vote for brexit and they believed them. Since April non-eu migrants have to earn a minim of £35,000 or they get sent back

top kek

This. There isn't a single black country that functions without massive amounts of foreign aid / tourist support.

Maybe they can start by colonizing Africa

underrated post

I cant wait for the black-out

Blacks are parasites.

Ship that bitch to Africa so she can start her little revolution (hopefully before she gets gang raped, circumsized, and then killed though)

Blacks will be lucky if hispanics won't genocided them if they finally conquered America back.

Blacks call for revenge AKA some nigger tries to RP on twitter.

Nice

>get back at them
>for providing black an opportunity to flourish in the first world

ungrateful fucks, should've picked our own cotton

>niggers group together to form a makeshift "army"
>set off to Europe expecting no resistance
>arrive to find a British Empire force surrounding them
>entire nigger force wiped out in seconds

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I want the name of the movie now.

RARE AS FUCK

Zulu, ffs Juan how have you never seen this classic?

African army...

Fucking vatican guard would take them down and they use halberds.

Dont you live there amongst blacks???

What are they going to do float over on a door and attack us?

>american black nationalist
the stupidest of all people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_(1964_film)

I loved that part.

noice

You may be laughing but 30 years from now there will be a great pyramid in paris.

They were kings.

Exactly. My grandparents say that the African population down in gerogia and the American black population constantly fight and fucking hate each other

>Implying Europeans don't have a strong immune system
>Implying a Europeans cold alone wouldn't be enough to kill him

Why are brits such cunts? delete that falklands war footage right know, you scum.

Colonialism helped africa. Somebody post the again guy telling the black guy that they were given so much by europeans and they let it all go to waste

lel, nicely done

Dempsey is still on the sounders :^)

Damn, I'm going to have to watch that again now, even if it's only for Michael caine talking about mud pies

By moving there. Crime rates would surge overnight. And the gibbmedats would bankrupt anywhere they land. Think biblical plague of locusts. That is what blacks are.

Yep

That's why I'm here

kek

Holy shit the irony.

>writing in English
>using western technology
>speaking her mind as a woman
>having mixed ancestry

I fucking hate how SJW blacks call themselves Africans and talk about how much they hate whites and cultures based on "colonialism" even though they've never been to Africa or even outside of their perfectly safe first world country. They have no idea what Africa is actually like and would shit themselves if they actually had to go.

Sometimes I wish I had a Twitter so I could tell these uppity house niggers that if they love Africa and hate white people so much, they're welcome to go live in Liberia, Nigeria, or Zimbabwe.

t. A reasonable black person.

JESUS FUCK
YOUR FLAG IS A STAR TREK SYMBOL OR SOME SHIT
RARE AS FUCK

>the small pox blankets meme
classic

Why haven't you led the charge of your Afrikan people against the ebil crakkka mayo cave beast ?

buddy i'd fear 50 gypsies over the entire Africa

Get fucking real

You should take in all the refugees then. The gypsies will either kill the niggers or breed them out.

criminally underrated

i hope they go to war with europeans

I feel like picking a random, largely nonsensical tweet and then being like "blacks are doing this" is somewhat unfair

rare?

>They lied to get them to vote for brexit and they believed them. Since April non-eu migrants have to earn a minim of £35,000 or they get sent back
glorious

top fucking kek, even the shittiest Euro country can take on any nigger run country

Absolutely Perfidious!

AHAHAHAHAHA

except italy, of course

wtf I hate britons now!!

I love this picture so much

Africa superpower by 2020! Let's convince nigs and leftists to permanently relocate there. This could be a beautiful thing

Thank god colonization is over
Just look how far India has come now that their British oppressors are gone

Better stop using the world wide web then I guess.

Austria is chopped full of great ideas for ridding undesirables

>NIGGER

They've had enough vengeance by immigrating and being leaches.

>RWDS standing by

Race war is anyway inevitable. If UK would've imported 100 million africans they would still feel unsatisfied and sooner or later started to harass the neighboring countries.

Niggers are pretty much Orks

Usually too busy fighting and killing eachother but can come together in a great WAAAAAGH!!!!! when theres fightin' n' lootn' to be had, usually swarming the opposition with sheer numbers thanks to their fast breeding. But are subject to collapse to infighting once the smallest moral crack appears.

Considering africans breed like insects and have been known to set up birthing/breeding camps they can swell into massive hordes in a short amount of time.

Fuck off lib shill

always the 80% white American basketball americans who care about Africa's colonization

Look everyone there he is, right on time!
How's that space program going?

What did he meme by this?

>Saint Lucia is an island in the Carribean
>238 square miles
>170k inhabitants

+1 to the collection

just start the fucking race war already, i cant wait to show off my collection of darkie skulls

They're playing right into our hands with shit like this.

Literally the only way to convince the normies to race war now and they agitate for it.

nothing gives me more of a boner then pissing off indians on twitter

Why does that species only know how to destroy?
Have they ever created anything?

fires chaos, single mothers aids

>a FUCKING campfire

Remove Gideon.

>misses out Nick and Dave

Nonsense. Bye nogs.

Just spam that niggers twitter with gifs of redshirts in firing lines decimating some spearchuckers.

One person, give more examples and you might have a case. Til then you just have one idiots twitter post as evidence that a whole group is out to start shit.
0/10 Show your work.

Type in #Robthisengland on the twitter search, see if I'm lying

>turn off welfare funded by white people
>niggers are defeated