On a vacation in Sweden

>on a vacation in Sweden
>cuck multiple Swedish men
Why are swedish women so prone to being FINN'd?

>on a vacation in binland
>plumb multiple finnish women
>they all call the police
wtf

I want to fuck her in doggy style

you couldnt with your tiny penor, thats a massive ass

No Kim you may not eat her dog.

It's not cucking I fuck about 3 a week (don't even fap). Swedes are just loose whores.

t. virginal NEET

>plumb

Freudian slip?

pics or it didn t happen

this means you're not white
and stop fooling us, we all know that swedes are gay they cant have wives

why so rasis, all he wanted was to have sex with a woman?

I wonder if this is being degenerate at all or is it supposed to be this way. got me thinking because %98 of the girls here wait until they marry meaning till the mid/late 20's

Virgins pretending to be roasties

Maybe not virgins, but I'm 99% sure they are lying to get "girl power" points. This is actually a thing in feminist circles, I know several that have felt pressured to lie because the real feminist sluts think the only reason girls aren't sleeping with everyone is because of slut shaming. Like, it couldn't possibly be because they just don't feel like doing ons every week.

Women of all nations prefer foreign men over their own.

autist

Algerian here

I went to Sweden as a vigin refugee, but it took me less than one week to fuck a Swedes, she was bloond with big tits and a nice ass, my "vacations" went well

I fucked several Swedish girls btw, one even wanted to marry me and convert to Islam but i dropped her cause she was a whore that fucked niggers

I am surprised to read this, it is good to question assumptions and normality, to make your own conclusions on things.

But HÃ¥kan told me him and Pekka are Swedish.

This thread is disgusting, all you pigs objectifying women need to seriously reconsider your life choices.

They objectify themselves

post real photos if you want to prove it pekka