>engineers are considered Gods by non white civilizations

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so fucking racist i'm literally shaking right now reading this

>incas, aztec, egyptian and poc civilizations
>and poc civilizations
hmm such as?

Yellow is a color. Ancient China was pretty impressive.

>xenomorphs are LITERALLY black
>entire first movie is about a black monster wanting to fuck/kill a white woman

rly makes u think huh

>hmm such as?
Khmer, China, India, Persia, Babylonia, Japan, Korea.

The thing is, white people aren't actually white. They're just like, a very light brown. The Engineers are almost completely devoid of color.

Plz dont associate south asians with african negro filth thank you.

I was under the impression that non-pooinloo asians didn't get free oppression tickets?

nope

>poc civilizations

poc is a modern term

Man they weren't kidding about asians being regarded as the new white. It's like removing the gay from LGBT.

the best part is it's actually harder for asians to get into any kind of school since they get affirmative action'ed out in favour of you-know-whats

SHIIIIEEEEET WE BE OPPRESSED N SHIIIIEEEET!

It's actually not. They are extremely over-represented in American colleges. Feel free to Google it.

Theyre not overrepresented when you compare their qualifications to the average white or nigger. They're actively discriminated against.

>inca
>maya
Quetzalcoatl was literally a white man that brought civilization to the brown hordes and they worshipped him as a god, is that racist?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

You know, when I first watched Alien 4 I thought the Newborn was ridiculous and downright stupid. Pic related.

But then when I watched Prometheus I had an epiphany. Both humans and xenomorphs carry Engineer DNA within us. So, when you combine human and xenomorph DNA, you are also putting any/all of the Engineer DNA we carry within us back together again.

The Newborn isn't a human/xenomorph hybrid, so mush as he is an accidentally reverse engineered Engineer.

I guess that's why he is so fucking huge, when normally only Queens grow to that size. Because his/our Engineer ancestors are fucking huge.

Actually the film Aliens is thematically about the spread of Islam.
Many articles have been written discussing this.

No, the Alien movies are about male rape victims. It's why the aliens have giant dicks for heads. And why in the first movie it was a male that was sexually assaulted and impregnated by a facehugger.

Go back to tumblr.

Even with imaginary oppression nigs that nog in the US still have a life multitudes better than nogs that nig in africa.

Did anyone say, DEEPEST LORE?!

YES

Give it to me senpai!

Harvard is literally being sued for this right now. They reject tons of Asian applicants who are much more deserving of admission because "they all seem the same," to the admissions committee. No joke.

lol love this thread...its been ages since I got to use my OC!

Notice how the decent rational white man becomes after he is black-pilled: how did this not ignite a racial shitstorm at release!?

The white creator god deteriorates after ingesting black chemical. Thus demonstrating a long-standing film tradition of racializing villainous forces

This is so fucking retarded.

You are pants on head retarded.

wtf i love prometheus now

>Harvard
Nuke it from orbit

Its the only way to be sure

I agree, nuke anything that isn't a Trade school from orbit.

Nigga, you jus mad cuz he woke!

Please tell me this is satire.

Aint my fault you too stoopid to get it. you need to take yo fisher price ass back to muffukin kindergarden

Riiiight.

The Newborn is male, and was originally supposed to have proper genitalia. That's why he kills the Queen after he's born, because apparently xenomorphs don't believe in wincest. And this is the real reason why he hunts down Ripley, because he wants to mate with her.

Rumor has it that there was even supposed to be a rape scene between the Newborn and Ripley, where he impregnates her. But they cut all of that out, and instead changed the Newborns hunt for Ripley into the creature confusing her for his biological mother.

Why do the engineers look like Trent Reznor?

There is only one civilization user

Is this for real?

Yes, and there's more
realhistoryww.com/

if they're so powerful how did they lose control of literally everything?

SHIIIIIIEEEEEETTTT WHITEY STOLE EVERYTHING N SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT