Now that the EU is failing is an American Union possible?

Now that the EU is failing is an American Union possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_American_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Unions
How's that wall fund going?

Nope, pretty sure a not insignifcant number of people and nations below the US/Mexico border hate us to some degree.

Not to mention you you REALLY want to engage in a guerrilla war with the drug cartels to bring those countries in line?

Why would the American Union be created. The EU is a miserable failure.

eeewww. No.

No. Go fuck yourself, mexico. Stay in your borders. No more handouts.

The capital would be Buenos Aires.

UCS! UCS! UCS!

Why in the fuck would we want one?

What benefit would the US get being associated with a bunch of third-world shitholes?

I'm guessing you didn't check OP's flag?

You just don't want to have to pay for The Wall.

There already is one paco.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_American_States
The fact that you don't know about it or what it does shows that the union is working as intended.

US only accepts free trade agreements. ALCA. No to that.

Why in the fuck would you attempt such a thing right after seeing the clusterfuck the EU turned into?

what a dick you should include japan,and australia

and call it UNION OF FREE STATES

> Mexico has the same amount of Europoor descent as America

WTF how?

Fuck no. Mercosur is shit and irrelevant.

F U C K U N I O N S !

Though I would agreed with something like this: US, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil.

The rest of America is irrelevant.

did you think mexico was just filled with spanish?

We just saw one die, why would that make us want to start one?

Just barrel bomb the shit out of the northern states pls. Take control of mootxico and create the new North American Empire.

Pls USA, end our misery, make the world great again.

lols hell no poor fag , get the fuck out / go die.

It would be great. Only with Canada and US

>ceviche scholars

>American Union
>Almost every country below America is a brown shit hole

No thanks. We'll take Canada and ally with the UK.

Hillary will be all for it.

>us ball close to road in 2nd to last panel
>canada ball is the one close to the road in the last panel
this triggered my autism

>Mexico begging for open borders

LOL FUCKING NO.

It wouldn't be a good idea in the slightest. Combining Canada and US could potentially work out, but I highly doubt Canadians would want to. In our government they wouldn't get very many representatives because they have low population, so while it would be good for US (more land to use, complete control over Great Lakes and numerous important ports) it would be bad for Canada.

But, if there was ever an imminent invasion of North America, I could see US and Canada combining resources and militaries, like a temporary union. But then, how the fuck is anyone going to invade NA?

I could see a conceivably pissed off China (via the pacific) or Russia (via the Atlantic and Arctic) doing it if they managed to muster enough forces fast enough.
Yeah, we'd tear them a new asshole on the way here, but they're the only ones who have the power military-wise to pull it off.

You Mexicans just want open borders to immigrate in USA easily.

If you really want to immigrate to USA so much, then immigrate legally (and get a college degree first).

It already exists. It's called the United States of America. If you aren't in it you are too shitty to qualify.

You Mexicans just want open borders to immigrate in USA easily.

Like the EU Schengen Area

EU Schengen Area is the area including 26 European countries that have abolished passport and any other type of border control at their mutual borders.

If you really want to immigrate to USA so much, then immigrate legally, and get a college degree first.

WHIIIITE

>Allowed to go around all South America only with my ID
>Pretty Difficult contracting foreigners. But we contract anyways if they accept less net income.
>Not forcing protectionist shitholes into common market. They need to open to us.
I'm pretty comfortable with our current situation.

Yes, it's called the United States of America

TRIPS.
You heard the man, get lost.

South Americans already can travel to all South America without passport (just an ID).

But USA would not accept.

fpbp

We're all colonies of the Jewnited $tate$ already m8.