This is a blockbuster movie action scene in 2016

>this is a blockbuster movie action scene in 2016

>this is a television action scene in 2002

>that spin

Toplel

You'd think that more movie actors would want to increase their fame by learning how to do such stunts, especially the safer basic ones.

>ScarJo will never plant her crouch in your face

Woo...not memery, but this looks actually better than faggotry.

why do asians overact so much

Looks disgusting. Why is the picture so choppy?

I don't get this, in TWS Cap and Bucky seemed like literal demi-gods that could have killed a normie human with their own arms, and here he has problems with a manlet and two broads...

Didn't Jackie Chan say that a good action scene is less about an actor's skill and more about their patience?

The reason there's so many quick cuts is to hide the fact that the actors have no idea how to fight.

It's a constant edit between stop-and-pulls between the actor and the stand-ins/stuntmen.

If all they did was keep winter soldier on the left side of the frame than that scene would be fine. For some reason they shot for coverage even though they have hundreds of millions of dollars to do it the right way. Maybe it's because those guys are TV directors, I don't know.

>problem
He easiliy mandhandles all 3 of them. Only one who truly had a problem dealing with was Black Panther, who has powers and shit.

Window literally nut punches him, and he's not really phased at all;.

>Window literally nut punches him, and he's not really phased at all;.
Bucky confirmed for trans, BRAVO MARVEL

Don't give them anymore ideas.

>If all they did was keep winter soldier on the left side of the frame than that scene would be fine.
That would imply the people on the right, are right.

What's his endgame?

it looks pretty decent desu

Besides the low quality in your webm, I don't see anything wrong here. There are other legit shittier action scenes from that movie you could've used user, step it up.

I don't know, it's kinda innovative. I don't mean it's revolutionary by any means, but its purpose is not a clean wide view fight, but a very disoriented, disorganized street brawl between superheroes. Case in point: that breaking of the 180 degree rule cannot not being on purpose. They knew what they want it and when with it. Maybe it didn't worked out that well, but you can't say it's generic.

God, that must be embarrassing.

Fooled me for a second, that's some good fucking photoshop.

I can say it's shit.

>9/10 people thought that thing was good
>BUT I CAN SEE THRU IT CAN'T YOU GUYS? IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
maybe it's because they're not viewing everything through a lens of smug contrarianism

The same as every manlet.

He will try to fight god's will for many years, but in the end will hang from a noose in his closet.

it's fake you twat.

it's really not. repeating folds on the pants aside, how the fuck would he hold is foot at any angle to allow that extra bend? and further, his shoes have internal platforms ready. that's why they look so fucking goofy with the laces and spine so far apart.

>This is how low the standards are for general audience
Marvel is the cinematic equivalent of McDonalds

>having a metal or fabric glove that can take a gunshot at point blank range with the wearer feeling nothing
it would satisfy logic more if it was a black hole glove

If you look at the background you can see them dancing with their spears, doing nothing, waiting to get punched.

he's probably too much of a pleb to know what real choreo looks like. he doesn't realize how cheap looking those quick shots are because he's never known anything better. what a pleb.

But McDonalds actually tastes good. McDonalds has its place. Marvel movies are the cinematic equivalent of shit. Since most movie viewers are monkeys they like the taste of shit.

>ScarJo dissapears at 0:09 and then teleports behind Bucky nothing personnel kid heh at 0:11

toppest wew lad

You sound sarcastic. I bet you like the Count Dooku fight in Episode II too.

I dunno. There isn't one in that.

>McDonalds actually tastes good

That used a Japanese action director who has been doing nothing but action for years and he's working with martial artists.

Yeah, but HK studios and directors give him the freedom to do take after take after take. Plus he obviously has a high level of coordination and physicality, even if the end success is born of accumulated failures.

If I remember correctly they also ran out of money doing this. So this is a low budget thing to go along with your main point.
They had to beg the toy company for more money and that's why the big robot at the end was defeated by a bike (that you can BUY IN STORES RIGHT NOW) that we had never seen before.

That knee from ScarJo looked hella good. RDJ couldn't fake getting injured for his life. He just lays down a thinks "Oh, I should be writhing in pain"

ahh, I see he has gotten that Indian leg extension surgery that /fit/ recommends

They are momentum momentum, mong. You don't know a shit.
That's why you can't win against chad and he always raping you.

lol?

Yeah, pretty great isn't it?