Did anybody else get the feeling Dennis wanted to fuck this girl?

Did anybody else get the feeling Dennis wanted to fuck this girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/mvdrkq.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A little yeah

dicks were made for chicks y dont u take a bioloogy class when u grow a pair

well, let's lay down all the evidence first before jumping to hasty conclusions, shall we

I found it kind of creepy

Chicks capable of having children, yes.

The first episode was pandering to BLM, 2nd pandered to pedos, 3rd had a bunch of owl figurines (Minerva?)

I think they sold out so they can get their award

>Dennis starts hitting on single mom
>girl comes up and pretends Dennis is her dad to get $20 from him
>he says "interesting..." single mom says "what's interesting?" Dennis then says "nothing, I'm done with you"
>rest of the episode is Dennis and the girl
>at the end girl talks about kissing a boy in the parkin lot

It all just came off as rather tasteless, not even tongue in cheek like the Child Pagaents episode

well, yeah, but I mean

look at these legs

just a little kiss wouldn't hurt nobody

You need a lobotomy

shes clearly got grass on the field.

Play ball, etc.

Not at all. That's just you pedophiles projecting.

What age do you think she was?

Nice attempt at reverse psychology pedo

way to deflect my solid point, bro

>be a mother
>dress your child to appear like an adult
>an adult streetwalker

Surprisingly no now that I think about it, I think its something we've never seen from Dennis before, its someone he considered to be similar to him, he wasn't really manipulating her so much as helping her which ironically turned into him being manipulated

He considered her to be a worth adversary, he wouldn't fuck someone he had that sort of respect for / connection with

continued:

He showed more respect for this young girl in a half hour than he did for anyone else in the entire series combined.

streetwalkers are nowhere near this cute or classy

Way to deflect MY solid point that you need a lobotomy

Like she was his daughter? That's why he didn't want her to go at the end?

well, yeah, cause you can't keep up with my intellect, so not really a point

>pedo
>intellect

Pick none

holy fuck, not even joking or overreacting right now

those fucking feet omg, literally look at the skin tone and complexion from her face, arms legs and feet

NO redness or marks, ZERO blemishes

>brunette = fucking 10/10 as well

and zero fucking blemishes on her feet, 99% of the time ppl overlook redness or other stuff, she has none

im literally going to ejactulate to her atleast 1 time tonight and going to google search her images for more

you can tell those are from the same agency as girls like Brynn an others but her skin is fucking flawless, want to spend hours tasting every inch and leaving wet virgin saliva all over it

>he wasn't really manipulating her so much as helping her which ironically turned into him being manipulated

You know what, this is actually a solid point.

>jacking off to feet when there are no soles

Degenerate tbqh

you can see the arches enough

fully nude footpussy would be hot tho

also im going to jack off to her entire body, i might even go 3 rounds for each area, face -arms-legs/feeet

that look on her face the entire time, she literally knows she owns me

let's just entertain the idea that he did kiss her. is the reveal here that dennis is a child predator that worships children and flat youthful bodies?

no. dennis doesn't give a shit about kids. dennis is just attracted to another sociopath. the idea that it's a child makes for the absurdity of a comedy, and fits in with the notion that dennis like the rest of the cast is an irredeemable cartoon character of a terrible failed person that doesn't really understand the world or how it works.

How much do you weigh?

I felt more like he wanted to groom her so that she would want to do that which pleases him, not just to fuck, but total psychological control.

>Pick none

see, I rest my case

wew lad

and I'M the one who gets called a pedo

s
m
h

If they manage to squeeze out another six seasons of this show, they'll do an episode where Dennis hooks up with her when she's 18.

>dennis doesn't give a shit about kids. dennis is just attracted to another sociopath

This is definitely what it is, or just manipulative nature, which is essentially a sociopath.

Multiple episodes Dennis makes sure the girl is 18 before he gives them "the implication" or the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

This actually paints Dennis in a more human light, and also kind of a pathetic one.

>tfwn user to help appreciate her more by being able to fully focus while both hands rest naturally

Hes got priors, can't be getting caught with jailbait.

Lol, I think they all have priors. But true

I'm not even gonna ask what that means...

they specifically designed that outfit so her footpussy would be exposed

that must have been a closed set photoshoot

no, no

she needs good grip to do all her dance moves, that's all

Pants?

oh my that partial nudity

theres no way they showed this on her main page, promoting that its"100% non nude" they wouldnt get away with having this set in their free preview section

if they did it was maybe cropped

exposed tummy doesn't count as nudity, mohamad

PEDOPHILES NEED TO BE GASSED

yasss af

cropping just like that "100% NN Join Now"

does no one recognize it was literately Matchstick Men?

Never seen it, is it any good?

you're weird, user

>same hair
>same makeup

do you think she just slipped on various outfits on the same day?

its probably easier if nothing else was on underneath, to avoid any unwanted fabric lines

do you think she handed her outfit off to Brynn an others because they were also doing shoots that day all in 1 big room

various cameras snapping, but also videos recording, and certain sets would be "further along" than others but them being professionals they only pay attention to the camera, not what they see taking place in their peripherals

and they can overlay music on the videos so no unwanted repetitive sounds that may be happening just off camera with another shoot doesnt distract from the video

fuck yes, Nic Cage and Sam Rockwell being con men

>do you think she just slipped on various outfits on the same day?

oh yes, definitely, wuldn't make much sense to do just one outfit per day of shooting

>its probably easier if nothing else was on underneath, to avoid any unwanted fabric lines

m-maybe

>do you think she handed her outfit off to Brynn an others because they were also doing shoots that day all in 1 big room

no, probably not, wouldn't make much sense to repeat outfits with different girls

Dog Eat Dog was pretty good. Nic Cage is sick

>worships children and flat youthful bodies?
We already know what Dennis is into

do you think they know the rush it creates when you see the outfit earlier in the set, multiple layers, usually unnecessary, but knowing its only the first of at least a hundred or so more

anticipating the journey

do you think they intend on subscribers to have restraint and not skip ahead, but follow the path the photographer intended in the sequential order through the "finale"

It wasn't like Matchstick Men at all, the girl was getting conned the whole time too, and it only worked because of the Doctor.

I did too user. Society needs to grow the fuck up and accept this already.

That's actually a really nice dress. I know shit-all about fashion but it's simple yet elegant.

do you think its simple to take off as well?

>Dennis meets the Cunny

>PUFFY

wew

they only upload 5 images per set, user

yeah, this one is really nice too :3

It just looks like some pocahontas thing.

do you think the fabric is made of non-wrinkle material, for when it lays in a pile for a while it can be picked up and placed back on the hanger, after a set?

Idk. I really like it aesthetically.

hmmmm that's a very specific question

>if you touche me I scream

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

how do I do it?

based

do you think she gets direction from the photographer during each shoot?

hearing him wisper for her to do something as she looks on doe-eyed before doing it?

Shitposting a lot

mhm uhu oh yeah he wanted da poonta

well, of course, that's part of the job

still an amazing average, tho

>tfwn other user to help concentrate with

do you think she knows the general premise of each shoot before it begins, or is she truly reacting naturally as it progresses and her smiles start to fade away into a more serious look?

what the fuck was this girls name again? shes on the chart right?
another folder incoming ffs.

do you keep track of how many you've appreciated?

Jayden Bartels, keep up smiles she's been folder worthy for months, the qtst of the qt
:3

u.pomf.is/mvdrkq.mp4

Question, do you have all these pics saved because you're legitimately attracted to her, or is it just for edgy shitposting reasons?

>jojo behind jayden

wew

hmmm no idea

I guess each photographer has his/her own process, 2bh

kekekekek

jayden bartels

tell pixie to put you up to speed, I bet he has the best folder out of all of us

WHY LITTLE GIRLS DANCE SO GOOD?

WDHMBT

gonna have to investigate this one further

oh man, those 60fps dancing videos are pure kunnykino

neither, really

more of a collecting hobby, at this point

she's very cute, but not among my top girls

definitely folder-worthy, tho, without a doubt

>all those layers
>her bubbly persona
>set just starting
>catching a quick glimps of thumbnails towards the end
>its in-door closed set by the end
>overalls nowhere in sight

wew

>fully nude footpussy

wew oh my

the ride never ends, my friend :3

I can upload all the MG sets for you guys later

>another trips

this girl is on dance moms? fascinating.

>The first episode was pandering to BLM, 2nd pandered to pedos, 3rd had a bunch of owl figurines (Minerva?)
There's a real person who actually believes this.

>the ride never ends, my friend :3

>seeing you say that after what was just posted prior

wew, i thought i was going to bed early tonight

seriously, tho

this shit is getting spooky

l-leave her footpussy alone, you perv

hmmm, I'm not sure, actually

but would make total sense

a lot of the DM girls are getting older and need to be replaced with fresh blood

do you think the photagrapher had to instruct her to tuck her shirt up like that?

i wonder what other instructions involving her shirt he gave her that she follows obediently, while the cameras snap

I think Sup Forums can't separate feelings of cuteness and fatherlyness with sexual desire.

I see these little girls and I'll admit they are pretty, but in a sweet way. I wouldn't want to "touch" them (in the Sup Forums weirdo way).

I look at them and think "damn I wish I had a daughter"

Though all these little cuties will probably grow up to be gorgeous as fuck. Just look at this girl, when she's 17+ years old she's going to be a babe. .

But damn guys. I hope none of you have daughters. You'd probably legitimately molest them. You fucks cucks and leepshins

is this a show? how many season already?

Nop, she dont.
I dont know, m8.

But the other day i saw a webm with a photographer and a girl, and was a very akward "tension" between the mother and the photographer, in one shot the mother say "arc your back more, honey" and the girl put her ass at the top and head down.

>"touch" them (in the Sup Forums weirdo way).
speak for yourself you projecting motherfucker.

nice bellypussy

Nice digits

she was probably not very experienced, but thats why they normally put music over top, how ever i find the raw version better, hearing the camera snaps, the little noises it makes as she changes positions

they usually speed up in snaps when shes doing special poses

post feet or GTFO

well, would be a crime not to capture that tummykino

>Sup Forums

stopped reading right there

You're creepier than anyone here. kys yourself my man

>only 1 button
>tshirt underneath

wew must be still very early in the set

link?

she looks amazing in those overalls :3

>footpussy already nude
>seeing that slip of side stomach

wew, i bet the other camera was there for the full set, the guy in front was just for the promo pics at the front part of the site