ITT: emotionally dishonest artists

ITT: emotionally dishonest artists

lets keep this discussion limited to artists who blatantly use feelings to push an agenda.

Attached: 71AuvTik0VL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 205K)

boyd rice

BIG IRON

Certainly not that one

Any time a woman sings about being """lonely"""

t. incel

The (forced) meme is that Robbins is dishonest because he was never actually a cowboy.

This is actually so true its redundant. Women can't have connections like men can. All women are endlessly lonely.

>muh crescendos
>i literally cried!!!!!

is there an album more patronizing and dishonest about its content than GY!BE trying to convince you that capitalism is wrong with an INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM

Attached: R-74260-1227014818.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 186K)

well you have to admit there's a certain level of truth to that. I don't write music about being a plumber because i was never a plumber, why do we give marty a pass on it?

It's kinda funny, I remember reading an article with Efrim Menuck and he said that he hated U2 and The Arcade Fire because they were "emotionally dishonest" and elicit an emotional response in the listener though the use of "cheap tricks".

It's entertainment. Should only aliens be allowed to direct sci-fi movies?

must be fun being this resentful

the only people who give a shit about the samples are the hypersensitive antisoy pussies like you mate

Prove me wrong without resorting to memes like

>burn all of your works of fiction

Attached: Dude Guys Stop.jpg (250x226, 26K)

BIG IRON

good thread

Joy Division
Nirvana
Elliott Smith
Shizuka
there's quite a few user, I could go all day

>They were so emotionally dishonest they had to kill themselves to prove they were legit
I will not have those fagits pull a fast one on me like that.

you forgot nick drake

jim hendrex

Literally all post-rock.

any white rapper

The Beach Boys and specifically Brian Wilson for their "fucking formula"