Why are southern european countries in general so much more bureaucratic and inefficient than northern europe? Spain...

Why are southern european countries in general so much more bureaucratic and inefficient than northern europe? Spain, Italy, Portugal, France and also Belgium with its french influenced culture. They're all bureaucratic nightmares. Taxes upon taxes, licenses, cards, permissions, fees, documents, waiting queues, paperwork etc...

Of course this exists in all countries, but here in Norway the bureaucracy has never been a hassle or something major in my life. And I know it isn't any worse in Sweden and Denmark (though I've heard Germany is pretty bad).

Is it the culture or what?

I have a spanish firend and said the bureaucracy is much smoother here. I always hear finns complaining the paperwork, but seems it's worse at least in in Spain.
Most stuff can be done over the internet here. That doesn't seem to be the case everywhere

because they dont have many shitskin immigrants

I should note that I lived down in Spain for a year, and that's why I make this topic.

It's just insane. Just to get internet I needed my passport and a bunch of documents, but they would not give it to me without having a spanish bank account. And they told me I needed a job in Spain to get a spanish bank account. So it was just a complete mess. I wasted so many precious hours on that crap.

germany makes it easier for immigrants

But this stuff is a reality for residents of those countries. If you've lived there for 20 years or your whole life, you still deal with this stuff. It's so bad that in spain they have an entire industry of people you can hire to do the bureaucratic work for you.

keeping normie europeans and shitskins out of the country

What are you even trying to prove? That shitskin immigrants are coming to work?

>shitskins out of the country
Seems to be working

We don't trust the government, so changes are really hard to do.

That's only because spanish people likes to bitch.

Bureacracy is a nuisance if you're a self-employed entrepreneur. Otherwise, unless you're some special type of imbecile that wants to contract internet service without having a fucking current account like OP, I don't think it's any more inconvenient than anywhere else, and particularly not more inconvenient than scandi countries where you need to queue for 10 years to rent a house, memorise your personnumer to tell the cashier when buying pack of aspirines, require a license to do anything and >taxes lel.

>more inconvenient than scandi countries where you need to queue for 10 years to rent a house,
You wot m8?

rich countries are rich
because they get many poor immigrants who work harder and for less
with more money you can improve everything

Greece has an aging crisis
but they still refuse to let other subhumans work in Greece
unlike germany
where all low work is done with immigrants

for them
it is very easy to deal with all the papers
most turks here just show the documents to their children or young relatives

Heat clouds people's mind

Mediterranean summers are dry

not disgusting and humid like in asia

Because siesta and fiesta.

no you shitskin yahudi subhuman

I am Greek

You seem so defensive, I wonder why.

i hate people who are not similar to Greeks

Literally only one city in the entire Nordic. No other city is even close or have any similar system. Stockholm is pretty unique in that sense since in some cases, owning the right to rent can be as valuable as owning property.