First Netflix and now the writers at Jimmy Kimmel Live, what's Hollywood's obsession with us?

First Netflix and now the writers at Jimmy Kimmel Live, what's Hollywood's obsession with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

besskalb.com/pagetv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((bess))) (((kalb)))
what did xir mean by this

>bet u guys can't make funny viral pictures of me haha

not her personal army.

Fat and Jewish.

blog curator

I think all of this political power Sup Forums has been chasing is even worse than the newfag waves of 08' in terms of getting newfags on the site.

Now we even have women here. They used to be scared to even associate with this place. So long boogeyman hello gay wingman status.

They're unironically afraid. We're the only part of the internet that can't just be censored into oblivion on twitter/facebook/youtube/reddit/anything else jews come up with.

Literally pissed myself.
Fuck you

They want us to do their comedy for them.

They're trying to make a meme out of us.

reddits thataway bess

Shit like this was why Rule 1 was supposed to be a thing.

I blame all of you. This used to be autism central and now it's full of this shit. It was never a secret club, it was the gross club for jerks and we liked it.

They still can't understand how their jew ruse fell through.

So they're having us removed.

>used to be autism central
it still is. these idiots don't post here. they try, post retarded shit, get flamed and leave.

It only ever applied to slash bee slash though in theory. What's happened though is that pol has effectively replaced it and the rules of the internet are now effectively unknown.

Sup Forums user peaked 50 million in 2009 and has risen ever since the time 100 incident, this place isn't a super secret website

>yfw she's responsible for the cringiest jaywalking ripoff segment

besskalb.com/pagetv/

>peaked 50 million
>has risen ever since

I bet the Sup Forumscucks are responsible for this

W r legion amirite??

Dude it's fuckin bad. I went to University today and some fat old lady (my instructor mind you) was going on and on about how Russians literally pay trolls on the internet to influence Americans and some other OLD lady I mean OLD started saying that its the people on Sup Forums and they work with the Russians and I cried.

I think this tweet kinda makes her look qt. I'd let her call me sweetie.

what the fuck was her problem?

That's hilarious why would that experience be met with anything but bemusement?

Blame chanology

Heh, if only she knew the vile things I could shoop her into doing. She's just woken a sleeping beast. Lads...let's get her.

IIRC krautchan found out there were posters from Russia getting paid to defend and promote RT tier shit so she's not that wrong.

not him but i don't want filthy normies here

You think really old ladies who think paid russian trolls exist on Sup Forums are going to be posting here?

You're under assumption it matters when we're talking tribalism, no different than the birthers undermining obama for basically his entire presidency.

Trump's birther moment is russians helping him. they'll wield it against him the way republicans used birther shit. They love tit for tat.

no, but i'm pretty sure you can understand how the fact that even this technologically illiterate persons knows the name Sup Forums is a bad thing

Get out newfag.

This, fuck drumpf and fuck white people
edit: thanks for the gold!

Why worry about 2ch vatniks?

>teens
We are not all teens right? Right?

Edit your welcome my good sir

The people who post Disney girls and other starlets are underageb& who just want to talk about girls their own age.

Memes were a mistake.

memes were the only way

they've been that age for almost a decade now it seems

I wasn't saying it was a good thing. I am saying that is what they're going to do.

Either side undermining eachother just helps out enemies and we have a lot of them.

It's funny but it's a sad kind of funny. I'm not really worried about normals taking over the site (because that happened a while ago) but what bothers me is after 10+ years people still don't understand Sup Forums likes to fuck things up. They think we are paid trolls I mean the fact that they know our name is annoying but now we are like an enemy or something. We've become a conversation topic something on par with reddit like people saying they come to Sup Forums to look like they are some hip nerd I don't know man what am I trying to say help me out here

Kraut is in German. Are you telling me leet Russian hackers are fluent in German? Shitposting on Sup Forums isn't exactly a PR campaign.

Voiceover-manipulation comedy is the absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of creativity.

What did Netflix do?

Hi Bess

Her twitter is full of refuting trump stuff, either they're targeting her because of it or she's posting because of it, either way it feels astro-turf-y

i wanna make white babies with her
i'm sorry Sup Forums

You want to make babies with a plump woman who hates you? Romantic.

Oh no, even more people are going to come here. Shit.

>hi teens
>tfw 26

I think her hatred of him turns him on further

lurk moar

>playing checkers

Sup Forums has been in the public sphere since at least the Hackers on Steroids incident.

>selfie not feet
almost netflix

Can someone ask hiro to only make Sup Forums available to people who visit the front page? Just make the illusion like Sup Forums is all Sup Forums has to offer?

Depends on sphere of attention you're talking, exploding vans, fappening.. possibly changing course of an election..

In terms of influence, we're on some kind of exponential curve at the moment. At least during lulsec and silk road and everything it was minor waves of newfags.

now we're one stop from facebook.

whelp, she asked for it..

Considering most people spent their first years lurking Sup Forums in beginning that isn't a bad idea. It won't help though, we have too many crossposters with place that shall not be named.

I am in support of this. It take fig newtons usually 6 months to realize there are other boards besides Sup Forums.

this is good, too bad you cant gradient that in more.

>thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Sends me into a rage.
Fuck white ppl doesnt bother me at all.

But that stupid fucking faggot normie plebbit tip of the hat shit makes me want to watch ISIS decapitate numales and fat chicks with problem glasses.

>(((Bess))) (((Kalb)))
Someone redpill me on this parenthesis meme.

nice

>(((Bess))) (((Kalb)))

(((THEY))) KNOW

SHUT

IT

DOWN

When are they leaving? This shit is posted every day.

Pols favorite frenemy. Juice.

how will i ever recover?

What are you trying to say, it's the late 90s and the internet is the wild west again?

Lurk more you fuck

I made her a nice meme

>we will never go back to this time

i hope a bunch of people just give her some cutesy innocent memes

i wonder what she'd say then

People like you are reason waifuocaust happened. Apparently Moot didn't get all of you.

The Twitterfags found out about it ages ago and many of them voluntarily put Jewbrackets on their own names as a show of solidarity.

If it's any wonder why tv is a dying medium, just look at who the writers are. Does anybody really think this girl deserves a writing job on network television? That used to be prestigious as fuck. Now it's unfunny nu-males and women (who are never funny).

+1 to me saying that Sup Forums is full of women

its sad really
famous faggots do commercials now for money, with small time companies
TV was supposed to be "the new movie industry"
hahahaha

genius

That shit is only used in Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is a shit board that no one should lurk.

Lurk moar started on Sup Forums about 12 years ago.

>when she baits you into making it sexual but you BTFO her delicate sensibilities with unapologetic racism

This. The deranged waifufags kept this place free of memesterS.

wrong

Sup Forums is worse than Reddit.

That Sup Forums is dead

This is bound to get awkward when the trolls prove to be funnier than she is. Ana Kasparian is already in therapy, will this bint be next?

I'm trying to remember the tripfag that was in love with JGL, he even had piss pants smelling copypasta where he either bought or stole some of his used clothes.

I think he's in prison now, or dead. What the hell is his name.

Davey?

I don't know if it was with GL but I do remember some guy buying used clothes from some actor

but the image you posted literally proves you wrong, unless you interpret change as death

That was Davey.

Did she have a mental breakdown or some shit?