Lauren Southern ATTACKED by “anti-fascist” thugs in London!

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4

you could have saved her

It's not really fascist though, is it?

Looks staged.

>Lauren Southern
Literally who?

HOW. HOWRE YOU THIS OUT OF THE LOOP.

Lauren Southern. AKA The Best Women in media.

>When Fascism returns it wont call itself fascism. It will be known as anti fascism.

Counter the propaganda with ridicul

God female coppers are fucking useless

holy shit this is actually an exact depiction of what happened (obviously not as violent)

What is that thing in OPs pic?

Average 'murican

A FUCKING LEAF

that "thing" is my me-mah ya dang scoundrel

>ATTACKED
meh

A beautiful chubby bunny.

>die white people please die
doesn't london like straight up arrest you for even being close to antisocial?

like wtf. I am so tired of people telling me that I am all of the world's ills. I haven't done shit to any of you and you really fucking don't want me to start, you fucking cunts. I'm gonna have a problem people. the next time someone says some shit to me about how white straight men are evil, I'm gonna have a real fucking problem. THE LEVEL OF FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE IS OVER FUCKING 9000

people are already getting history lessons about irish history and how hundreds of years before african slavery was even a thing my fucking clan was the first in a long line of bullshit and death, including a famine directly caused by oppressive foreign policy, that killed fucking millions and displaced millions more. THE NEXT PERSON THAT WANTS TO BLAME ME FOR SOME SHIT CAUSE I'M THE WHITEST DUDE FOR 50 MILES IS GONNA GET SOME SHIT. you. don't. even. KNOW. 900 years. MUH 900 YEARS of oppression. my family was fucking royalty, directly descended from one of the greatest warrior kings in ancient times and the first high king of Ireland... then shit got fucked for 900 years.

I can't fucking do it anymore people. fucking REEEEEEEEE

CHUBBY BUNNY

Where abouts was this?

I used to think antifa were pretty edgy and cool until I realized how cucked they are.

I'm in London and I guarantee there will be some big protest tomorrow filled with these fags.

Didn't her friend with the fat overhang for a forehead die? A forward head kek

>we don't want to confront illegal behavior because it might make them angry

Police in the UK are straight out of a Monty Python sketch.

What hat was she wearing?