last bump

At least include flipbong in the picture

I don't have his picture

here

alright,thanks

are we friends now?

who's the ghost under the cow?

hi /asean/ long time no see

Sup Forums told me I can make animu grills using my video card. What do you think?

fucking cucks

Is it because corruption is just a common problem in Vietnam?

Spanish descent indeed.

So I had a weird dream some night ago, but it had to do with Habanero. There's Ikoma and Mumei alone in the behind of the train like usual, alone because of some private talk started by Mumei. In one rare moment, she urges Ikoma, sitting on the barrel, to let her perform fellatio on him while he reluctantly accept it out of responsability as he lowers his pants and softly moans often throughout the sexual act. During the fellatio performance, Mumei reminisces her times with Ikoma as she gently caress his testicles on one hand and and fellate his penis on the other hand before proceeding to fellate Ikoma further by spreading his knees with both of her fingers. While Mumei is tearing in sorrow when she remember the dark times with big brother, Ikoma pats her head to calm down. In the climax that ensues, Ikoma ejaculated so intensely much that Mumei had to suck his semen right to the tip of his shaft. In the aftermath of the act, Mumei thanks Ikoma for what happened and kiss him gently.

This dream arouses me everytime I think of that, but is there someone else on /asean/ who think of erotic acts with their beloved ACG characters in their dreams.

kys

Come to Malaysia, I'll be your guide

How?

I won't do it if it's about sex, though it is okay in fiction.

how do I get a malaysian gf?

I never think about sex desu
Didn't you plan to go to Korea or Japan? Or that already happened? Malaysia is just along the way.

I plan to go to South Korea next month and it'll just last for about two weeks or so. I'll only go to Seoul and a templestay in the country's central region.

not be an infidel and join the m'laysian special forces which are currently stuck in marawi city.

Look at all those ugly Pillopeeno shitskins

>All three girls that had crush on me are all good looking & richfag
>Too pussy to pick any of them since I'm not on their level

>3 MONTHS

Poland why are u lying on the internet

>Asean is filled with shitskins and whites

*old /asean/ = shitskins + whites = comfy

nu /asean/ = self-hating shitskins = shit

I'm not here in /asean/ for a while since I'm in Morocco but what happened?

There's nothing wrong with hating this shitty country.