I constantly see liberals say that people who vote for Brexit, people who are likely to vote for Trump, etc...

I constantly see liberals say that people who vote for Brexit, people who are likely to vote for Trump, etc, are just "uneducated" and often lack a college degree. Why is uneducated such a popular insult for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/unmaking-england/
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>uneducated
What they mean is unindoctrinated by the marxist colleges.

DING-DING-DING!

It allows them to feel superior without being racist. The number of things I've seen today about how there should be a test to keep stupid people from voting sounds an awful lot like the "voter suppression" lefties constantly whine about. Ironically, the majority of people who would fail this test are niggers.

they think they are superior, cultured and enlightened, as opposed to inbred uneducated racists!

Libs claim to represent the working class and the uneducated's best interest until the uneducated turn against him

Uneducated is just a codeword for not-brainwashed when it comes to college degree dick waving anyway

While i agree it's stupid, don't come at me and act as if the right is any better or you are a muslim cuck shill.

Because the left wing is now totally divorced from any sort of sense of working class solidarity and economic egalitarianism.

They're the new petit-bourgeois, and look down on the unwashed masses accordingly.

Because your opinions do not carry as much weight as theirs because you are not them

They think paying $80,000+ for an English degree that can't net them a living wage makes them "smart"

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my biochemistry degree and my sweet ass office job where I can browse Sup Forums all day and get paid to post FUCK THE EU and FUCK HILLARY

Because the average liberal spent $100k on a worthless liberal arts degree and they need to justify their terrible financial choices somehow.

OP, my experience in college has persuaded me that there is indeed a liberal agenda that is shoved down the students' throats. They come out actually retarded, so when they see someone with a different viewpoint they automatically regurgitate whatever it was they brainwashed them.

>muh uneducated voters
>muh ignorant countryside non-citydwellers
>muh old out of touch voters
>muh blacks voting against themselves by voting for hillary

All they do is bash the right for being "uneducated" and working class.

I am smarter than most college educated people I know and I am a highschool drop out.

can confirm

I have a friend in community college who ells me all sorts of weird shit happening in the college

theamericanconservative.com/articles/unmaking-england/

>when they see someone with a different viewpoint they automatically regurgitate whatever it was they brainwashed them.

I know older adults (like 65+) who are like this. My Dad in particular just spits out whatever headline he heard on Fox news word for word. I try to redpill him as much as I can when I see him and I can tell some bits are getting through to him, but I live far away and don't see him enough to get him un-hooked from that weird cognitive dissonance thing.

>insult

It's a fact.

Got any examples? I graduated 6 years ago and spent 99% of my school time hiding in a laboratory so I never got that liberal exposure and I want to know more about it.

typical leftist rethoric. they just tell themselves that everyone who doesn't agree with their view must be and idiot. The liberal media pushes this kind of rethoric too.

Counter-argument: We had the French revolution thanks to the uneducated masses who didn't listen to the "smart" elite. The average people had common sense and thanks to them we have democracy and modern humanistic views.

>it's a high school educated dumbasses and NEETs justify their lack of an education episode

It's ok.
Trump loves the poorly educated.

You know what else is a fact?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

It's amazing how out of touch these ivory tower leftists are with working class people. Who do you think gets fucked over first when you bring a bunch of mudslimes over? People have seen their neighborhoods destroyed because of immigration.

>an actual class discussion whether or not mermaids were real
>teacher asked the class if they believed in God, then asked why did god let 50 gay people die
>trannies and tumblr sluts everywhere
>Feel the Bern cucks everywhere
he told me it's high school with harder classes, pretty much Sup Forums memes everywhere

he's resilient to it, since i've redpilled him since 9th grade. I've forgot most examples but those stick out the most

Today's liberals want to get rid of the working class. That's why Bernie and his supporters wanted to make college free, they think EVERYONE should have a college degree.

I guess its typical establishment rethoric, not exclusively leftist.

>Why is uneducated such a popular insult for them?

wouldn't you look down on someone who doesn't even have a high-school degree?

He is here

Funny, just like Stalin.

Because they are snobbish and love to promote class division.

Liberals bemoan the plight of the uneducated unless they defy them, at which point they become subhuman filth.

It isn't a insult. It's a fact.

>we dems look out for the disenfranchised!
>lmao you're voting for Trump because you're uneducated

Greatest double think of them all.

Also
>mass primary
>Trump sweeps educated vote

It's all so tiring.

I was given a survey to complete once and it asked me all sorts of stuff like my salary and what level of education I had. I have an MSc and I don't draw a salary, I have a private income thanks to a very fortunate upbringing. However, I didn't give them that information. I filled in the survey (it was on the 2010 General Election) and gave them it back. Survey done, with me down as having no education and no recorded income.

What I'm driving at here is that people who tend to lean toward the right are a lot more private about these things and a lot less likely to wantonly divulge personal information to someone they have never met, or an organisation that doesn't need it. No one knows how much I'm worth apart from me. I don't have a LinkedIn, nor is my Facebook full of what I did at university.

I'm not saying that all left wing people give out all their information and all right wing people (or pro Brexit, or whatever) withhold it but you'll naturally see people having a different attitude to privacy across the left/right spectrum. That, and as more people have gone to university in the last 20 years than did in the previous 80 you have a large portion of the under 40s who have gone to university. It's something like 50 percent of people in their 20s, whereas for over 40s it's more like 5 percent. Therefore, your exit or Trump voters are more likely to have lower reported levels of higher education due to their being of an older age on average and having less inclination toward giving anyone personal details.

People on the tv told them.

Trade unions are only good for the super rich. It happened here when Bill Clinton signed NAFTA, tons of manufacturing and tech support went overseas. You dont need a degree to perform a trade, so these are largely the people who were left behind. People with education were largely uneffected. But take note, there's been a world wide (US and Europe) recession since the 90's when these trade unions were made.

t. have degree but worked as technician previously

I'm not a fan this whole university elitism, but come on. Uneducated people are often just plain stupid. Now, when I say "uneducated", I don't mean everyone who doesn't hold a degree. You can be an educated individual without formal papers.

When I say uneducated, I mean those who don't read anything other than junk magazines. Those who rarely leave home. Those who actively choose to not pursue facts, those who will choose emotion despite being presented with facts.

However, there IS a clear correlation between a formal degree, high income, good health, high IQ and, in Europe, supporting the EU.

funny cause the same people that they defend, are uneducated immigrants, who are definitly goin to dumb down the cunt as a whole.
so its only a problem when the uneducated person is white

They like to pretend they are smart, that and hatred of the working class, said people they supposedly support.

A higher education exposes you to a variety of schools of thought, helps you think more critically and introduces you to ideas and concepts you otherwise wouldn't know about. Without it you are making decisions simply, without understanding the ramifications of issues and are more susceptible to propaganda.

>"uneducated"
works as an insult for them because
1) cleanhands way to say "dumb"
2) can be changed (via "education")
3) feel good factor for libs (vomiting talking points becomes "educating")
4) longterm leftwing cultural meme - duped proletariat thats deep down righteous but lead astray by big business/capital interests and false consciousness

Buzzwords will get you nowhere here. Try using reason

This Leaf is right.

Too bad we don't have any institutions of higher education anymore.

>higher education exposes you to a variety of schools of thought

Your information is outdated.

Its literally true, people who were pro-Brexit generally had less education

Also trading in one set of self-serving neoliberal elites for another is stupid, education aside. What the fuck did you hope to accomplish by this

Funny that the working class are competing for different jobs than the elites and might have different economic priorities. No it couldn't be that they have a point when they say immigrants are taking their jobs. They must just be "stupid". Easier to push authoritarian policies on them when you believe that kind of paternalistic bullcrap.

This is true, but it doesn't apply to the vast majority of colleges in the U.S., anyway.

>an actual class discussion whether or not mermaids were real
>teacher asked the class if they believed in God, then asked why did god let 50 gay people die

Oh shit that is not healthy.

A college education is often equivalent to self hating propaganda these days.

Does it matter? these same people will believe anything a scientist tells them.

>I mean those who don't read anything other than junk magazines. Those who rarely leave home. Those who actively choose to not pursue facts, those who will choose emotion despite being presented with facts.

This could apply to a large chunk of people who have gone to very reputable universities, mine included.

I'm going with what I said further up the thread. Left wingers, or those leaning toward the establishment, are more likely to divulge personal information like their salary and health to pollsters. Combine that with the fact that you tend to be more left wing when you are younger, and the vast majority of university educated people are in these younger age groups, you have some very unreliable statistics.

Because they assume their mickey mouse degree in womens studies makes them intelligent.
>"I went to Uni therefore I am smarter than most other people"
Mostly they're just arrogant pseudo intellectuals and armchair politicians, and now that they didn't get their way in a democratic vote, their true colours show.

Higher education is attainable through independent learning and research, colleges in the US are degree-mills that indoctrinate the youth.

I know outrage culture has destroyed American colleges, and it is starting to take some root in GB, but most of Europe, even fucking Sweden, remains mostly unaffected, and universities remain a place where you are exposed to several schools of thought without it being part of some forced agenda. You can have open, civil discussion about any subject, and state your opinion, and nobody will report you to the Bias Privilege PC Committee, because _there is no such thing_ here.

They desperately need to rationalize spending $80,000 for a degree that doesn't even include calculus.

This was a Anti-Brexit Liberal faggot's post and cover photo. This proves they're all degenerates

>muh edumacation
All the stuff you learn in college you automatically learn by being on Sup Forums and on the internet.

>people who were pro-Brexit generally had less education

Because they tended to be over 40, and until about 1998 a very small amount of the United Kingdom populace bothered with school past the age of sixteen. University attendance since then has hit 50 percent of school leavers. In 1992 the number of universities in the United Kingdom was doubled.

Prior to that date there were a handful of selective, competent and very well run universities. There were even less prior to the late 60s.

How the fuck will confining class warfare to the UK fix anything?

Liberals think you can't be smart without a formal education in a cucked university.

I believe this poorly-drawn meme answers your question, OP

Because for some unexplained reason they believe that a bullshit "studies" degree makes them educated and intelligent. When the opposite is true. But, their professors have convinced them that being stupid, weak minded propaganda believers means they are smart.

Because in their minds ad hominem isn't a fallacy so long as it makes them feel good.

Can confirm.

>went to community college
>then 4 year
>came out hating everything and everybody, including myself

Education, yes. Employment, no.

They have their use. And not going to one doesn't mean you're uneducated. But, we don't exactly have a culture that values education, so the likelihood of someone that didn't go to college being educated is pretty slim.

But, luckily socioeconomics and morality aren't a science.

I have three degrees, work with immigrants regularly and voted out. It's possible to go to university and not drink the kool-aid. It just requires that students actually think rather than merely receive.

Because of the overwhelming liberal bias in academia that confers degrees upon liberals by the bushels and pretends they matter.

Meanwhile, liberals themselves remain utterly useless, and would not be missed if vaporized en masse.

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

>claim to be the party of the people and anti-elite
>get mad that the people don't vote for you
>lol uneducated dumb fucks why didn't you go to an expensive college like me my dad paid for it I know more than you despite being 22 le smug face

>this guy is smug he spent $50,000 going to college and probably doesn't have a degree and/or job

I take your point that lacking a college education is not as big a deal as the more paternalistic liberal attitudes would have you believe, and that age is probably a bigger factor but it is nonetheless true

>work with immigrants regularly

Any good stories?

What they mean is indoctrinated. From thier schools. They think lack of actual world knowledge is somehow good.

That wasn't my point. My point is that the people who voted for Brexit are in an age group that simply didn't have the opportunity, inclination or reason to go to university.

It's not as if they had access to it and turned their nose up at it, they simply didn't have the chance to go in the first place. It's like saying "people who voted to remain are more likely to have an internet connection".

>Why is uneducated such a popular insult for them?
What ever insult fits, the leftist will use it.

>Rich people oppose you?
Greedy corporations and 1%ers are ruining the country!
>Old people oppose you?
Selfish retirees don't have to live with their decisions!
>Middle class opposes you?
Yuppies! Nothing more disgusting than the average suburbanite!
>Poor people oppose you?
Uneducated scum voting against their own self interest!
>Educated people oppose you?
Here, this (((Professor))) disagrees so your professor is clearly a fraud!

The only time they shut their mouths is when they get resistance from their pet minorities. They still insult them (see: Bernouts talking about Hillary's black supporters) but they do it behind closed doors.

I know I can't speak for everyone, and that this is anecdotal evidence, but I am in my mid to late twenties, pursuing a graduate level stem degree and have been working since I was fifteen. I've never gone more than four months without stable employment. My shortest stay with an employer was one and a half years.

I paid for my undergrad degree myself and I worked hard enough and performed well enough to convince my current employer to shell out money for the graduate degree I'm currently going for.

I am not in the least bit uneducated, however I share the opinion of some of you here that a person does not need to go into crippling university loan debt in order to be considered "educated". Some of my friends who went to vocational school, trade school, or just went straight into the workforce are more intelligent than half of the entitled, whining children I interact with on campus, in the workplace, and elsewhere.

Calling bongs uneducated because they decided to fight back against their jew overlords is just part of the misinformation and smearing that lefty cucks engage in on a regular basis to discredit and denounce anyone that disagrees with them,

I would have voted for Brexit, if I lived there. I will vote for Trump, if for no other reason than to cast a vote against $hillary Clinton.

Suck my dick and eat my shit, faglords.

I'm going to be intentionally vague. However, I worked with a professor from a sand country who dared to speak out against Shariah. This isn't 'Islam is total shit'. It's 'maybe we should analyse the texts and look at history and things in an objective way'. Suffice to say, he is lucky to be alive, and I'm glad he's here. Great guy, hard life.

Again being vague, I worked with a Syrian at one point and she was the worst caricature imaginable. Totally up front about being here to hoover up benefits. She also said people work too hard here and that it wasn't fair to have to do anything. She attempted to join a course, but when she found out that she had in fact been too lazy to fill in the paperwork and wouldn't get as much money as possible, plus it was too much to expect her to actually study. So yeah, she dropped out quickly. If someone told me about her, I would have assumed they were a racist liar, but I saw it with my own eyes. Really bizarre. I think she even rubbed her hands together at one stage.

Czech'd

Liberals betrayed the blue collar working class that originally backed them and put them in power in the first place. They did this by bringing in more and more foreigners sympathetic to their cause and altering their nations demographics.

To further increase their own voting bloc, liberals hijacked the higher education system, turning them into voter farms

New liberals inexplicably hate old liberals and will do anything to fuck them over

libs are dreamers

they never look into the impact their decisions will have

conservatives think more deeply on the consequences causing them to be realists

>the world would so much better like this
>that would cause more problems than it solves
>how can you not understand the world would be better? please educate yourself before speaking to me sir. k thx bye moron.

its a few months old, but this data shows its overwhelmingly the well-educated and wealthy americans that nominated trump

my guess is that sanders ate up the high school or less and under $50k categories

Because the majority of those people are uneducated with no college degrees.

Britain is literally fucked by pig-ignorant knuckle-dragging arseholes who couldn't be bothered to pay attention at school.

They love shallow, superficial slogans that make them feeeeellll..ummm... like dispossessed. Poor ickle luvs

The cold hard truth:

1) France no longer has any obligation to hold the migrants in camps at Calais and will let them flood across the Channel so illegal immigration will increase beyond all your right-wing nightmares.

2) Cameron will be replaced by Boris and/or all the other rabid right who will carve up the NHS and workers' rights.

3) No real British-owned industry exists thanks to Thatcher onwards and our economic strength has been based on being a financial centre for Europe but now that has been flushed down the bog too.

The stupid turkeys have voted for Xmas again.

Well done, cunts. Luckily I am semi retired on a pot of money so I'll sit back watch you daft bastards cucking yourself to death by these upper class twats, hedge-fund gamblers and former "city traders" (Farage) that fucked us up in 2008.

Because they are marxists, they believe everything needs to be centralized and cotrolled, and they believe their useless degree puts them in a position to decide for others what's best for and control others.

Schools are churning out thousands of little Hillaries.

That's good to know. I hope you guys keep it that way. It will be decades before we can even attempt to have a parity in our education system again.

that is only counting males and offers no comparison of the education levels of people who voted for the other candidates.

I was in a sociology class in community college to get some humanities bullshit prereq out of the way. Someone asked what the difference between agnostic and atheist was and I explained to them that atheists don't believe in God and agnostics believe that they don't know. People are so butthurt that this one feminazi bitch yells at me "We-well I'm atheist and I think there could be a God!" Fucking great, we're entitled to defy literal definitions if it makes us feel better in our safe spaces. I didn't last long in community college before I had to leave. Couldn't take all the cucks

The left hates the lower and middle class, which is why they constantly antagonize them with the education thing. Only privileged people can afford a so-called "higher education" and this, in the mind of a sheltered asshole, means that blue collar workers are beneath them. It's really as simple as that.

This is something you would already know the answer to if you weren't an uneducated little shit.

The truth is that a college education teaches you much more than how to regurgitate info. For example, my college education has taught me to find the best and most reliable information on whatever it is I am researching. It has taught me to read and analyze very dense academic research that is positively brimming with useful information that the average pleb would likely not know how to access and/or use. In addition, it taught me why a united Europe is important, and what the consequences could be if European unity were shattered irrevocably. Believe it or not, our actions have consequences in the short-term and long-term future, and something as consequential as brexit should not be taken lightly. It could very well lead to the complete collapse of European regional peace. That would be a disaster of historic proportions.

>we need to protect the uneducated and unfortunate
>people that for for trump or brexit are uneducated red neck poor white trash!

stop looking for logic in the liberal.

Literally this.

Most of the time when they mean uneducated, they mean "Doesn't know shit about Diversity, never went into a bullshit sociology class"

The irony is, Sociology is absolutely useless and most actually legitimate fields have next to nothing to do with sociology and diversity bullshit, besides the dumb SJWs trying to beg people to put affirmative action diversity in there, claiming "Silicon valley is too white" (When in reality, right now there's so many fucking poo in the loos because "Why bother hiring american bob and pay him a good wage when we can hire Pajeet and pay him under minimum wage?"). The fact that humanities bullshit is a requirement for many majors is proof that they just want indoctrination.

>that is only counting males
>>>/tumblr/

republican != male

I'm a nuclear power plant operator and I love trump and brexit

Man it's shitty that the EU forcing millions of people like that Syrian lady will completely overwhelm stories of guys who emigrated to escape persecution and work for a better life.

He was probably thinking "these assholes are making me look bad and ruining for the rest of the good immigrants"

>nuclear power plant operator
So you have no background in pol sci, international relations, or economics, then.

What pisses me off is that professors won't call these subhumans out on their bullshit. Now that every college is "for-profit" and a multi-billion dollar business, students are seen as customers, and the customer is always right! You don't want the customer to go somewhere else!

I've heard that parents are now calling college professors and forcing them to change the grades of their children, and if they don't the administrators will make them do it.

elitism
in their hearts they are attracted to those ideologies because they harvor a deep hatred for normalcy, thats why the funny hair colours, the special pronouns, etc, they hate normal people, they see the average person as 'too human' and they see human nature as flawed and they as above it

its a modern form of sinner vs. saved dichotomy

you know, those people who say stuff like "i was X before too, but then i discovered Y and found out how dumb i was! i don't judge you, you are dumb too, come to Y and you will be better than everyone else too, like me!"

So you think that people who governed 1000 years ago had a worse grasp on politics than you do?

>That would be a disaster of historic proportions.

Oh, and forced immigration, huge increases in rape, sharia law, and the widening divide between the super rich and the ever-growing poor ISN'T a huge disaster? Either way the pendulum swings, Europe will fight. Britain leaving is the first step in a peaceful end to the EU. If we do not have more referendums, there will be war sooner rather than later.