Do we have a snappy new counter meme for this yet? I've seen 4-5 versions of this popping up everywhere since Brexit

Do we have a snappy new counter meme for this yet? I've seen 4-5 versions of this popping up everywhere since Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goKXTXwT_4g&feature=youtu.be&t=3495
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_Ali_Khan,_Asaf_Jah_VII#Wealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a snappy new counter meme

Dumb meme is dumb. Every civilization is based on conquest. No point in continuing the lie of globalism.

Here's a good section with some relatable themes from a lecture hall.
youtube.com/watch?v=goKXTXwT_4g&feature=youtu.be&t=3495

You don't want to get out memed, do you? :^)

Colonization is the perfect example of why the UK shouldn't allow immigrants. They know first hand what happens when foreigners outnumber/outgun the native population.

>World complains about UK colonizing them
>Surprised they don't want immigrants

Huh? We never owned venezuela and panama and haiti, or iran.

>UK colonizes the world and improves standard of living immensely
>UK gets colonized and goes to shit

The same people who post this post the one about white people leaving the Americas because we ruined them.
But white people also ruined the UK by voting leave.
If we all went back to our home countries then you'd have a lot more countries leaving the EU because of the extra white voterst.
Just a thought.

But the Brits really do have a perversely split attitude about this. They are prone to a really deep, fanatically manipulative hate towards others...

...except when it's their classical pets.

There.

I think the word colonizes needs to be changed.

Much of British territories was just protectorates. British practiced commerce, but the area was still under local rule.

In the 1930s a Indian ruler was considered the richest man alive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_Ali_Khan,_Asaf_Jah_VII#Wealth

There's really no counters to shit like this. The map is something fictional. It's not about logic.

We didn't even own some of these countries. The British Empire wasn't that big.

>ENDS SLAVERY IN MOST OF THE WORLD
>GETS GUILTED FOR SLAVERY

oh no the british came and built cities and taught us how to farm and utilixed our natural resources to develop our fucking WASTELAND better kill them and fuck our country over so badly that we're still shitholes 200 years later

> The British should accept being conquered and subjugated because their ancestors conquered other people

I don't even understand how this is an argument

> Boast about ending slavery
> Conveniently forget you did a roaring trade in it for a couple of centuries

It's funny because they'd never make Islam apologise for the Ottoman empire, or the Constant Jihad, or the christian/jewih purges, or the infidel taxes. No it's just like in school, bully hits you? They're fine, you hit them back? Get suspended.

"Cry about it"

And also

> So mass immigration is a form of conquest?

colonization =/= invasion
Fucking libs

>Slavery exists globally until the 19th century when Britian almost single handedly stopped it.
You're retarded, it's like trying to guilt trip a guy that stopped all crime in most of the world because he had a DUI when he was 20

I bet Japan would agree with you.

Colonized half the world, gave it back, apologized, you still won't shut up about it.

"I agree. Everyone who was involved with colonisation shouldn't be allowed to vote Leave."

Slam them with money printer posts.

Then bring up that the mass immigration is only being brought in to exploit them for cheap labor.

Then laugh and say, the money printers can't afford to bring very many into the country if they pay them fair wages.

No liberal can come out in favor of exploiting cheap labor. Most of them don't realize yet that the need for cheap labor is why their permissive attitude on immigration is given broad support and funding.

Mulsims tried to invade europe countless times and now the complain when we topple a few dictators and don't even try to rule their countrys.

That's the same stupid logic as justifying invading Britain because of the British Empire.

Muslims have a right to hate the West for invading their shit, which we shouldn't be doing.

gave them infrastructure and bought civilization to millions worldwide
cant keep up ruin what was built
move on ruin next country contribute nothing

Go around the world and sprinkle sugar

or

Have those people come to your home and smear their shit around.

Better to colonize than be colonized I say

The world is lucky any place the West has colonized what is has. If only we could have hit more places..

Passive resistance? Sorry, that argument doesn't work.

How do liberals not see this argument is not one that works.

If you're saying i can't complain about immigration because we colonised, you're saying either you like immigration AND colonisation, or you dislike colonisation AND immigration.

If you don't agree with this you admit there's a false equivalency, and the matter isn't as simple as A implies B.

Learn for the mistakes of idiots.